Corona Virus Outbreak from Turd

six days ago…

Today…

America now has 876,129 total cases
That’s 27,416 new cases just today
America now has 49,648 deaths
That’s 1,989 deaths just today

So, it looks like America will first reach 50,000 dead. Maybe later tonight, probably tomorrow.

worldometers.info/coronavirus/#countries

Was 310, now 2,647

Just read this: washingtonpost.com/politics … n-surpass/

[b]'As recently as Monday, Trump again touted this number.

“We did the right thing, because if we didn’t do it, you would have had a million people, a million and a half people, maybe 2 million people dead,” he said. “Now, we’re going toward 50, I’m hearing, or 60,000 people. One is too many. I always say it: One is too many. But we’re going toward 50- or 60,000 people.”

‘We are not. We’ll pass 50,000 within days* and will likely hit 60,000 deaths by early May. That’s just recorded deaths. The actual death toll will almost certainly be much higher, as deaths outside hospitals and ones that were not preceded by coronavirus tests — including some in early February in California — are added to the total.’[/b]

*hours

Well, it’s official:

Worldometer now has the U.S. death toll at 50,954

Total cases now sit at 903,298

So, adding 20,000 new cases a day, the millionth case will come around Tuesday or Wednesday.

Providing, of course, the whole thing is not a liberal hoax.

Hopefully my last coronavirus update:

Bad news:

It looks like we will internationally be having mixed inflation and deflation. I don’t fully get what this means with a single currency. In the US we split our currency into US Dollars and Food Stamps, and since it is food that will inflate the most we can control the worst aspects. I don’t know what mixed inflation and deflation means for sovereign debt. Might make interest rates nothing. It may mean the government is forced to inflate the currency to pay. I’m not 100% positive. I know historically this wasn’t a issue under historical suspension of economies during the aftermath of a siege of a walled city- the cities were often minting authorities and could direct levees and seek delays on taxation and request aid and allowances. They typically rebounded rather quickly- take Athens against the spartan sieges, or Troy against the Mycenaeans. Every tear till the last even with agriculture destroyed they adapted quickly. But obviously if all your olive trees are chopped down, it takes decades to regrow them. So real costs are involved in those rebound economies. There is a difference between mass employment and feeding each other and preserving complex estates and specialized wealth. Smart Phones are like Olives in this case- as the Chinese Economy collapses as people pull out and diversify their supply chains, it will be as if all the olive trees just were cut down.

Tab may honestly be dead. Keep a eye out for him. And somehow Fixed Cross hasn’t died yet. This Hex isn’t very effective, I may need stronger magic. Like a Haitian Voodoo Doll, and soak it in back grease and toss it to a abused starving dog some asshole keeps chained up to play with. I had a actual dream 7 months back Pezer and Fixed Cross were high, summoning spirits and said they wanted to see the worst spirit they could imagine and then I got sucked from the table and rose up before them like Beetle Juice, and started hitting at them with mallets as they ran around a room. Pezer lived and became a accountant (he was able to hide behind a refrigerator like a cat and got out and I went searching for him and got sidetracked when I learned I could fly but later on did meet him and was impressed with his positive turn around in life. Fixed Cross not so lucky).

Some good news:

Locust update first: NASA has been using its satellites in Africa to track the locust, expected to increase 20x this year. They are coordinating this with pesticides on the ground and each sprayer has a GPS tracker (so they can coordinate) in hunting down the locust. Bad news is neighboring countries like Sudan don’t know how to do this and the locust are still spreading. If they fail in this there will be a massive famine and mass migration to Europe prior to a Corona Virus cure. Half of Africa will hike into Germany and the Netherlands coughing, no longer on their antimalarial medications that staved off corona virus. Europe will get mass infected. Also Iran has some 500 miles of coastline infected. There will be a catastrophic famine this year. I can’t get updated data on Pakistan yet.

Corona Virus:
Doctors been able to get deaths in the ICU involving respirators under 60%, and also gave some promising new drugs that undercut the priority of putting people on respirators in the first place if caught early enough, you such as remdesivir. This is a important discovery as it makes reopening the economy more practical if you can treat a surge of the worst cases without crushing the hospital system.

