Harry & Megan

This comic opera really, parallels Trump’s performance, both relieving the tremendous built up bubbles built up.
All is needed to the transatlantic plots of hilarious connections to show biz, prostitution, new world order nationalistic decline in identifiable gets, social frustration caused by loss of status across the board-degutting
the middle, the classes that ‘matter’ in terms of socially and identifiable structured elements.

The public can not take that in in pace with latest developments, hence, they thrive on the next edition, forgetting their confusion, and exasperation.

All the world is holding It’s breath for a superman-to take up the slack, and reign it in, all of it, a brilliant executor, like. Richard the lion hearted, whereas they may hear someone like Richard III to come on stage and proclaim in this winter of discontent, " My kingdom for a horse"

“The People” are, after all, easily amused.

Well yes, until they grow up from being mere kids, even if, they are the only ones capable of seeing the naked emperor.

After that all nets are off. Bets have been off a long time ago, from a position where character can overcome the difference between the stage and ordinary life.

Even if. Monarchy has significant staying power, it can be subdued by popular opinion , but only up to a reasonable point.

That is why the nets are all off, and the result?

Nothing is free. and especially publicity turned bad. That they really go after, and then . any illusion to stardom turns delusive.

The kids will be spanked and the emperor clothes in pure gold , which even those unfortumates can not see
for they have to turn their eyes away from the glare, will not suffice

Nowedays , only gold can save the situation.

youtu.be/51Wg6k9cWhM

Perhaps there is no limit, even beyond gross indebtedness. Maybe only a woman, with a combination of Salome and Schenerazade could keep the entertainment going after puberty.

Update: Megan & Harry left Vancouver island very secretly, labeled ungraitful for the welcome of the Commonwealth nation , which afforded them security, and honor accorded to royalty.

The did not tank the hosts, but flew to Malibu, stronghold of the rich and famous, to kiss up to Hollywood royalty, some of whom are worth a thousands what they have.

Trump denied them security service, and now they will have to dish that out for them selves.State security would have cost the U.S. 25 million a year, whereas funding their own can be had for a measly million.

They say she aS a second rate tv actress, got in because her dad worked for the studio, and for her any free be is ok, even and maybe negative press, since it is free.

How derogatory has aristocracy swooped, that such cheap sell out Nowedays is tolerated and even encouraged.

Tomorrow , by the Queen’s edict, they no longer can use HRH, especially so, that there was money to be made out of it’s merchandising possibilities.

The fact is, they are missing some thing; a That the English Royalty has a thousand years of continuous history behind it, and a silly anti historical swipe appears at most co.iCal: at least an amateurish attempt of the use of some kind of black art, a near term attempt to generate interest.

Well, this is the town of glitz and hoopla, and the thing is, a gross miscalculation on their part, that seriously involved inmates like Beyonce will need to worry about a rising star, like her.

Even Madonna and Lady Gaga tried their hand at acting, and having failed, had to comfort themselves with going back to what their strengths can entail: singing.

Disney try to placate the Royal Star by doing cartoon voiceovers, but really darling , a princess would never stoop that low. Stay toon with the next chapter .

You didn’t write any of that, meno. Not enough typos in it and the grammar is recognizable.

For once You’re wrong I wrote every word of it! It just happens to be the time of day before I had my usual.

Okay okay relax. I didn’t know you got behind the bottle sometimes - well, most of the time - when posting at ILP. That explains everything. Carry on.

And it’s not unheard of that I’d be wrong now and then. I’ve been wrong like eight times before in my life.

Eight times, ha.
They must have been doozies , for You to remember them. Most , like run of the mill dreams are gone by awakening.

Tell me about them sometime, though I must admit I’ve never had the kind of memory lapse that causes a lost weekend.

Thank God.

So I better not get into Your 8 times, who knows, some things are better left unsaid.

Well now: Meghan Merkel is getting publicity over her trumping of prepossessed titular rights, which happens to be fashionable in these mob-to significant Trumpism days, or, she is really the sweet girl back home that everyone admires.

Take Your pick, and / or don’t.

The fact is, tinsel town is known for bravura of antics to impress, and her strength lies or belies the search for authenticity.

Film, and the cut to still the incredible naive apprehension, raising to almost unbelievable heights: vis. to sustain the notion that anything and everything is still possible, as when Al Roach created the illusion of discovery of that face, to fill the annals of history, the effect of propaganda that the Pacific Coast can play in terms of ’ What’s happening", ----------most will go along the belief, of facts as they are pre-dented, as long as it fits their criteria of what should.

Anyway, in accord of present company dereliction of 'hurray for Hollywood, good luck to a trooper, not exactly equal the demands which may accrue for her as time passes.

One thing: she does not measure up to the voice of Madonna, or, the new york sensation of fame game: Lady Gaga.

youtu.be/sz7N70IU6EE

But now another thing:

The problem of aesthetic potential. The direct relationship between aesthetic thinness, is multiplied many times over what is considered measurable.

Divide that by two, and you can get the picture. Double trouble, or, the best of both worlds.

There have been many in history who sat safely in the middle, and even rarer, when it was a duplex, that potentially could divide into further mirrors of two’s.

That middle, given Harry and Megan’s situation can either create optics way inflated or deflated compared , and coinciding with the very sensitive route this coming NWO is developing into. The comparison is paper thin, and obvious.

The media, wild as paparazzi get, is overburdened with an implicated guilt that their predecessors should have noticed by the resultant passing of Princesse Diana.

But the Enquirer is working on the highest money there is, so the guilt becomes non existent.

No wonder headlines glare Megan wearing Princesse Diana’s crown and jewelry, that the Crown wants back desperately. And neither is there any question why Harry should not insist their right to it.

A further division is a-propo and begs the question of the sad sensitivity implied in the ethnic divide, which entitled the ex-royal couple to reside in. one if Hollywood’s current queen-divas’ mansions…

The sensitivity inherent in sensitively perched gestures, has invited public interest of phenomenal value, and as a consequence what becomes almost a foreshadowed effect, in the evidence of realizations between publicity and feeding baby Archy.

Now that the couple has been excommunicated, they must take advantage of opportunities of Hollywood, less they earn less then reputable designations.

And how this neatly ties up with the very social/political processes of universal considerations, is a fitting reminder of the close relationship that has come to evolve between the theatrical and political stages.

As befits the couple, they should be aware of violence , because the draft between stage left and stage right can be quite unnerving.

So beware the thinly skinned naivete that the theater levels unseen and unheard.

That goes for those as well, who feel bound to their original script and too afraid to revise it.

The urban scene is as violent today, as any that could give fodder to any imaginable script.

Ah much difference between that which merely went down between Mr and Mrs Simpson.

There is so much people would like to hear about her.

Can the Royals, bearers of Monarchy, for time immemorial , be demurred for holding power for millennia, end up as ordinary citizens?

youtu.be/P-9hO4wF_xw

Can the Royals, bearers of Monarchy, for time immemorial , be demurred for holding power for millennia, end up as ordinary citizens?

youtu.be/P-9hO4wF_xw