Predictions from Zero_Sum and a heart felt greeting.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrT7kZseLqs[/youtube]

The Fed’s Prayer

The Fed is my shepherd; I shall not want.

He maketh me to lie down in greenbacks:

He leadeth me beside deep pools of liquidity.

He restoreth my balance sheet:

He leadeth me in the paths of ponzi for his name’s sake.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of trillions in debt,

I will fear no losses: for thou art with me;

Thy plunge protection team and thy zero-bound interest rates they comfort me.

Thou preparest unearned income before me in the presence of mine enemies:

Thou anointest my head with currency; my bank accounts runneth over.

Surely profits and bonuses shall follow me all the days of my life:

And I will dwell in the house of Wall Street forever.

Amen

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7GqDZiI7d4[/youtube]

Only five more Carnival Cruise ships left stranded at sea with passengers unable to port and set anchor. Gosh, I really hope those people that decided to go for an international vacation knowingly through a global viral pandemic are alright.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2ugQ190hkc[/youtube]

“Dow surges 1,600 points even as U.S. braces for ‘hardest and saddest’ week of the pandemic”

Yo, Zero, reassure us it’s just a blip!!! :wink: :laughing: :wink:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Lkmiy9RIAM[/youtube]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BxqIl_M6DQ[/youtube]

[b]'With astonishing swiftness, the pandemic has shut down both longstanding and new businesses, leaving veteran workers and recent hires in nearly every type of industry without a paycheck. In just three weeks, more than 16 million Americans have lost their jobs — more losses than the most recent recession produced over two years.

‘It’s as if “the economy as a whole has fallen into some sudden black hole,” said Kathy Bostjancic, chief U.S. financial economist at Oxford Economics. Many Wall Street analysts concede that at this point, forecasts are not much more than gussied-up guesses: The purposeful and sudden halt in economic activity has no precedent, and no one knows when the restrictions on movement and commerce will be lifted.’[/b] NYT

Meanwhile the Dow is up another 475 points.

Capitalism. Go figure it, eh, Joker? :wink:

One MSM take on Wall Street’s current “boom”: nytimes.com/2020/04/10/upsh … e=Homepage

[b]'What on earth is the stock market doing?

Death and despair are all around. The number of people filing for unemployment benefits each of the last two weeks was about 10 times the previous record — and is probably being artificially held back by overloaded government systems. Vast swaths of American business are shuttered indefinitely. The economic quarter now underway will most likely feature Great Depression-caliber shrinkage in economic activity.

Yet at Thursday’s close, the S&P 500 was up 25 percent from its recent low on March 23. It is down only about 14 percent this year — and is up from its levels of just 11 months ago. There are answers as to why (more on that below). But that doesn’t take away the extremity of the juxtaposition between an economy in free fall and a stock market that is, in the scheme of things, doing just fine.'[/b]

Yo, Joker, where you been?

Or, sure, at least conjure up Wendy. :wink:

Re the previous post:

what happens if thousands, perhaps millions of small businesses in the West go out of business
while
the government boosts the biggest corporations.

Waht does that do?

It takes more out of the middle class and the working classes. Most get shifted downward. It consolidates power in even fewer people.

And that’s what makes the stock market happy.

Cause the stock market is a tool for people not doing labor to make money. And who is that?

Washington Post Headline:

[i]Wall Street powers through waves of bad economic news to one of its best months in decades[/i]

Yo, Joker!

Please come back and…

1] explain this
2] reassure us that you are in no way backing off from your prediction of the Dow at 10,000 points or lower.

My own best guess? The class struggle is still a bust.

Yo, Joker!!

The Dow is fast approaching 30,000…here and now!

What the fuck happened!!! :wink:

No, seriously.

This only means it was worse than he thought and he thought it was going to be worse than anyone has been expecting. Set aside our tiff. Of all the people here, his posts going back years are the closest to anyone’s predictions of what the world looks like right now. And perhaps it’s early days as far as the Dow, but the rest…!. IOW he was predicting end of world dystopian type scenarios that then broke into chaos. Economic collapse is happening for people without power and moving up through the ranks of those with some power, but the players are doing well. No supposedly more rational person here at ILP could look at the news and say I told you so better than he could now. Corona, people being controlled and surveilled, masks, huge unemployment, riots, riots with racial underlying issues, economic crash for the regular people, chaos, governments reacting by taking special powers…

Further the economy and the Dow are being boosted by the government. IOW the government is making debt to keep things afloat. That’s a temporary measure. The Dow also represents the large companies. They are still down, but recoverning slightly. The stock markets only represent what people think, which may or may not be founded on reality. So, it seems like lockdowns will loosen that disease has peaked. But a second wave, should it come, would be even more devastating and the government cannot just keep making money without creating dangerous inflation or mortal debt or both. Check back in a year on this one facet of Joker’s predictions over the years.

Compared to other gambler’s he’s bet right on more football teams than other people here.

It appears that the 'smart money ’ is going all in , playing the absolute game of Russian roulette.

But then the field is clearing , the left right gap is only apparently real, it is played on the highest stage of theatre.
Those caught in the middle, as usual, are the ones suffering most.

They can not gamble one way or another, can not either afford it, nor know the of diminishing odds that could favor them. They are the work mules with blinders on.At least, they feel victimized, but are they really?

