What are you doing? (Part 1)

When you have to play a Pandeiro like a drum kit over that blues riff I did earlier, it’ll sound like this. Really the context in which these two instruments are made to cooperate becomes difficult for a tambourine unless it is played loudly… which you can’t do over a quiet little blues progression. So you have to play it quietly and try to get a few different tones on the drum head. Hence it sounding like a pair of bongos or pad drums.

vocaroo.com/ain8iiARPxu

Nice try. But that’s still no match for the one that started it all:

You know, if I do say so myself. :sunglasses:

You have to keep the mind fresh.

Because like your time and energy will be wasted on old thoughts rather than new creativity.

You are Smears?

I can hardly believe that.

Im on the roof watching the reruns of James Bond and eating fruits wrapped in pancakes and watching two guys below me in the street fight while keeping 1.5 m distance.

Im, Im, Im, doing, stuff, Im Im real busy. Im watching Ozark and composing blues songs. Im meditating on the cosmic vagina. Im wondering where the funk Pezer is atm. Im corresponding with a girl who likes to play power games but is pretty enough to keep me interested. Im inside my lab stamping rhymes on black papyrus.

Note to Mr. Reasonable aka Smears:

Are you going to allow this rank amateur to sully the extraordinary accomplishment encompassed in the OP?!

No one has come even close to you in an effort to reconfigure ILP from a respectable philosophical venue into just another manifestation of social media.

And here I am speaking for no less than Tyler Durden himself!

Very good Iambigious.

Been out in the garden gardening, since after dinner at 3… just some planting of plants and light weeding, but it’s shaping up nicely and becoming the urban jungle I’ve always aimed for it to be.

Will do.

I once lived in an apartment that had a balcony overlooking a row of nightclubs and bars and I saw a lot of real filthy humanity down there in the streets below. The worst ever though, maybe, was when the deaf couple came out of the club, mad at each other and arguing in sign language. I was stoned as could be and just sort of sat there in awe watching this all play out and all of a sudden one of them reached the point of frustration and let out that gnarly Helen Keller sound and that was it for me.

Grow some weed.

Who hurt you?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mObbkwBXRrI[/youtube]

I made a fake twitter account with no picture and a fake name and I’ve got a little over 18k followers.

Now that would be grown on the windowsill, not in the garden. :wink:

Here, I’ll let him explain: youtu.be/3wAm2HAx7i0

Is that Stevie Ray Smears on the strat a couple posts up?

Id buy that for a dollar. Enviable skills.