What are you doing? (Part 1)

The double negative implies that nigga is worried about something, unspecified as it may be.

Going to see if there’s any toilet roll and Organic courgettes in my local mini-mart next door, then upping my metallurgy game i.e. making today a weights day.

Considering Spring-cleaning the lounge and hallway, after my post-workout banana. :-k Why are many stuffing themselves full of stodge when on lock-down for weeks? as unused calories turn to fat… and who’s got time and energy to waste on burning all that shit off after…

Duck in an orange jus and pan-fried vegetables for dinner later, and probably abs before bed… using this time of social quiet wisely. :slight_smile:

So… I ventured back out for one last time today, and found a 4-pack of Andrex loo roll in the (empty) egg aisle at Tesco :open_mouth: and also picked up some oranges, butternut-squash, more Organic bananas, and roasted monkey nuts… to make peanut-infused chocolate with… should all last me a week, at least.

Should I report local citizens for not keeping enough distance between themselves and other citizens? they’re not really practicing social-distancing here, you know.

Not sure about this Spring-cleaning business… maybe tomorrow. :-k may be not :icon-rolleyes:

Oh snap. I just got my turkey tags in the mail so I’m fixin to go hunt me the elusive meleagris gallopavo and meleagris ocellata.

Good god almighty Daryl got’em one. Hold that sumbitch up and say cheese, daryl! Woo-hoo!
rsz_matt-van-cise-turkey-hunting.jpg

50 yard cluster set test. Factor in humidity levels and wind speeds.

#1 adjust windage left four clicks. check.
#2 adjust windage left two clicks. check.
#3 adjust windage left half click, elevation down two clicks. check.
#4 adjust elevation down half click. check.
#5 locked and loaded.

“I love him who loves his virtue: for virtue is the will to down-going, and an arrow of longing” - N

Awright boys, I’m headin out for the day. Found me another spot. Good chance for crappie, blue gill and largemouth. Lookin for the bigguns, though. Imma put a carolina rig on em and draw em outta there, mmhmm.

streamable.com/uu4h0

Bass masters instructional: streamable.com/qu4bc

follow the rules you dickward and self isolate…not that you have any friends anyway, but still

Ain’t nobody out here, dumbass. You strike me as the kind of guy who puts on a hazmat suit just to get the mail. Fuckin coronavirus. I’d beat that weak-ass nonsense in three days, bruh.

Yeah but I caint fish this here lake anyway. Just saw a sign saying bank fishin is illegal. Ain’t that some shit?

Bank fishing illegal? I’ve never heard of such a thing. Who’s gonna catch you, they’re all hold up at home.

Fuck these goddamn regulations. Everything is regulated. Fuckers want me to pay em before I fish. How bout I pay you only if I catch a fish? It’s not like they stock this lake anyway.

Look. I’m gonna find me a private pond somewhere on the map and go right up to the guys door and ax em if I can fish it. What’s the worst that could happen?

I caint risk it, mowk. I’ve got a record of misdemeanors longer than your grocery list. If I get popped with another one, I could be facing an additional ‘habitual misdemeanor’ charge, which would bump the misdemeanor up to a class h felony. And a nigga’ll do time for a class h.

Just stay inside and make more music you weirdo, particularly like “ollie’s street” as that seems to be exceptional among the list.

Switched to a spinner bait to attract the crappie as well. Hooked me uh 9… no 10… pounder.

streamable.com/eb8uz

Where is your family?

4 so far. One on a worm and 3 on the spinner. Everybody was less than a pound. If I want to eat fish fillets this small I’ll go to McDonald’s. I think the bigguns are out in the middle. This lake is very shallow… six or seven feet max. We need a boat, Daryl.

streamable.com/jw2wp

oh giving me the silent treatment is it, very well…

well today is a glorious day in corona lockdown land, people are starting to realize the seriousness of this situation, about time really, it’ll be a harsh lesson for many. I’m doing very well, it’s currently raining in Monte Grappa, i just got back from the shop. Stupid family members forcing me to go outside because they cancelled their shopping trip today, i usually go and pick up the food in the early hours around 6am, as they live fairly close. However, today i had to go it alone, i put two masks on, one surgical and the other one more of a higher quality with a filter, i also wore plastic gloves. Much to my surprise the shop assistant was doing the same, which is good, because the last time i saw him ,which was a week ago, he was unprotected. I felt sorry for him, momentarily, i contemplated buying him a mask, but then i thought i can not allow emotion to interfere with my rational mind and i must limit contact at all costs. Besides, he is of a lower working class, the type who are fairly disposable, i highly doubt that anybody would even notice if he passed away.

The city is currently on major lockdown as nobody was to be seen, seemed like a ghost town with an uncanny resemblance to a horror movie, but i love it, it gave me a serene peacefulness, the air seems a lot clearer too, so go figure. I decided that humans are genetic pollution, there’s no denying this fact any longer. I am born out of aristocracy, into a wealthy upper class family, so money and work was never something i ever had to worry about. I do a lot of graphic design, which i get paid for so i consider it a type “work” of sorts, but not really, it’s really a hobby of mine, i would still do it regardless of the money because i derive pleasure from the creative process. One who is born into such a privileged position must find a way to acquire meaning or else one can stagnate into destruction.

ironically, self isolation and self distancing is something me and my family had be practising since the day i was born, in fact it’s the behaviour of those who occupy a higher position on the social structure, this is instinctively known among them, and is a contributing factor to their social success and genetic legacy. So for me, there isn’t much suffering regarding it, it appears to be a normal fine day.

I have been in contact with my ole pal Aaron recently, a friend of a similar background that i grew up with, even though he has the same privilege he still chooses to do some work in the medical field for now, his family maintains successful real estate businesses, which is probably something Aaron himself will pursue as he also has a degree in that field, more than likely just taking over family business.

Anyways, during this time, he has agreed to stay in contact with me and reconcile our friendship back into what it once was, we decided upon revisiting our past shared interest, gaming. Ah the wonderful world of warcraft, there’s been a few expansion packs released over the years so there is much to explore, battles to be engaged in and dungeons to be raided! I have a lvl 120 demon hunter so ill be looking forward to playing that role, and of course starting a new character to ignite the entire gaming experience once again.

streamable.com/g3r8y