My research into the parallels of Lupus, which is treated by hydroxychloroquine, the main drug used against the Corona Virus, appears to of worked well against Vitiligo as well, as both are overly aggressive immune system responses. I can only find side effects listed for Psoriasis, but those are years back and largely rejected today. I’m going to be stopping by the VA once I return home when hydroxychloroquine isn’t as restricted to get a prescription for it. It should make respiratory virus issues a small issue for me. Sucks to be all you.

A new strain of this Corona Virus has emerged in India in precisely the area most vaccines being worked on target, and the fear is most of these vaccines will be useless against the Indian strand. The cure will cure against the other strands obviously but since this is a RNA based mutation this will mutate, mutate and mutate again. For the cigarette and weed smokers here… one of these future strands will eventually get you and that’s not when you are 99 years old but rather within a year or two. Tests done recently in Massachusetts showed 1/3 of people tested on the street had antibodies. That’s far below herd immunity levels but far, far above statistical expectations. This means of future lockdowns don’t constantly take place and a future cure doesn’t cure the Indian strain and all other strains, and if the other strains are not affected by the antibodies in our blood, it may be near impossible to stop radically differing strains of constantly evolving Corona Virus from hitting you. You may be exposed to a few dozen different strains of this a year, and while most may not effect you a couple may randomly scar up your lungs each year or have other symptoms not yet predictable (cause they haven’t evolved yet hard to say what they can do- all we know is RNA mutations are fairly frequent). So I would strongly recommend stopping smoking and using respiratory drugs.

Like I said before, it is a game of wackamo as long as the mutation fears don’t play out. Look into building your food supplies, non perishables, and keep your heads low. Buy masks, make masks. Keep your eyes covered.

In regards to the IRS topic:
You can refile using certain forms to get any money you think you qualify for, it takes at least 12 weeks for it to be returned. Since your a career jail bird, would recommend keeping your assets diversified- like as in a few overseas accounts in quantities under $10,000, and in gold buried out in the woods. You think you have a lot of money but if you are jailed with debts those debts continue while jailed and you can leave jail broke as fuck. Resurrection funds are essential. You can’t take it with you when you die, but they can take it all from you when in jail unless you plan ahead. That tiny $1000 or $2000 can mean a emergency van when you get out of jail next time, and let’s be honest, you are going back to jail eventually for something. Not a slight against you, just this forum has been down this road with you and it is expected at this point. My family has gold buried across Oregon, they were on the Oregon Trail and went between San Francisco and Oregon as miners and farmers- they set up the early militias (mostly killers who shot one another with a faint level of legal veneer). They buried most of it, sitting in Ecmandu’s back yard probably. Hard to recover stuff on property once sold to others, but out in the woods it is easier but still a risk.

Military Law question:

Saw some question on this site in regards to Military law vs Sheriff’s ability to form posses. The power of the President and Governors, and military officials to declare military law descends from the Constitutional clause that mentions the President is the Commander in Chief. Only the title is listed, and in other sections of the constitution the Supreme Court and courts subservient are explicitly banned from military oversight. That have no lawful authority. The title of this commander in Chief ones from English history, they could suspend rights and powers of both individuals and institutions, be it suspending Parliament or the Courts in part or whole, or individual rights of crown subjects- and obviously of foreign people or conquered people. The clause isn’t determined by precedent like Common Law but rather the genius of the commander to expedite chaotic conditions to order. It isn’t a absolute power, they lack taxing authority for example- they can suspend parliament or the US Congress but can’t usurp said powers of those organs once suppressed. They can jail and execute but can’t keep jailed people once military law is suspended (though the dead remain dead). This is precisely why President Lincoln has to begin the process beyond the Emancipation Proclamation and start down the path to new constitutional amendments giving slaves inalienable rights. Those rights are only alienable under martial law.

