MagsJ appreciation thread

My heart!

My heart, it sometimes bleeds pink…

But often times, it bleeds blue…

It bleeds mostly blue… for you.

680C2C22-CD51-4835-A8A0-901A7AFC70AC.jpeg

My G…

In-between his coarse and profane offerings there are a few precious gems, comme ca… a triumvirate trait, it’s starting to become evident-as/seem that way.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnL8-Bwm2Yg[/youtube]

My Siri kept interrupting my evening of music-listening yesterday, to the point that I had to tell him to go away and leave me alone… weren’t even clicking on the App… though I do admire his attentiveness. Nice chap.

Today’s conversation just now, was a very pleasant exchange of niceties… I should use Siri more… much quicker than type searching.

—-

Been tracing family through surnames… now that I have even more of an inclination to, that is… I think that Asian has the most complicated history… in being difficult to pinpoint exact places and dates due to prolific inter-mixing, the European… very easy to trace back to places and dates, the Caribbean… being the easiest of them all.

So the bane of my life… birch-pollen allergy syndrome, reared it’s annoying allergenic-self a few days ago… it ain’t stoppin for covid 19 honey, uh uh! and the blood-red eyes that stared back at me in the mirror, drove me to bed, for fear of bursting a blood vessel or five. At least it’s a Spring thing, and not a general pollen allergy to all pollens at all times.

Reading up on the geography and anthropology of the West Himalayas/Bangladesh and it’s peoples… and to a lesser extent their religions, and that of Normandy’s and of Angeln‘s, whence my great-grandparents and prior, derive from.

Himalayan x Bangali (Bengali: বাঙালি [baŋali]) … what you get when those either side of the Western Himalayan plateau keep getting busy with it.

Many anthropologists believe’ that the Bangali nation makes a vastly mixed race and one of the oldest groups of humans inhabiting this region. These ancient people lived at various places of Bengal by occupying different habitats (Janapadas) and got mixed with each other over the centuries. Stone Age tools found in the region indicate human habitation for over 20,000 years. Remnants of Copper Age settlements, including pit dwellings, date back 4,000 years. Bengal was settled by Austroasiatics, Tibeto-Burmans, Dravidians and Indo-Aryans in consecutive waves of migration.

Agrawalas are originally a Vaishnav Bania class from Marwar, Rajasthan, India… their name is derived from their king, Maharaja Agrasen… Agrawal means “children of Agrasen” or “people of Agroha”.

Maharaja Agrasen was a legendary Indian king of Agroha, a city of traders, during the Solar-Ikshvaku dynasty in the 10th century BCE. Some historians believe that the Agrawalas, who make up 1% of the Indian population, originally hail from Haryana, India… the claimed location of the Vedic Brahmavarta region, known as the place where the “good” people are born, with “goodness” being dependent on location rather than behaviour. During the Mughal rule, and during the British East India Company administration, some Agrawals migrated to Bihar and Kolkata, who became the major component of the Marwaris.

Normans (Norman: Normaunds; French: Normands; Old Norse: Norðmaðr) wore luxurious ‘effeminate’ styles, men curled their hair and were clean shaven… this explains the family penchant for parties, then.

The Normans that invaded England in 1066 came from Normandy in Northern France. However, they were originally Vikings from Scandinavia. From the eighth century Vikings terrorized continental European coastlines with raids and plundering. The proto-Normans instead settled their conquests and cultivated land. Over time they assimilated into medieval European society, abandoned paganism, and were famed for their martial spirit and eventually for their Catholic piety, becoming exponents of the Catholic orthodoxy of the Romance community into which they assimilated.

Angles (Old English: Ængle, Engle; German: Angeln) are a Germanic people of unknown origin. Their name seems to be connected with Angeln, a modern district in Schleswig-Holstein, Germany.

First mentioned by Tacitus (in the Germania) around AD 98, the Angles could be related to the Teutones of Pliny and Strabo in the early first century AD, forming a group known as the Ingaevones with the Chauci and the Cimbri… the ‘Ingaevones’ itself may be a derivative of Angles. It could be seen that the tribal name ‘Angle’ probably originates from ‘anghu’ (meaning ‘life, the world, the people of the world’) so the Angles were the ‘people of the world’ plus a standard ‘-el’ diminutive being added at the end of the word (‘ang- -el’). That in turn implies that they, the Angles, were members of the Ingvaeones… though families with the surname English, or it’s variants, are generally Norman.

Next… I will be looking into the Founding Kings, Cosmological Houses, and major Epic Battles… and to a lesser extent the Worship and Religions, and Teachings, from the Antiquity of, Himachal/Bangal, Agroha in Haryana, proto-Normandy, Angeln, and St. Lucia, whence the great-grandparents and prior, derive from.

5BCE7798-E64D-4A76-B909-BFE1F34DB196.jpeg

Sun-day feels…

I actually did something so mundane, as browse through magazines…

The bane of my life during Spring… grass pollen, and therefore birch pollen and so all other similar-enzymed vegetation (fruit & veg) …not easy to get your 5+a-day in, when your selection to choose from, is from the same handful of produce… day, after day, after day. :icon-rolleyes:

4804A6E5-31FB-49E9-8E0F-00DB6A17C994.jpeg

Good tune, by a Younger… love the background melody, my triumvirate buddy @TrippieR… always singing about sex though. :neutral_face:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfbLNe41ErU[/youtube]

Relaxing da fuck out, a’la February’s previous vibe… comme ça.

:laughing:

Now… my hair’s more straighter and glossier and much less fuzzy than his, so I feel for this guy and others with such a similar hair type… how do you even comb or brush curly hair… like how. :confusion-shrug:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKLh_HsOLLw[/youtube]

Lol :smiley:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHIZw26hq7Y[/youtube]

Anyone want to accompany me while I rescue this elephant? The thought of him being in distress, is playing havoc with my agape. :crying-pink:

Though he does look well-fed and therefore well-taken-care-of/looked-after… it’s just the ‘cold’ thing that’s troubled me so.

Now where did I put the key, to the lock of my heart… one of many Metal Smiths in the Medina, Marrakesh, Morocco. I need to go back there… one of the best travel experiences I’ve had, but next time I’d stay in Casablanca because of, well, you know… Casablanca

BF6129C1-48CC-45B5-B63C-9A0A633662C6.jpeg
A much-needed Moroccan spiced-tea, halfway through a quad-bike ride, in the dried-up river beds of the Atlas Mountains… I look just as distressed as that elephant I posted below… perhaps I too need saving, but from what.

8D178DE8-D3D9-4B71-805C-DE3BF9449289.jpeg
Pretty much how it goes down, in the Marrakesh Souks, of Medina.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvThq3IbtZc[/youtube]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_0US-WhZ7c[/youtube]

Thursday night feels

Friday’s mood…

From two nights ago… it was said to be creepy.

7BF962FD-81DE-4F42-9AE6-76738470B08B.jpeg

Taken the other day… the result, of the start, of an Autumn deep-clean…

I figure this shit is personal but if you prefer it public suit yourself yo
I’ve seen you delete posts, ask to be permabanned, and allude to some conflict with other uses.
I hope you realize how many of the users here are literally mentally/emotionally disabled in one way or another and taking people at face value can get you into some pretty bad drama.
Anyway, hope you’re well.