The Fall Into Mind

Adam, Eve and Serpent still remain
As latent voices in the latest brain.
Echoing the history of our kind,
From matter’s first evolving into mind.

Embedded creativity has no end.
This legacy is yours and mine, my friend.
The stuff of stars incarnate in the Earth!–
What more could anyone need as proof of worth?

accidental tourist.the heart beating center of Europe accidents happen fall into or. a head of it’s time
Visions by fear misbegotten
The nation under God
Befallen thus
To You.

Through although.through and through

bi pygmalion’s craze

I was writing pantheistic poetry at age 19. The current verses are inspired by Dowd"s “Thank God For Evolution”.

References flung far
and wide, pygmalion from a sculptor
derives, the sculpture behold an object of love,

Far and wide did it derive, my fair,
lady,

That crazy hungarian, through, the accent

as embellished transcription
of some inner muse.

Does accidens l such muses evoke sentiments of
being there,

Or is it mere coincidence that mind"shame over extending it’s restraint
to appear in break from it, or inform,

contradict & form more closely, a more perfect union?

and express Herself as nearer yet of intentions more aligned?

Where do apparition and supposition more closely resemble , of by chance or warring memory , by fortitude reappear, in favor of,

But in the care for love’s lasting pantheon feather like drifted into it’s parthenon.

Your poem was the inspiration where the apple found from the tree too wide an array, per chance

I wish I could understand what you are saying, Meno.

Don yer fig-leaf, grab yer apple,
Leave the garden, build a chapel.
Write a book and pay it mind,
To Fight-fight-fight with your own kind.

Mulch the apple, make some scrumpy,
Fill Eve’s days with rumpy-pumpy.
Bouncing babies, weary cock.
Trust Darwin’s sickle to cull the flock.

Thinking’s hard, so build a 'puter,
Cart you lard on electric scooter.
Tap yer fingers, tweet on twitter,
Flush the world right down the shitter.

Nonononono!

All mind 1 , 4 sure it has a trace, traceable 2 very many types & kinds of experiments .

It is what it is for sure for if it wasn’t we would never know to live

2 know.

Of u are no thing, nothing, then all this would not could not matter.

But since it does, then you and I could, and would , to try again and again and again. And again to find it. What is IT bit you you you you,

And who the he’ll do you think you are and I would love to descend or ascend

To Your level, and be you what the he’ll walk on your shoes if only for one day a second may be too much.

That this must go on is testament to memory. And god Dan it of you dare to deny it I will create a simulation

And you would counter with delusive approbates, cover me with moss and release it to the whole winds of fate.

Sure I’ve got issues who doesent Nowedays , when moving is so difficult when everyone knows that the grass is not greener, on the other side,

In fact we are nothing but some god forsaken dridtwood in an eternal cache of whwre and how you became the seed of possibility

In the first place.

Thank You Jesus!

Mind you, mind your manners,
Sometimes my mind’s a bag of spanners.
Clanking, tranquing, running round,
Tally marbles lost and found.

Frontal lobes and synaptic thrum,
Connects my toe-bone to my bum.
Glial glee - serotonal bloom,
(Remind myself there is no spoon).

Minded creatures one and all,
All set up for one great fall,
Troop all alone towards the brink,
Then all whoosh down into the drink.

All that tapestry an opera whisked, away but there see- ( he points as its gone and stays at the same time)
Whereas it becomes another, saliently
Comforted
there is this odd familiar strangeness, over it
And traverse it again in the absence of its train, the thought about, it always has to borne into new deaths.

Once again, loosing himself into an eternal likeness, breath it in and out so next time it would not be disconcerting to look deeply into it.

Do you like to look, do you like to see, to recognize some minor detail, some sudden notion, sublimely resonate,
All of you unafraid at any stage, to be.

As if you were here before.
Mind you, mind your manners,

The determinism by which stem cells become organ and organism is God given progress in action.

But do they possess quasi objectivism through transparent transcendence, or, are they hidden, as trough a glass darkly?

1 Corintians , chapter 13, verse 12.

They possess quasi objectivism through growth and development. There is nothing mysterious or supernatural about this development. It simply is.

There is not, in the mind of planners and constructive objectivists, however from the optics of.populism, a negation of that, a deconstruction is appearent. and only the opium of mystery can offer comfort and security.

I love poetry. They said I wouldn’t be any good at it because I’m dyslexic but I tried it once and ended up making two beautiful vases and a bowl.

:laughing:

ILP could make its own comedy show, that would far surpass the existing ones at there… smart jokes for the smart set.

. removed

youtu.be/9LDQ0Hirw5M