So far no state has declared martial law. All officers of State National Guards since the 1930s are also officers of the federal military and answer to the president, so a governor can’t unilaterally declare martial law without risk of the president countermanding orders or adding to them. However, besides the national guard half the states have a bootleg army called State Guard which is this joke quasi army that only answers to the governor and not the president, enacted by congressional statutes which are technically unconstitutional (congress created a army but didn’t turn over command to the federal executive, it literally must strictly by the constitution). It also put rules in place (it can constitutionally) limiting the power of the president to draft the entirety of these forces, but the president can draft most of them. Again, since the Supreme Court has no authors over the military they don’t gave a path of recourse in protesting short of draft boards or presidential impeachment. If a state guard resisted they would be in a state of rebellion like the governor militias under the confederacy, and can be ordered to cease and stand down, assist, declared enemies of the state or shot at until dead by union forces operating under the president.

In regards to state and municipal police, this is a outgrowth of a governors authority, a president can declare martial law over them. They must assist and can be suppressed from certain specified acts as officers of any given court for the duration of military law. Same goes for non-governor powers like bailiffs (judicial) or capital police or Sargent at Arms (legislative). The ability of the president to coerce them to do positive actions and not merely just stop performing specific functions is questionable but you won’t ever find legally binding precedent saying otherwise, as the constitution specifically prohibits the Supreme Court from oversight- they tried a few times during and after the civil war but were largely ignored. Ask Carleas, he is a lawyer. I recall the circuit court in Illinois declared itself independent of military authority once the union had full territorial control but this isn’t something a military governor has to recognize, as a federal judge has no military rank. If that federal court started ordering people residing in the confederacy into court and sent police across military lines I’m sure the military would of detained the judges.

In regards to the powers of sheriffs, they can form a posse, but this can be suppressed by military law. However if military law doesn’t suppress it specifically then the 10th amendment still exists (military law doesn’t inherently suppress all law, just some specific law, or creates the beginnings of law where none before existed or has been lost in a time of chaos and the old government is beyond the ability to return). The 10th amendment actually links some unique powers of sheriffs to operate. They are the only force specifically mentioned besides state militias.

Further notes, allied though independent militias can operate under the aegis of a state or federal Commander in Chief. I can form a militia and this militia can be given the blessings of a governor, President or one of their officers, it won’t be under UCMJ as it isn’t sworn in, but won’t operate as officers of the court either. They can close in and kill people lawfully under such a capacity in police actions.

A president operating as Commander in Chief has the ability to use his powers of pardon for state crimes, it is the only time he has this power, but only if it is linked to negotiations to stand down. Say at WACO Texas had army troops been sent in instead of Janet Reno’s troops, and they negotiated a cease fire- full pardons for ALL CRIMES. Then the state of Texas prosecuted for state violations later, the presidential authority to pardon coupled with his CinC powers covers state pardons too, but only in that case. A governor likewise if commanding in the field with presidential consent (let’s say Eisenhower ran for governor instead of president and a uprising occurred in his state, the president might back him fully), he can pardon for federal crimes too, only time a governor can, but it is specific under that condition.

You can also have lawful desponates. The Supreme Court after the civil war had millions of confederate legal paper work it recognized involving debt transfers, marriage certificates, etc. it was stuff it had no intention of voiding, and noted when government doesn’t exist it is expected people will create authority to continue certain tasks. It is doubtful court rulings on serious transgressions from such provisional governments would be recognized (if I created a provisional government during anarchy and jailed people life in prison, then joined a larger coalition government that joined the remnants of the federal government, a appeals judge might question the methodology or rights of any court I set up, especially if it was some crazy guy going crazy with a gavel clueless about judicial precedents and just inconsistently winged it). But such a judge isn’t going to care about a marriage license issued with my thumbstamp of approval as head of the militia of my territory of government otherwise doesn’t meaningfully exist. The question arises if you have multiple authorities denying each other, and later on a federal government exists and backed one but not the other. We have had two simultaneous States of Delaware that didn’t recognize one another. Lincoln did provide a framework for resolving such issues and the recognition of the prince of orange’s army in 1689 and Cromwell‘a parliamentary army does offer some president, but it isn’t one that covers every contingency. Needless to say, nobody has to follow the dictates of a militia not recognized as allied or federated by a US governor or president, even in times of absolute anarchy. A resistance cell jailed for attacking a self proclaimed provisional government that isn’t the bona fide actual government may of committed no offense under the federal statues and in fact can claim natural law rights, as they can’t be expected to follow Zero Sum merely cause he found a gun and insists he is the law. I sure the fuck wouldn’t over the commands of his militia and would dedicate myself to thinning out his ranks. If they caught my ass and jailed me, and then one day out of the blue Troops from the federal or state government showed up, even if they view marriage and business contracts as lawful under Zero Sum’s dictatorship, my incarceration and charges of repeated murder, ranking in the several dozen, would likely be dismissed and Zero Sum would likely be prosecuted for war crimes- obvious war crimes I don’t even gotta discuss.