Are they any longer in the middle? Or really the truth of the diminished or evaporated unionized work ethic went out with the supposed death dearth of ideology?

Puff, the magic dragon.

A national masochism is the negative of the guarded ‘me’ generation, Murphy’s Law redux.

Even the appearent gamble is more like a simulated bravura, unashamedly and minimally albeit reluctantly called an aphethetic attempt to self justify.

That such monologues are inescapably necessary for the sake of sustenance, is based on the highest principle of having to learn, to know of one’s self, a theater only the most depraved and determined nihilist could afford to argue for.

It is at one the ultimate statement on the joys of sacrifice, particularly that of the self.

This nation, this good old U.S. of A is not going down easy .

Such are signs like the Scarlet Letter are meant to over come it, but the dangers abiding in it are monstrous!

In fact wearing them represent hidden musings to plain deliverance, the private spaces collapsing with irrefutable hiss, cases where ignorance is not bliss, hiding beneath labels that derive satisfaction from THE ILLNESS as metaphor

twocents.lifehacker.com/how-the … 1843199455

And of course it’s not a good thing if the people with a lot of money are having a party while the rest of us sink.

I’m touched by this generous display here of somebody admiring my work over the years, very well, I shall give you my last final prediction over here playing my role as the crazy seer and madman doom prophet. My next post after this one will be my last on ILP for a long time if not forever. Soon I will be headed to the mountains to bunker down preparing for what is coming next. :sunglasses: :stuck_out_tongue: :evilfun: :-"

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osDtZ4ZdVaQ[/youtube]

The United States economy or stock market will collapse sometime between now and this same time next year. The current unemployment rate is 46 million and eventually we will see that number jump up anywhere between 80-100 million people where it will keep rising exponentially thereafter.

Partisan politics and national elections are useless distractions for none of it matters as it won’t change anything regarding the reality above.

If Donald Trump wins the presidential elections= civil war.
If Donald Trump loses the presidential elections= civil war.

If Donald Trump is taken out by political coup, impeachment, or a JFK style event=civil war.

Political parties are irrelevant, both democrats and republicans are controlled by the same international group of people or globalists.

Neo-bolshevism is sweeping the United States and the west where soon an attempt will be made to erase all White identity out, White Europeans will become a politically socially persecuted group if this cultural Marxist revolution is successful. White Europeans everywhere especially in the west have become the new Kulaks of our generation. The latest development in the United States is nothing short of another historical sequel of the November Revolution or Spartacist Uprising. Keep your eye on all things Covid-19 especially regarding vaccines or mandatory vaccinations, it will be used in this cultural revolution through a means of medical martial law. Political dissidents or anybody that condemns the New World Order will mysteriously acquire Covid-19 and they will die mysteriously from the virus when they disappear from the general population in mass altogether. If you’re considered a ‘white supremacist’ or a political ally of them you will mysteriously disappear by means of Covid-19. Keep your eyes on things like tracer apps or contact tracing as they make vaccinations mandatory everywhere. The vaccinations won’t be any simple or normal vaccine either, there will be other things attached to them in preparation of a global electronic biometric identification system.

There will be a civil war of course and either the nation will split apart into many different nations overtime through fracturing or the communist cultural revolution will become complete in which case the bolshevism of the entire United States will become complete guided by a very international corporate oligarchic technocratic environment of hardcore tyranny of which has never been seen in the history of civilization ever. Ultimately what they have planned for the United States they have planned for all western nations, indeed we already see this occurring all throughout England or Ireland for instance.

The ultimate goal regardless of what happens is to collapse the United States, destroy the dollar [USD], and replace the United States with a CCP model globally in perpetuity especially throughout the west. The real aim or goal is a global digital electronic international currency in the direction of a global government and political assembly body.

This is your pal, ‘The Joker’, signing off one last time on ILP. :sunglasses: =D> :-" Good luck to you all, may you all survive what is coming.

Again, what fascinates me far more than what he predicts above, is the extent to which he seems eager for it to happen. If only to gloat that he told us so.

You know, if it all actually does reconfigure from what he believes “in his head” to “in reality”.

This is precisely the sort of mentality that I see rooted in dasein. But that is the last place he will go in exploring his own sense of identity. After all, the whole point is not in what he believes but that he believes it. Thus allowing him to anchor “I” in the certainty of that belief.

The psychology of objectivism embodied in one or another political prejudice. Some just more extreme than others.

Unless of course I’m wrong.

You’re probably right.

Good luck

Last final warning,

Covid-19 = Certificate Of Vaccination Identification-19 (2019)

Does anyone think that this has all arisen, because of historical mal-affairs, in using people as resource and commodities… if that’s the case, then some could say that humanity brought this upon itself.

Terrorism, pedophilia, pedophile rings, sexual slavery, slavery, and however else humans abuse other humans… all will become a thing of the past… extinct… no more.

I know plenty of people that track their family (partner and children) through their phone, so that no-one can get a chance to ‘fuck with them’.

People get dragged off the streets, dragged into vans, etc… never to be seen again… just sayin

When people are dragged into vans, and find themselves bound… in a dark room or basement somewhere, I bet their only thought is that they wished that someone… anyone, would come and find them, and make it all be over. Imagine when that doesn’t happen, and all you have left is the hope of it happening to keep you going.