Predictions from Zero_Sum and a heart felt greeting.

vocaroo.com/in07RUq8bAo

Sometimes you stay in bed
Can’t go to work cuz the governor said
We have no masks and we’re unable
To sit producers down at the table
In a conference, for a full lockdown
The National guard are standing their ground
Every town, tightly wound
For a violent revolt in a locked down town.

Beautiful my man, two thumbs up! I see you’re a man of exquisite musical taste as well.

You don’t think it was a tinge too Australian? That’s my bad, bro. Anytime I tryda do a British accent, it degenerates into Australian.

Don’t be too hard on yourself man, it was a decent British accent.

No. Brits don’t say ‘tyyable’, they say ‘tayble’. There is a very slight nuance here that only a professional recognizes. And I am a professional.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpWXFkzN8Jg[/youtube]

Week three or four? I can’t remember exactly, nonetheless the DOW is still unable to breach that 22,000-23,000 baseline or bridgeline. If one was to study the chart trends it looks like massive stagnation albeit even an economic deflationary environment where they’re doing everything possible to keep it from dropping even further.

Looks like desperation to me. :sunglasses:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gs2ocwf8gaM[/youtube]

vocaroo.com/iQmBv32DsNa

You do those voices pretty well. You and me should have our own comedic ranting radio station or something, I could be a musical DJ.

I’m doing college still by that of online classes, it’s fucking demoralizing although.

Will there be any jobs, opportunities, or professional careers existing once this quarantine ends? I’m thinking no.

It’s getting to the point that I no longer look forward to doing school work whatsoever. I basically just keep on putting it off until the last minute.

I’m still doing it for now if in the end all it does is just keep my mind occupied. I’m starting to feel like putting any effort into school or college now is a waste of time.

It’s possible, but no one knows.
One obvious way to soften the economic blow of Corona would be to absolve people of rent and loan payments. IOW those tend to be organizations (landlords and banks) that have much better reserves of money and resources AND they aren’t doing any work. The banks make the money up out of nothing via fractional fiat and the landlords often do nothing or very little in relatoin to the properties. This would keep people in their homes and apartments and soften the blows now coming. It would also take away the largest pressure on many small businesses, rent.

Of course, that ain’t going to happen. It’s be taxpayers who bailout, making sure that the rich stay rich at the very least.

A couple governors did that very thing. Don’t remember which ones. Some kind of order that prevented landlords from evicting tenets who couldn’t pay rent during the crisis.

I think what is going to transpire in the United States will be something like what transpired in Russia during 1917 but it will more violent, radical, brutal, vicious and just plain crazy. While I do live in excruciating poverty where I hate the rich or wealthy cocksuckers inside the United States just like the next guy I’m not an advocate for full blown communism.

Nonetheless, it’s no surprise really as to why communists and Marxists have been collectively gaining political momentum in this country with the tyrannical or rampant repressive crony capitalistic oligarchy put in place here the last thirty five years. As for school, yeah, I agree with your overall assessment. Really, nobody knows what’s going to happen next, we can only guess.

Only a few states have done that but a majority have not.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqLysVUDlq4[/youtube]

Imagine a refrigerated cooling truck trailer being your final destination in life, that’s where they’re supposedly piling all the Coronavirus dead bodies at here in the United States. I suppose they’re just going to cremate all the bodies afterwards if they follow the Chinese model presenting family members with an urn with a sticker label attached.

Yes, I have seen that and that was a good first step. But I don’t think the idea - correct me if I’m wrong - was to erase those debts. I think the landlords would still be owed in the long run, for that time. And I have heard nothing about banks. I would guess some banks are being more flexible than usual, there are humans working in them and I would guess there will be some pressure on them to be even more flexible if this gets worse. But I’d be shocked if debts get forgiven. I’m over in Europe and in this country at least, not a peep. Perhaps some other countries over here are considering it, but the news hasn’t reached me.

Look at how vulnerable a debt driven society is. LIterally months from economic disaster. Because there is no buffer for most people.

And we work harder for less, in general, than we did 40-50 years ago. Despite all the utopian technological advances, we work harder for less and have no buffer against system wide challenges. I mean this flu is nothing compared to the one in 1917.

If nobody has any jobs or income after all this transpires I fail to see how backlogging rent owed to landlords will do much of anything. The greater crisis of this virus as I keep reiterating will be the economic fallout afterwards, neoconservatives have no general ideas or solutions confronting this where meanwhile the democratic party becomes more neo Marxist within their platform on every given day. There’s definitely a conflict brewing that eventually will lead to popular social unrest, no doubt about that in my mind whatsoever currently.

Russia and Saudi Arabia cancelled their OPEC trade conference on Monday, looks like United States domestic corporate shale is about to go through the shitter in a big way. It’s going to be a shitty Monday economically bigly… #-o

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y90yaLFoYoA[/youtube]

Well, sure…if. But then we can start working again if the damage has not gone too deep. Forgiving loans and rent prolongs the time businesses can continue and people can hang on to where they live. It is a redistribution of money, and doing it in relation to very low labor ways of earning money being less respected. So, these capital based incomes get eliminated for a while, which allows people who work to manage to get by longer. Even some people who lose their jobs may manage to hang on. Of course, if the whole thing goes on too long then you reach the same point. But it does create some slack in the line for a while. And it might get some thinking, as a society, about the priviledge of earning money forever, often without labor, for rent, and then also the ability to create money, with a keystroke - loans. those are things we might want to look at.

But sure if the lockdown goes on and on this will only delay the destruction.