I will note from experience while the powers of lawyers like Carleas aren’t worth shit under martial law, legal documents still have a place. On my base in Iraq civilians owned property, military eventually relented and let them live IN THE BASE because they had paper documents and politically doing favors for local chiefs was viewed as politically advantageous enough to indulge them. They didn’t have a right to occupancy but was granted none the less, but it couldn’t be achieved with a lawyer, but likewise wouldn’t of been achieved without paperwork.

This info is important to remember as sheriffs are bucking against governors issuing bans on access to firearms and church closings. Governors do have the right, but only under a martial law declaration. None have done so, and usually states break up emergency powers so a governor can’t WillyNilly institute quarantines and snap up rights. The president can issue Proclmations to counter a state order of martial law. Example- a governor can order all people off the streets, courts and churches closed, but a president can declare the state of the law being that federal courts are open, freedom of religion is restored and freedom of movement, property and association restored. If the governor rejects this the president can impound entire police forces and lock them up to protect them from rebel governors acting contrary to the constitution. On the side of the judiciary, they are expected to act as if there is never any issues- Atilla the Hun can be rampaging but they will insist the bill of rights exist- in full, even if they are the cause of offense causing the war. The constitution is so structured that the civil courts are expected to be suppressed during these events. This being said, the Supreme Court has repeated rules that the Constitution is not a Suicide Pact and are loathed to insist on laws leading to mass death by blind insistence of the law- but deviation can create long lasting precedent and they lack the executive authority to temporarily nullify the constitution. That’s something the executive branch is supposed to do for them.

Given the uprisings against the governors in suppressing 2nd Amendment and Religious congregation rights in places with no uprisings or where congregations followed social distancing rules, it is unlikely the president will back them. However they also created in the right in the US a mythology that governors lack the rights to emergency quarantine and this isn’t quite true. It varies from some states on what they can do without military law being a factor, but all have this right once it is activated. But it they activate it down the road under hot spot conditions popping up (let’s say Des Moines gets Corona Virus hard) when businesses scream fuck no, not doing quarantine again, thinking they will turn into Detroit or Louisville, then paranoid locals like Gloominary or Iambigious will act way out of proportion. Military Law doesn’t necessarily mean troops on a street corner, it could mean some 2nd Lt sitting in a office playing on his phone telling a governor they can’t ban cars driving down the road or people buying dog food. It could be something minute or simple like that. Or telling a judge you can’t enforce bans on a certain medication. Doesn’t have to be Troops everywhere with paranoid pot smokers scared shitless looking out their windows.

This is likely my last post so wish everyone the best. Most everyone I respected left long ago though, but none the less the best. Also note Tab still isn’t posting, so glad I gave him a eulogy while he was still with us. Hope they obeyed his wishes and blew his carcass up on the beach.

…and yet… here you are, still posting updates to those you don’t respect… your selfless sacrifice is truly commendable. =D>

Today alone America had 37,370 new coronavirus cases. That’s more in one day than the total number of cases in over 180 countries around the globe.

It’s now out in the “heartland” that the disease still runs rampant.

Maybe I’m misunderstanding these updates but it’s not Maia being quoted here but Turd.

I’m sure they’ll figure it out.

