What is your most recent purchase? - pics required

Miss biking, used to have bikes when I was young in the UK. Rode like an asshole and got away with murder. Moved to Turkey, where they drive on the other side of the road, go any speed they like and red traffic lights are more of a suggestion than law. Road maintainance… yeah. It’s a concept lol. Needless to say, one of the highest death due to traffic accident rates in the world.

So, no, boring father don’t bike no more. :blush:

Still, always a back up plan in case of encroaching senile demetia. :smiley:

streamable.com/pu8dc

Next up: front cowl mounted machine guns and rear mounted guided missle launcher.

… if I can find a vendor. Amazon doesn’t sell em.

Lol

streamable.com/ufoa9

100 gram field points, 125 gram double razor broadheads, shoulder/hip nylon quiver, and 20" carbon Excalibur firebolts, in route. Being properly equipped for the coming coronazombie apocalypse is critically important.

a demonstration

Poison… strychnine, to be precise.

2A6BE5B4-945D-4F7D-8246-5A7A6CFDE861.jpeg

I bought it in navy blue

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAS2SV6eix4[/youtube]

Promethean75 goes wireless (twenty years after the technology is first made available I know shut up)

I got white because why? Because white doesn’t get as hot as black in the sun… and imma be outside with em alot. That’s pretty smaht.

*taps forehead’

I have to consider that in addition to an overheated earphone being uncomfortable, such an overheated state might also effect the functioning of the device as well. And while I have no evidence to support the latter theory, I am being reasonable to suppose it could be true.

…gotta see a shop about an iron… can’t continue another week without one or I’ll have nothing clean to wear, and I can’t keep recycling the same few outfits any longer.

Newyears 2019 I bought 3 Tesla shares for 1000 dollars in total.
They did nothing for nearly a year then dropped hard. Instead of buying more of them at 200 dollars or whatever it was per share, I was just feeling shitty about it and listened to people who said the shares might fall down to 0 dollar. Since I thought I needed money to travel I sold them when they had rebounded to where Id bought them.
Promptly Musk released the cybertruck and shares values doubled. And kept rising, as the reason I had bought the shares in the first place - the giga factory in Shanghai - was coming to fruition.
they’re now worth over 2000 dollars and heading for more; 3500 is the new target. Meaning if I had kept the shares I would have been on the road to multiplying my investment by a factor 10.
If I had bought in at the low as you’re supposed to do, by more than that, and with a greater investment.
I could have been well on my way to financial independence, given that the price will likely keep rising.
But alas, I am not.
Ill still have to create my own wealth.
Im not sorry for that, I think it is a pretty good joke on me (for Karpel if you read this), but its pretty annoying.

Have any pics of the shares?

lol I was afraid id be called out. Im sure I have a screenshot somewhere. But it’ll be called “screenshot xxxxxxxxxxxxxx” and be one out of a thousand.

No I don’t have it. I scrolled through the screenshots in a rapid mode.
Best for me.
I could mention that all of this had to do with fucking … Peter again. I was talking to him lot when I bought the things and I sold them in order to visit him. I wasn’t even supposed to touch that account.
That was one costly fucking friendship for both of us.
I guess like a fusion bomb.
God damn it.
Philosophers, never meet. Take me and Pzr as deterrent. I suppose many of you already have.

All jokes aside, when you purchase something like this, how does your take on astrology factor into it?

Oh, and value ontology.

Seriously, beyond the caustic polemics we sometimes exchange, it’s a frame of mind that I am unable to even imagine thinking myself. And I was once able to think myself into being a devout Christian.

Give it your best shot.

Picless even.

SOB stories oh oh oh oh how magnificently sad.
Philosophers and lies. Phiolosophic minds are too sharp for the good of their near ones, this is why they opt for solitude, compassion and being denied the pride of open speech - why they love the internet, why the internet could be a big thing for philosophy evolutionarily speaking - but I broke the rules. I broke the philosophers solitude. Crossed the Atlantic twice to meet another philosopher.
Enormous cataclysms in my life ensued and also in the other guys lives.
It did work. I gained a lot of clarity and it opened doors to me to parts of my Soulle which I had only suspected and hoped for. But it is a dangerous thing to go beyond the last bend of devils creek.

It didn’t. I didn’t take it into account at all. I am not expert at all at this, horary, investment, lets say micro-managing predictive astrology. Its something people specialize in, and I feel completely incompetent at it.

My purchase was entirely based on VO. I expected Tesla, as the standard setter for the value of green cars, to be able to value the whole emerging market in terms of its own self-valuing - wtp, existence.

sleephappens.com/collections/fu … 8197138535

I’ve waited so long for this moment.

should get a nice memory foam pillow too