Mandatory Vaccination

@Tab: I’m allergic, and can’t have any vax etc, so where’s the consideration for me? I can’t physically have them, so why aren’t vaxs allergen-free? A simple question and a simple ask, no?

I’ve had all my childhood jabs, but modern jabs are very toxic, but why so? They don’t have to be… to debilitate that much, as to make one almost useless.

These vax need to come with danger money yo. Da fuck outta here Tab… if you suffered after-effects, you wouldn’t be so blasé about the matter.

I haven’t had a flu shot or vaccination since 2003 and I feel fine.

Years ago there was a conspiracy theory revolving around an Austrian journalist that was jailed, imprisoned, and eventually ordered to a psychiatric unit for individually investigating the WHO.

The journalist said something on the lines that they were creating SARS, Bird Flu, Swine Flu, and H1N1 intentionally in labs where afterwards releasing it to the general public. She said something on the lines that eventually they would release a global super viral pandemic where afterwards they would make vaccinations mandatory for everybody, but the real interesting thing she and others said around the event is that the virus wouldn’t kill you but the vaccinations for it would most definitely be designed to kill you camouflaged under the pretense as a cure.

She was imprisoned for four years before her legal counsel was able to finally set her free. Her name is Jane Burgermeister.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tWDi1-ETHI[/youtube]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ijfb5hiaomU[/youtube]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYd_fglE-3c[/youtube]

So you can thank your parents, the government and modern medicine for giving you the standard set of vaccinations when you were a child.

What’s the problem with a COVID-19 vaccine? (Assuming that you are not the rare individual with extreme allergies.)

I don’t trust the government or corporate global health organizations, it’s as simple as that.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXq-5xg7k7s[/youtube]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gWmVtn5JsA[/youtube]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFIpvi5KfLQ[/youtube]

You’re going to reject a potentially useful vaccine because of a lack of trust?

Isn’t that being too fearful of government and corporations?

No, I call it a natural mistrust and suspicion of the current crony capitalistic military police state that runs the entire west through forced subjugation.

This is the evil of it.

Yes, the vaccine definitely works! BUT! It does much more to the system than a true vaccine just for this illness provides. For one, mercury lowers IQ. The shit they’ve figured out since then is even worse. Do not get vaccinated. I’m 43 years old. When I got those vaccines as a child, people were more honest back then. Now their doing population experiments with vaccines. And they shame you as an EVIL MURDERER if you refuse a vaccine!

These are fucked up times!

The US is very much a Nazi state.

I agree, no vaccine, you will die, you will infect others, and they will die.

Get a vaccine and it’s MUCH, MUCH, MUCH worse!

Not a nazi state, a for profit state controlled by globalist international oligarchs without borders, but I digress.

No. It’s “white-topia”. Experimenting on the population against their consent is Nazi playbook material. We basically have no truthful media. We in the US are having MASSIVE psychological and physiological studies being done upon us constantly … that’s not oligarchical or plutocratical… it’s straight up nazism.

They’re trying to find the ubermensch before depopulation occurs.

This is very serious stuff. The entire US population is being experimented upon. Done for “national security reasons”. The logic here, is that if the US doesn’t do this, others will, and that means the end of “freedom”… all these folks doing population experiments sleep well at night believing they’re helping the world. We’re just the pieces of shit who don’t matter, “for the higher good”. They’re hunting incessantly for the “pure blood”.

I assure you that us white boyz have nothing to do with this where we’re just as much held as captives like everybody else, believe what you wish as I know you won’t be convinced of anything otherwise.

It’s fine that you don’t believe that the “elite” are conducting experiments on the population without their consent. But you’re wrong.

Nobody is having a good time with all of this, whites included. That’s not really the point with all these experiments.

Let me ask you this? Have you ever watched BET (black entertainment television)? It’s almost as bad TBN (trinity broadcasting network)…

It’s not that blacks can’t make good television — it’s a concerted effort by a racist country to paint blacks in the worst possible light. It’s not an accident that BET exists, nor that it’s programming is so horrible. Every since the Nixon administration there has been a “war on blacks and the counter culture”. And it’s been EXTREMELY effective at that!

This has NOTHING to do with money! It’s straight up racism.

In nazi Germany they used to do medical experiments on Jews without anesthesia … (what happens if I pull their eyeball out?). Shit like that. The US imported EVERY single one of them to work at the CIA! They wanted their expertise.

I could go into great depth about what happened after WWII, but I won’t. The point is, freedom of speech is mostly an illusion in the US, and an extremely convincing one at that, that’s how sophisticated propaganda has become.

Yes, the borders are eroding. Yes, whites are being experimented on as well. The people who are really calling all these shots however, are all white. They think that because they’re calling all these global shots , that whites in general are superior … and they’ve believed this for a long time. They’re looking for pure blood.

There is a depopulation plan by elites. Trust me. They’re not even considering saving black people.