Apparently Kim Jong-Un is dead, but that has yet to be confirmed.

North Korean leader Kim Jong Un said to be in a “fragile condition” after heart surgery

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whj6jSaVOCI[/youtube]

Wow, another 35,420 new cases just today in America. That’s 960,651 total.

We may reach the millionth case before Monday.

Also, with 2,919,462 total cases worldwide, this means that 1 in 3 cases is an American.

I wonder why? Is it that proportionately per population the US does more testing? Or, maybe the immune systems of American citizens have been more compromised?

And New York State carries a disproportionate number of both, infections and deaths. Could there be some explanation to these varient numbers?

1,004,802 cases in America

Easily one of the greatest hoaxes the world has ever seen. :wink:

{And isn’t it fairly recently that the world wide infection topped 1 million ?

Maybe last month ?

So hoax or no hoax ?}

“Live updates: U.S. coronavirus cases surpass 1 million; House leaders abandon plans to return next week”

Washington Post

{If this rate continues, even in a flattened rate, and the 2nd wave hits, combined with other forms of flue, is not relaxing the safety methods now ,
incline the odds toward very high and dangerous odds? }

Another milestone passed: The U.S. has lost more patients due to the coronavirus, then soldiers lost during the Viet Nam war.

Another sad statistic - doctors committing suicide in New York, thinking they beat the bug , going back to work, and relapsing.

Coronavirus is likely to keep spreading for at least another 18 months to two years – until 60% to 70% of the population worldwide has been infected, a team of longstanding pandemic experts predicted Thursday in a new report.

{So, if present statistics are any indication. with roughly 5 to 10 % fatalities, we can anticipate up to 500 millions of fatalities?}

Last summer, researchers from the U.S. visited Wuhan and wrote, "also claims diplomats were concerned the lab’s research on bat coronaviruses could risk a new Sars-like pandemic. The newspaper says the cables fuelled more recent discussions in the US government about whether the WIV or another lab in Wuhan could have been the source of the virus "

From NYT:

[b]'Mr. Trump, touring a factory in Arizona hastily converted to make millions of masks but choosing not to wear a mask himself, made it clear on Tuesday that he was determined to push to reopen the economy even while acknowledging that may mean more people die.

“Will some people be affected? Yes. Will some people be affected badly? Yes. But we have to get our country open and we have to get it open soon,” Mr. Trump said.'[/b]

There it is, all laid out. The Trump gamble. Open up the economy. Pronto. The infections will probably spike as will the number of dead.

So be it. Bet that the numbers won’t be high enough to offset the benefits of putting people back to work.

At least in minds of those in states with the numbers Trump needs for another electorial college victory.

With of course another tour of Russian support, against the Chinese-Biden axis.

See, I told you:

washingtonpost.com/opinions … ass-death/

[b]'The message from President Trump and Republicans on the novel coronavirus has gone through multiple phases, each as misleading and/or bizarre as the last. First they told us the virus would barely touch us. Then they said it was serious but Trump’s management would quickly make it disappear. Then they said it could have been worse, and anyway it isn’t Trump’s fault.

Now they’re arriving at what may be the most appalling message of all:

Sure, hundreds of thousands of Americans may die. But suck it up, America: We’ve got to get the economy going.'[/b]

‘We’re moving toward an utterly horrifying partisan divide, in which Democrats want to contain the virus so that we’re able to get the economy back on its feet, while Republicans decide that the only brave and manly thing to do is to stop worrying about the virus and “get back to normal” immediately, no matter how many Americans it kills. In fact, we may soon reach the point where dismissing all those deaths is precisely how you show your loyalty to Trump’.

Thank god this is all a hoax!!

Note to Maia…

Below is what might be called the typical liberal reaction to the covid-19 pandemic here in America:

nytimes.com/2020/05/08/opin … e=Homepage

[b]'In 1847, members of the Choctaw Nation sent relief money across the Atlantic to a starving Ireland — something the Irish, who lost more than a million people in a famine made worse by British indifference, have never forgotten. The Irish are now giving financial aid to Native American tribes hit with a pandemic that has been made worse by American incompetence.

