Mandatory Vaccination

A decent online resource critical of vaccines from a number of different angles is

childrenshealthdefense.org/

You’re feeding the fear and anxiety. You’re posts are not balanced and they are not reducing fear. What do you think the readers will take away from those posts?

Did you have a positive test? I’m not sure what to make of this:

KT : I have most likely just recovered from it. They stopped testing where I am so I just treated it myself at home. It was a flu, in my case, not an especially bad one. Some of the symptoms were new for me, not worse, just different.

It sounds like you self-diagnosed.

That was an honest statement on my part. I rely experts a lot of the time. I don’t have time to research everything. I don’t 10,000 hours to build up expertise in a field. A dentist or doctor who sees dozens of patients per week has more knowledge and better judgement about dentistry and medicine than I do. You can point to quacks and failures of medicine but in general, that’s just the reality of it.

Go ahead, call me “sheeple” now.

I want to de-escalate. I’m doing it by not responding some things.

I want to focus whether vaccines are positive or negative for a person and a society.

Should MagsJ take a small hit of “toxic” chemical in order get the benefit of a vaccine or not?

That’s where the thread is now at, as far as I can see.

Lol.

Here, many people stopped getting the flu jab because they realised that it was making them ill… even medical professionals have refused to have it, and they were threatened with the sack if they didn’t.

MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS ARE SCARED TO GET THE FLU JAB IN CASE IT MAKES THEM DEBILITATED OR EVEN DIE, FACT!

Please see my previous post… this isn’t just about me, this is about how the UK and the World feels about the matter in general, including medical professionals who fear how the flu jab makes them feel after having it… let alone all the other injectables manufactured for public consumption.

What’s the problem with supplying a much-less toxic or non-toxic vaccine? I don’t see the drama there… or am I missing something.

The UK isn’t here reading this.

Okay, so if there is no non-toxic vaccine available, for whatever reason, should you take the toxic vaccine?

My posts are supporting people who are already afraid or skeptical in the face of people disagreeing with them here AND what they are being bombarded with everywhere. Newpapers and online media are screaming at us about how dangerous this thing it, very happy, it seems to focus on cases where young people, and even one newborn (who did not die of the illness) might have been cases. If I am right, I am not feeding fear, I am supporting someone’s healthy skepticism or concern.
As I said, nearly everyone who heard I had likely gotten the disease, thought there was a very good chance I would die AND essentially kill my wife (who had as a slightly younger women a much milder response. Mine was like a (weird) flu. I did not scare these people. They are being scared and confused by media and not just media but even governments. I understand that they need to be cautious and warn people but the way the information was distribtued necessarily confused people and scared the shit out of them. I see fear being created all over the place. Y

They told us to stay home unless we were, basically, dying and were not testing. I had a flu with symptoms I have never had before (I get flus maybe every third or fourth year) and exactly like they describe down to a dry cough which I hever have. I always produce masses of phlegm and slime. The first two days it was like someone was sitting on my chest. Perhaps it wasn’t Corona. That’s besides the point. I and health professionals, I have ones who are friends, thought it sounded exactly like Corono, thought it was most likely that and when I told people that I mostly likely had it (my exact wording) they freaked. Since I had gone past what the government was summing up via the media, I knew my chances were extremely good, especially given the state of my health. I also know how to treat illness and keep the lungs open, not in some binary ‘cure’ way, but I know how to help a body. This may have made my case easier to deal with.

Which if you read what hospitals are doing is really no different. The test is for any corona virus. But further pardon me for following the law where I am. And further, it makes no difference to the argument that was in.

Just implying some shit here, without saying anything. It’s a real Iambiguous kinda move. Imply something, as if it is relevant, but don’t say it. Safe, neat, bs.

If it was Covid my chances of survival, at my age, with my lack of anything close the health issues that make it dangerous, were incredibly low. But their reactions were, as said, extreme. I saw similar reactions when my wife was diagnosed with cancer. And those reactions came from a variety of different friends in different countries. I had to tell them the actual statistics that I had to dig just a little bit for. And I mean the actual statistics of the mainstream scientists tracking the disease. This was not me getting statistics from conspiracy sites. People in my age range were somewhere around 2%, and the vast majority of those in that two percent had heart disease, lung issues, diabetes etc.
If it wasn’t the virus, we still have these panicked terrified reactions. In the world of causing fear, I am not a blip on the radar.
Further hearing their panic was not helpful, I could feel it stressing me as I am sure people are stressing themselves and others due to how media and governments are conflating threats to individuals with overloading the system with cases.

And I focused that quote on your estimates of how people wouldn’t do bad things. Well, if you actually do have less than 10K hours on those, than perhaps you shouldn’t have presented your opinions so certainly about that and mocked others. I’ve got more than 10k hours in what official, mainstream governments and corporations both Western and other are capable of presenting as the scientific or rational position, both in recent times and going back into my lifetime. I think you need a bit more humility and less certainty. What you know about medicine was not the point in relation to my post.

