What are you doing? (Part 1)

Remember a movie called, “The Wizard” where Fred Savage has a retarded brother who ends up getting the high score on Double Dragon and gets whisked off to a huge nintendo competition where they debuted Mario 3 and he had to play against the mean kid who had every game and the power glove and all that? A classic.

Yes, fucking, I remember that. Only it was never released outside of the US or some mean shit like that they used to pull on us. So again, I only remember it from Nintendo Power and my half American friend who always had the newest latest.

:bulb:

I guess I could go find this thing right now.

An esoteric exchange?

Okay, I admit it. It’s way, way, way over my head. And, I suspect, over the heads of others too.

But: Are you willing and able to take this exchange out into the world embedded in your own interactions with others? And then to note examples of what you mean by “revelation”, “veil of the obscured”, “staggering contrast”?

Or are you both just being ironic?

neh, just yours dude.

you are being a brave boy though, being so honest about how little of life you understand.

Perhaps the only thing more esoteric than your philosophy is your attempt to be…clever?

You know, if that’s what this is. :wink:

I don’t think anyone would deny the truth of what I said. Not even you in fact.

Im not exactly “mr clever” here. I am “mr uncomfortable look at reality”

Lol just had an image of you in front of a mirror.
Hands stretched out, face turned away withering in pain, yelling NOOOOOOO! NOOOOOO!

The (short) road to becoming an antique? or someone thinks it’s worthy of the status of being so, already… or simple greed.

On this thread? Esoterically? What does that even mean?!

Huh? You place “value” right next to “ontology”, and expect us to believe that?

Let’s try this…

We start up a new thread in the philosophy forum.

We focus in on a particular set of circumstances in which our respective views of realty might be judged by others here as making one more or less uncomfortable.

The most miserable sonofabitch wins. :wink:

The contrast is truly staggering indeed… a liberating endeavour to go through, in shrugging off the old for the better-new… but there’s always at least one thing that cannot be shrugged off: that, which is dearest to the heart.

I thought I had: “Self-awareness… as it currently stands, and not the Was of the past or the Would/Could be of post-now”. A mental-cleansing, as it were…

You mean in order to sound worldly, wordy, and clever? Nah!

When your birch-pollen allergy makes you sneeze and your entire upper back hurts instantly, in turn… and there was I thinking I was getting fitter, or perhaps it’s just the fibro lol… time will tell. :neutral_face:

Watching the Huuluguns. Again.

The impenetrable idiocy of this woman evokes in me a raging lunacy so infuriating all I can do is scream at her lest I punch the bitch in the mouf. Talking about charging all the cops with murder because they didn’t stop the one cop from holding the dude down like that? That little Chinese cop dude standing beside him. I promise you that guy didn’t have a clue what was happening and sure as shit didn’t foresee anybody dying as a result. That’s the fucking troof. He might be dumb - what cop isn’t - but he ain’t no murderer. But when the victim narrative gets going on the left and them blacks folks get’ta being angry… well, sum muhfucka’s gotta pay. Don’t een care who it is long as he white and/or a cop.

vocaroo.com/2IWaCzlo3hT

Im sure Ive never seen you angry before and now you’re fucking inflamed.
Shit.
I cant blame you.

streamable.com/zgxrwh

very bona fide.

Relaxing da fuck out, a’la February’s previous vibe… comme ça.

Not so much about what I’M doing, as what my cat is doing… Hunter hunting birds.

first person shooters redefined. immersive simulated reality interface so incredibly realistic you wanna slap your uncle.

infiltrate the compound, eliminate hostile forces, collect intel, signal for extraction… but don’t run down the back steps like a dumbass into a hail of bullets. one must know how to advance properly with one’s team. remember your tactical training.

streamable.com/d0p3pb

you should get on twitch and do live streaming
just say some funny shit while playing
you’ll get rich