'This is a gracious act, a boomerang of good will, as reported by my colleagues Ed O’Loughlin and Mihir Zaveri. But it also shows how much of the world has started to feel sorry for a nation laid low by the lethal ineptitude of President Trump.

'“The country Trump promised to make great again has never in its history seemed so pitiful,” wrote Fintan O’Toole in The Irish Times. And he asked: “Will American prestige ever recover from this shameful episode?”

'Before we take up O’Toole’s question, let’s look at where we rank in the worst global crisis since World War II. In Trump’s assessment, his government has done a “spectacular job” with the Covid-19 pandemic.

'“And I’ll tell you, the whole world is excited watching us because we’re leading the world,” he said, in an updated pat on the back this week.

'He’s right about the leading part: Every 49 seconds or so, throughout the first week in May, an American has been dying of this disease. With 1.3 million reported cases, the United States, just five percent of the world’s population, has nearly 33 percent of the sick. With more than 75,000 deaths, we’re at the front of the pack as well. No country comes close on all three measures.

'Globally, the average death rate is 34 people per million residents. In the United States, it’s more than six times higher — 232 per million.

'South Korea and the United States both reported their first cases of Covid-19 at the same time, in the third week of January. South Korea immediately started testing on a mass scale and socially isolating. The United States denied, dithered and did next to nothing for more than two months.

'By the end of April, new cases in South Korea were down to less than 10 a day. In the United States at that time, the pandemic raged at a daily rate of more than 25,000 newly sick. New Zealand, which also quickly went into lockdown, reported no new cases earlier this week for the first time since mid-March.

'“The United States reacted like Pakistan or Belarus, like a country with a shoddy infrastructure and a dysfunctional government whose leaders were too corrupt or stupid to head off mass suffering.” That’s the indictment of The Atlantic’s George Packer, calling the United States a failed state.

'He’s half right. As scientists note, you can’t stop an outbreak from happening, but you can stop it from becoming a catastrophe that brings down a society. The United States spends more on health care, per capita, than any other rich nation. And yet, here we are: a full-blown disaster, in lockdown with a narcissist for a president.

'A country that turned out eight combat aircraft every hour at the peak of World War II could not even produce enough 75-cent masks or simple cotton nasal swabs for testing in this pandemic.

'A country that showed the world how to defeat polio now promotes quack remedies involving household disinfectants from the presidential podium.

'A country that rescued postwar Europe with the Marshall Plan didn’t even bother to show up this week at the teleconference of global leaders pledging contributions for a coronavirus vaccine.

'A country that sent George Patton and Dwight Eisenhower to crush the Nazis now fights a war against a viral killer with Jared Kushner, a feckless failed real estate speculator who holds power by virtue of his marriage to the president’s daughter.

'Let’s not put too much of the blame on Kushner. After all, he’s also got Middle East peace, the border wall, the opioid crisis and reinventing the government on his plate. “Who’s in charge of it?” Trump said recently, about the “Warp Speed” vaccine development program. “Honestly? I am. I’ll tell you, I’m really in charge of it.”

'Well, then: Where is the test and trace program needed to safely reopen the country? Where is the national plan even to consider such an effort? Trump has surrendered. He never looked smaller or more pathetic than when sitting last Sunday on his little chair in front of the Lincoln Memorial.

'America has a failed federal government, laughed at and pitied the world over. But America is not a failed state. It will be saved by its scientists and doctors, its hospitals and universities, its nimble and creative companies, and leaders in the statehouses who act more decisively than the family of frauds in the White House.

'Perhaps it is best to let the coronavirus task force die a miserable death. It’s mostly show and ego projection.

'As to the Irishman’s question: Will American prestige ever recover? Not for some time. Our image abroad took a real hit after Trump’s election, and it has continued to fall. Most of the world now has no confidence in the president’s leadership.

'But then, the same is true with most Americans. Welcome to our nightmare.[/b]

Please pass this on to Turd. Allowing him the opportunity to offer up the conservative rebuttal. If, perhaps, not the actual typical one.