Duh. I think better here, now, would be ‘asshole’. First, Don’t accuse me of things I haven’t done and further things that don’t even fit the argument I am making. My point was not that you are fooled and a sheeple or anything in that direction. My point was that you’re faux humility there does not fit your certainty that people you disagree with are being silly. You mock them. You dismiss. That was BS faux humility. That was my point. The word sheeple is not one I use, does not fit my point and seems to have arisen in your brain.

So, let me get this straight. You decided to respond just to personal points. You responded to my saying what you were doing in relation to mags and told me I was spreading fear, as a way to deescalate. But decided not to respond to factual matters I took up in my post. I do believe you just said that honestly, but man, you don’t seem to know what you are doing.

And you extend this absurd way of justifying your lack of response to most of the points I made with this, which also does not fit in the least your response to me.

Another Iambism. Tell others what the thread is about. That’s a fine topic, but part of that decision making for her, clearly, and also for you, since you made assertions about it, had to do with the chances that governments and corporations might be acting either negligently, or with a lack of care, or even with bad motives. You went there, she went there. Seemed to matter to you guys. You don’t wanna talk about it anymore is obviously your choice, but don’t present it, now, after you get some criqitue, as you can announce where the thread is at.

I’ll de-escalate by ignoring you. This response and the one before it were jokes. If you are interested in learning what experts, including doctors, scientists, governments even, say when they are critical of vaccines, feel free to check out the website I linked.

Factual evidence to back up my concerns, and to be taken into account over those concerns… I like the way you quickly chose to dismiss it, like it has no bearing here at all.

You keep evading the question of why it has to be toxic?

I won’t bother quoting the entire post.

I thought I was explaining some of the things that I was posting and why. And also why I wasn’t responding to some things.

I get this hostile response.

I don’t know how the UK feels about it. I only read what you say that the UK feels about it.

Whether it has to be toxic or not is separate from whether it is beneficial in the balance.

I already gave you the benefit of the doubt by conceding that it may be toxic.
If you get a benefit then you will consume a toxic substance. What do you think chemotherapy for cancer is?

Our experiences, observations and opinions matter, no matter how many times the shills tell us they don’t.

First, I had to look ‘shill’ up… second, I was of same thought as to Phyllo’s (ill) intentions… his skirting around and squirming around the issue gave it away, either that or he’s playing devils advocate? :-s

At least during this time of minimal-interactivity the planet can regenerate and rejuvenate itself, as can we too… albeit enforcibly, as ecological observations are proving this happening around the world.

The issue is whether you get a net benefit from vaccines. It’s not whether vaccines have “toxic” ingredients.

Sure, “non-toxic” vaccines are preferable to “toxic” vaccines, but sometimes you don’t have that much control over what is happening.

Really?

Why shouldn’t both those issues be taken under consideration, when formulating a vaccine to administer to The World?

So why don’t they kill 2 birds with one stone? if the intention is to inoculate all for the greater good, then make the vaccine appealing to all… like one does a popstar or global celebrity. How is that so difficult to do?

In my opinion, it’s never a good idea to vaccinate, period.
There’s much safer, more natural and effective ways to boost your immunity or rather, improve your terrain.
But that’s just my opinion, based on my experience and research.
I’m not trying to set myself up as another expert, I’m not.
I’m just totally against this idea we should never question or critique the self-appointed experts or look into alternatives.

In my view, there are no experts in the sense many people normally think of them, as these godlike entities beyond question or critique by mere mortals.
We get to play a or THE role in determining who the experts are for ourselves, as individuals, communities and a democracy, by continually making them earn our trust.
We don’t trust absolutely, rather if someone has given us lots of reasons to trust them, we may lower our guard a little, give them a bit of benefit of the doubt, but we never place all our eggs in their basket, we’re never all in, without reservation.
To me, that’s not rational thinking, that’s having faith in the science Gods.

Other than that…do with your own body what you will shrugs.

Myself, I prefer not to speculate about people’s motives, or at least not make my speculations known, I prefer to keep the focus on the ideas.
If I think someone’s being totally disingenuous, intentionally skirting around the issues, then I’ll probably just try and not engage with that person.
Not saying that’s what Phyllo is trying to do, just speaking generally.

Yea there are some upsides, the earth is getting a break at least, some of us will have more time to pause and think, take a breather.
Hopefully everyone will get the help that they need.

The moral onus is on the individual and not the manufacturer, it seems.

What “moral onus”?

UK CV19 update:

• The virus isn’t even comparable to the seasonal flu or other cold viruses… not even close.

• Those countries and individuals who have had the BCG, seem to be protected from the virus 6-fold, so countries are looking into administering the benefits of the BCG rather than sourcing a new vaccine.

• The lock-down will be reviewed this week and a revised lift-date set, but the current restrictions will still remain in place for now, to curb the spread of CV19.

#-o

Is playing dumb a prerequisite for Philosophy?

Phyllo (pastry) come on now, maan… really? What moral onus do you think I mean?

Apparently mindreading is a prerequisite.

You write two words and I’m supposed to understand what you mean by it?