Madonna

She had her time, she made her money, now get the fuck out… what more she want!

Not sure what’s so sensual about Aguilera (particularly the early Aguilera, when she first appeared with that hit single of hers, where she was more of an innocent girl than a sexual object.)

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Np_Y740aReI[/youtube]

The year is 1990. Far more sexual than early Aguilera and Spears.

lol okay then
not much love here I see

Well yeah that is a very erotic video. As in, a style. But if you’re going for that type of thing this is infinitely steamier.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6f4BwQFF-Os[/youtube]

I was a fan… of not all but of some of her music, but once sex icons start getting old, they need to start rethinking their audience and offerings… so growing old gracefully and being a mature sexpot, lol, as we’ve all seen Whatever Happened To Baby Jane, haven’t we?

Nice to see you laughing btw : )

Both those videos have their (sensual) merit… the only difference between them being age.

I’m quite the fan of this Prince video… it’s both cute and sexy, at the same time.

Cardi B > Madonna

Her ass is a lot bigger, I guess her body mass is too. But do you mean she’s like, better?

Id dispute that.

She’s the only bitch who can be a stripper, a chart topping pop star and a political pseudoscientist all while having little more than a rudimentary grasp of her native language.

There is something to her.

Ill grant that. I don’t mean she has a body of some kind of personally designed deal with God. She isnt even pretty. She has some weird quality which is kind of Aeonic.

I have to laugh in retrospect at how weird you must be to weird out Jimmy Fallon.

Naw… CL beats Cardi ‘who’ all day long… she’s a reason to keep going school, right there… no class, but plenty of crass, and don’t even get me started on that big ole ass.

Never been a Madonna fan but I think Madonna’s Eurovision 2019 performance deserves posting :-"

Madonna Eurovision 2019
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VG3WkiL0d_U[/youtube]

Lot’s of Freemason, Illuminati, Satanists, Kabbalists and Jesuit symbols here which didn’t mean much at the time since all the manufactured ‘stars’ try to be edgy – but looking back after the coronavirus, it looks very strange.

Some things to note:

• Madonna’s only showing one eye (the Illuminati All Looking Eye) – done to death but it’s there.
  • She’s wearing a crown. ‘Corona’ means crown and here she is dressed up as the coronavirus.
  • She also seems to have a Ouroboros (a serpent eating its own tail) on her dress? If so, this is an alchemical symbol that signifies transformation from the old order into a new order or configuration?
  • There are 20 dancers on Madonna’s left and 20 on her right – 2020 perhaps?
  • Some dancers have gas masks and chemical suits while others are wearing Spring dresses with spring flowers in their hair and gas masks and lots of dead people.

In one of the songs she says:
“They are so naïve. They think, we’re not aware of their crimes, we know, but we’re just not ready to act. The storm isn’t in the air; it’s inside of us….can’t you hear outside of your supreme hoodie… the wind that is beginning to howl?”

She then blows on the dancers and they fall down. After they fall down dead, she sings:

“Not everyone is coming to the future.
Not everyone is learning from the past.
Not everyone can come to into the future.
Not everyone that’s here is gonna last”

There’s also imagery showing destruction by fire, a broken and collapsing Statue of Liberty (broken and collapsing America?) and buildings falling straight down into their own footprint like what happened on 9/11.

Finally, it’s worth noting that Madonna is a long-time Kabbalist, the performance was held in Israel, and the stage resembles Solomon’s Temple. The two pillars the dancers place at the entrance of the temple are called Boaz and Jakin and signify the opening of Solomon’s Temple which is sacred to the Jews, Kabbalists, Illuminati and Freemasons.

Perhaps these are all coincidences but somewhere along the line you have to decide how many ‘coincidences’ would it take to make you think it’s no longer a coincidence.

Coincidence here too? I know nothing of the original signs, except for the middle two, but how enlightening an image, this is…

thumbs2.imgbox.com/0f/60/kNr6V1sW_t.jpeg

“You’re a detective now son, you’re no longer allowed to believe in coincidences.”

• Jim Gordon

One upon a time, people looked into the heavens to see what the stars said about their future; today, it’s the ‘stars’ on earth that mold the way we think, dress and behave.

From what I see, Madonna is probably doing what they call ‘Externalizing the Hierarchy’. Externalizing the Hierarchy is a decree or law in magik that states that those carrying out magik must let their victim know what they are going to do.

Who really knows? All I know is magic/magik is practiced all around us and it’s so well done, nobody even notices it. One example is the fact that the Federal Reserve - a private cartel of bankers - can pull trillions of dollars out of thin air and have the rest of the world believe it’s real money. If this is not magic, what is?

Anyway, here’s another ‘coincidence’ re the Eurovision performance previously posted: on the back cover of the 2019 album she was promoting, Madonna’s wearing gloves and writing on an old ‘Corona’ typewriter. Yeah, just another coincidence.

Do you practice any magic yourself?

I mean, since we cant do much about what billionaires practice when they get together. We must focus on ourzelvezzZain is the number seven, the number of sexual love. This number origin silly signified the womb through the symbolism of the Goddess of the Seven Stars, Ursa Major, the constel¬ lation of the Thigh which typified the birthplace of Light in the Dark of the Abyss. Seven later became the number of Venus, the planetary representative of the Goddess, when the concept was romanticized and applied to sexual love between humans as distinct from the primary and stellar symbolism that signified bestial congress. Seven thus became synony¬ mous with the mechanism of sexual polarity symbolized by Gemini (the letter attributed to which is Zain) under the influence of Mercury, the masculine aspect of Venus or, more correctly, the positive aspect of the hermaphroditic polarity typified by the sephiroth Hod and Netzach (see diagram of Tree). Zain is mystically associated with the yoni, the secret or hidden eye ( ayin ) which, together with the letter ‘z’ — the letter of the serpent — becomes Z-ayin or Zain.

Fact is… I wouldn’t give two hoots about any of this, if it wasn’t affecting people’s lives and livelihoods, but fact is… it is.

I hope Mr Trump has a really good plan up his sleeve.

I used to. I pretended to throw a ball for a dog once and it tricked him. After that, I gave up; it’s better to go out while you’re at the top of your game, I think.

On a serious note: I had a gf who was into it. I don’t have a desire to control people or to be part of a cult so it never attracted me.
I like symbolism, however, and I like knowing what the elite get up to but that’s as far as I go.

The basis of all magic is astrology. You’ll find this in every serious manual on magick from the ancients to the present. Magick without astrology is a mistake.

Based on astrology, in 2011 I predicted that in 2023-2024 a complete revolutionary paradigm shift of power is going be implemented, as Pluto enters Aquarius for the first time since 1777. (The American Revolution).

I knew that in order for this to happen, a very great global crisis would have to occur in the years before. And Ive been preparing for this crisis since. Unfortunately all my dumbass friends did not heed my predictions and just went about like headless chickens, as if there was nothing to prepare for. Suckers, is all I can say. And they left me hanging for a good deal.

If these people had been in the least bit serious about their alliance with me we’d now have a very powerful magical-philosophic “Lodge” of sorts. But all I ever got was yeaaaah uuhhh thats… uhh interesting uhhh durrr let me just go dive in a book from -5473095732459347539.

By the way I do respect the literary powers of some of my friends. What I do not respect is the sustained ignorance of astrology, it is like civilians thinking they can partake in war without weaponry and fighting skills.