K: and that is why you are an idiot…and all the other anti-vaxxers are complete
and absolute idiots…

I am not going to explain it to you because you are too clearly stupid to
understand it, but I will explain it to smarter individuals…

by refusing to get vaccinated, you are first of all, being anti-human…
you are refusing to protect other individuals because you are too dumb
to understand the reasons behind vaccinations…it is to protect people…
it has nothing to do with world governments or dominations of the
people by government… only a moron would believe this…

every time you spout such nonsense, you expose your lack of intelligence…

as a thought experiment: let us give you such a world government…
by your idiot response, you are only helping such a new world order
and you are too dumb to even see it…the only way, the only way to
combat such a world order is by unifying as a people… by going your own
way, you prevent any possibility of fighting such a world order… it is
by working together, as one population, can we defeat such a world order…
and yet, your idiotic attitude prevents any such coalition from forming…

if I was in charge of such new world order, I would want people like
you fighting my battles… you are making it easier to create
a new world order by your very words and actions…

to create dissent and people heading for the hills allows me to better
control the nation…you are carrying my water…and thank you…

of course, you could never think of it that way because you are so set
and fixed in your thinking… it is as fixed as a stone building…
with no possibility of any chance of changing your mind…
and as a head of a new world order bent on domination, thank
you for making my work easier… you are a dinosaur
and we all know what happened to the dinosaurs…

the rule book for defeating evil world orders is not
heading for the hills…

the evil world order thanks you for heading for the hills…
it makes their job easier…

now the second part of the answer is this: using medical
means to take over is far too hard…you have to have
the approval of too many people to make a evil takeover
by an evil world order too hard… no, the playbook for
taking over and world domination is the Nazi playbook…
every single person who stayed silent was giving their
tacit approval of the evil world order… every single person who
“headed” for the hills, gave their tacit approval of the evil world order…

look at how the Nazi’s were defeated… it wasn’t by people who “headed
for the hills” they weren’t part of the solution, they were part of the problem…

the Nazi’s reign of terror was ended by a vast number of people and counties
who got together and cooperated… not headed for the hills… but
cooperated…so, on behalf of the evil new world, anyone who heads for the
hills, has our thanks…

the paradigm for defeating a new evil world order is the
defeat of the Nazi’s…

look at that if you still hold the delusional belief in an new evil
world order…

Kropotkin

Now wait just a minute Peter. Neither by cosmic law nor man-made law am I compelled to obligate myself to the well being of anything other than my own, and especially when any such commitment involves accepting without reservation something as physically invasive as a vaccination.

I didn’t sign up for that when I wasn’t asked to be born. Wait a minute. No nevermind. We all know that any such imperative obligation derived from kropotkean metaphysics cannot surpass the naturalistic fallacy, and neither can it demonstrate the nature of such obligation.

Now none of this is to say I wouldn’t agree to getting vaccinated in different circumstances. Just not in these circumstances. I done heard and read too much shady shit for that to happen.

shame a nigga can’t just trust a muhfucka though. Bulieve me, I wanna help in any way I can.

I don’t just distrust vaccines, I distrust the entire modern medical and scientific establishment.

Regardless of what anyone thinks, billions of people believe in alternative medicine.
They believe whole foods, supplements, detoxing, herbs and homemade remedies have the power to, not only prevent and treat, but cure many common illnesses.
That these methods are every bit as good as, or superior to antibiotics, drugs and vaccines.
This is not to say there’s no truth or value in mainstream medicine, but only that it wasn’t, isn’t and never will be the only way of practicing medicine.
There are many schools of medical thought, and while some may be better than others, none should be given a total monopoly.

But big academia, big government and big pharma don’t care what individuals, the majority or a substantial minority of people think.
They want to bypass us, not for the sake of our health and safety, but to corner the market, eliminate and marginalize the competition.

Regardless of what anyone says, millions of people not only doubt vaccine efficacy, but believe vaccines are harmful, even deadly.
And many of us will resist, by any means necessary, should big brother and big pharma back us into a corner, and it looks like that’s where we’re headed.

Alright well he knows what we gotta do, zero. With him included we’ll have a total of four drivers to move my convoy. Both of my vans will be allocated to carrying survival supplies and materials. My car to general transportation. Each van will pull a box trailer carrying a motorcycle. Motorcycles can be used for general transporation as well as military operations like recon and extraction.

However, in order to reach a maximum state of effectiveness and efficiency, I need at least two more people to run with the convoy, totaling my weaponized and highly trained rebel antifa anarchists count at five.

Now who’s in?

K: ah, actually you did sign up when you were born… the entire basis of being human
is the social aspect… being part of a society is being human…and taking care of others
is part of the social aspect of being human… your mother took care of you even though
it wasn’t “part of the deal” and yet it was…the fact is, because of your being human,
you are part of evolution which is being part and parcel of the human existence…
it isn’t about man-made law or cosmic intervention, nope, evolution is our
true teacher and we learn via evolution that we must, must take care of our own…

the commitment made is the commitment of evolution that created you and me
and everyone on earth…
your obligation to help others is required by your being human…
that is the only law we need to pay attention to…

the obligations you deny is actually part of your human heritage…
we cannot deny it without denying our human evolution, our
human heritage…

you like to pretend you are the boss of you…

but the fact, the undeniable, indisputable fact is,
we are, all human beings, are the children of evolution
and evolution has dictated that we must be social creatures,
that take care of each other…

evolution is the boss of us all…
that is fact… and because of evolution, we
are socially engaging creatures that take care of our own…

and nothing good ever comes out of trying to defeat evolution…
it just doesn’t end well…

you can deny me until the cows come home, but there is no
point in denying evolution…it created you, me, everyone…
and we must bow down to the mastery of evolution

Kropotkin

Well I’ll have to think about it. Doing it that way would be like changing up my whole shit, though.

We’re not just social beings, we’re asocial and antisocial.

Being social isn’t necessarily advantageous.

We disagree over what it means to be social.

For some, extending others liberty, is social, and authority is asocial and antisocial.