What are you doing? (Part 1)

It’s not bad at all… when used right, right? ; )

:laughing: :wink: :blush: #-o :open_mouth:

Too close to call?

But, okay, if you had to choose one, which would it be?

Assuming, of course, it’s not yet this bad: :banana-linedance:

Oh do reveal your intentions more, Iam… wink wink

Iam = when the Mundane becomes The Meaningful… the book of revelations?

What is the main message of the Book of Revelation?
“Under these conditions, a Christian named John wrote Revelation, addressing it to the seven churches that were in Asia Minor. The purpose of the book was to strengthen the faith of the members of these churches by giving to them the assurance that deliverance from the evil powers arrayed against them was close at hand.“

Nope, I was thinking of something else.

“Iam = when the Mundane becomes The Meaningful… the book of revelations?”

The former was my intent, the latter… for my amusement, so the word “revelation” being relevant here - you are the book of revelation… unto yourself.

Actually, that’s getting even farther away. What’s next…taking this to Twitter? :-"

Yes, you should have… with this:

Iambiguous wrote:

:laughing: :wink: :blush: #-o :open_mouth:

Too close to call?

But, okay, if you had to choose one, which would it be?

Assuming, of course, it’s not yet this bad: :banana-linedance:

Further away from…?

We are all a revelation unto ourselves… when we realise what we have now become, when that veil of the obscured starts to dissolve, through a now-trained awareness of self.

Either there or straight to the bottom: Facebook.

Actually, this is more like something Fixed would post. It sounds “deep” but, well, what’s it about?

We’ll need a context.

That and then take it to the philosophy board. :wink:

Finally finished editing this 6 week project!

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8pOAsERcg0[/youtube]

Hahaha! …but it’s something Mags said :-s

Mags has said many (esoteric) quips like this over the years… sorry you missed them.

Self-awareness… as it currently stands? well that was my intention of context, meant.

Perhaps we are all esoteric beings when grounded in the Now, and not the Was or Would/Could… perhaps.

The contrast is staggering, isn’t it.

After all these weeks, I still suspect you havent seen the clip from which the quote is taken, even though you reposted it. Please correct me if Im wrong.

Damn Im wondering if I should go for the second hand version or not.
amazon.com/Depth-Its-Own-Sa … 1365119025

Whoa.

Remember a movie called, “The Wizard” where Fred Savage has a retarded brother who ends up getting the high score on Double Dragon and gets whisked off to a huge nintendo competition where they debuted Mario 3 and he had to play against the mean kid who had every game and the power glove and all that? A classic.

Yes, fucking, I remember that. Only it was never released outside of the US or some mean shit like that they used to pull on us. So again, I only remember it from Nintendo Power and my half American friend who always had the newest latest.

:bulb:

I guess I could go find this thing right now.

An esoteric exchange?

Okay, I admit it. It’s way, way, way over my head. And, I suspect, over the heads of others too.

But: Are you willing and able to take this exchange out into the world embedded in your own interactions with others? And then to note examples of what you mean by “revelation”, “veil of the obscured”, “staggering contrast”?

Or are you both just being ironic?

neh, just yours dude.

you are being a brave boy though, being so honest about how little of life you understand.

Perhaps the only thing more esoteric than your philosophy is your attempt to be…clever?

You know, if that’s what this is. :wink:

I don’t think anyone would deny the truth of what I said. Not even you in fact.

Im not exactly “mr clever” here. I am “mr uncomfortable look at reality”