European Infection

The artificial light of the west shines so brightly it attracts living beings from all over the world ready and willing to enslave themselves. The artificial light has specific beams tailored to a greater depth of the human type, that once they are in the spot they are held captive by invisible forces unbeknownst to themselves, its only until you embrace the unknown darkness to seek a real light then those invisible forces become physical and come out from everywhere.

To be honest, lads. The sacrifice that you make to obtain the women’s love even when you know it’ll never be freely pure, justifies the bridge that is built between you both, for a moment of validation of self worth, a temporary home and a chance to pass yourself on through her is as good as it gets.

I get it now. In the becoming of man, the question is do I reproduce or walk away. This entire thing is to aid myself into self awareness, comprehension making way for a reproductive strategy.

It’s time to go to war.

This is not a war to be fought with guns and swords. It’s a different kind of war; a feminine one, because this enemy is weak, physically, and has cultivated feminine weapons to exploit others.
This is more like fighting a rat infestation, ro a viral disease. It requires different strategies.

This parasite exploits a naturally emerging anxiety, i.e., existential anxiety, using nihilism as a coping mechanism. It has embraced nihilism, itself, explaining its distinct neurosis.
This weakness it exploits to enter the mind of its target host and manipulate it esoterically - see lancet fluk.
It corrupts language until the host loses all sense of reality, becoming increasingly disconnected from existence. This the host experiences as a relief. This is why it is hard to get rid of this parasite.
Using the corruption of language it offers pleasure, power, love, whatever the host most desires as a coping gift.
Like a drug addict, once the host becomes used to this pleasing detachment it is difficult to return him to its previous state. It needs the drug to cope with existence.

The parasite has sacrificed other traits to cultivate its linguistic skills - feminine traits. It excels in psychology, marketing, politics, where psychology is central. Language is important in these disciplines. The talent to manipulate words/symbols to produce a desired outcome, or an effect.
By corrupting language it disconnects the host from a reality it cannot deal with, like I said, and replaces it with an alternate ‘reality’, an esoteric alternative - language based.
It no longer relates to existence. What appears to be male is really female trapped in a male body; what appears different its the same; what appears is really an illusion covering a more ‘real’ realm - occultism.
Words lose all meaning, in reference to experience (exoteric), and become esoteric, i.e., connected to fantasy, abstraction, emotion, sensation. Zombification.
The infected host turns inward, detaching from the world around it.
In its mind all its dreams can be realized; reality can be manipulated at ‘will’.

Watch this conversation between an Abrahamic and a Liberal.
bitchute.com/video/Bfsfl4AJ4V9N/

Had it not been for governmental lockdown the virus would have spread and killed a lot more, and maybe still will. You can’t expect much resistance from European people against this virus if they are hardly responsive to mass migration, the response will be much the same, lethargic and apathetic, as usual. Since they are pretty much brain dead and have dysfunctional nervous systems they have no ability to appreciate the value of life from a healthy preservation point. The virus itself and the spread of it is a reflection of the quality of human function. The government had to interfere and throw the population a life line, not out of empathy etc but rather to secure power, money and the foundation of the society, otherwise the people would just self destruct. The government is at war with the virus, a fight over the human body, particularly energy, mind doesn’t really play a factor as a recovered person returns back to a deprecated mental level that doesn’t threaten authority.

On a positive note, the virus conflicts with migration, so if both are allowed to go ahead then it would wreck havoc, things will be heavily halted for now to secure it’s spread. A massive inconvenience for many i bet, perhaps a wake up call for those who are less dead, and for the rest…oh well. this is like equipping zombies with ak47s as if it couldn’t get any worse. Retreating to the countryside maybe a good strategy while we still have time.

Surely man’s greatest war is a desire to conquer up against their own reasonable heart.

Surely an atheistic society is built upon the justification of evil by first denying such a reality.

The foundation of the modern mans insanity is the fact that he is socially forced to acknowledge the inherent value of women, especially in relation to the fact that she maintains a capacity of choice, the ability to say yes or no. Such an ability implies power, a power that is legally protected making it impossible for men to assert dominance in ignorance of that value.

Character, conduct and communication have to be established even on the possibility it may still be declined. Man’s refinement is based upon how he handles such possible outcomes.

A fragile man retreats into fear, which eventually turns into hatred, even giving birth to delusions about the nature of women, demeaning and slandering them, even eventually killing them or himself…

Such lengths of destruction man will go to before he acknowledges the humanity of a woman and learns to communicate fairly with her.

Biological reinforcements of technological systems everywhere.

The putrefying toxicity outside is increasing dramatically, it is reaching a point now where it is becoming uncontrollably dangerous.The mass hoards of desperate zombies pathetically attempting to establish meaning in their lives is becoming a serious infestation. The void is strong, the disconnect is clear and the desperation is real.

A combination of sheltering and technological advancements has produced such a collateral damage regarding identity and purpose, it is now reaching a tipping point where it is becoming more and more visible as the days go by.

This darkage is going to be a long one.

Ahhh, man. How can they escape what is inevitably ordained. Are you sure those souless beings are real. You will have to make your self unreal to bond. Unconditional loving robots, but how can they appreciate your humanity if there is no sacrifice, how can you express it in any other way without losing yourself into delusion.

So over the past month, I have been thinking about female psychology and analyzing it. I decided to seek out five test subjects to experiment with and test my theories on them…

The premise of the experiment was to build myself up in their mind and then completely smash the image and observe the reaction. To see if they were likely to display empathy, sympathy and sexual attraction before and after the process, and to see how both processes relate to eachother.

What I initially did was to play into a fantasy, to glorify myself through mystery, an archtype of super human capabilities. I observed that the female mind yearns to submit to an absolute, something far greater than herself and something which is beyond her control and understanding, a natural suduction will take place and she will start to carry the fantasy in her mind making me appear to be even greater than the initial presentation, an obsession begins to form.

She will attempt to grasp your nature then feel compelled to reinforce your narrative, attaching herself to you and reflecting the reality you have presented. This is a kind of bonding, this also allows herself to gain a certain level of control back from the interaction.

What she is doing is attempting to protect her attraction to you in relation to how you make her feel, she desires to create a mutual attraction towards her in order to establish a permanent connection, so she can continue her “high” and potential gain.

At this point, the female desires to consume me, embrace me, to sample my essence to become apart of me…

Once established, now it was time to smash the image in her head. This was done by humanising myself on her level, showing emotional relation and weakness, then emasculating myself with neediness then finally feminizing myself through language, gesture, expression that she can recognize in herself… combined with contradictory statements and breaking the trust of the image.

Don’t think of this as “lying” as the females would to justify their reactions. Think of this as batman taking off his mask seeking understanding and human compassion.

The objective was to see if everything would completely reverse and undo itself once the humanity of man is revealed, then monitoring the results and timeframe, and to see how much of the first part affected the second part, or if at all.

The results, you might wonder? Well my initial understanding would be regardless of how emotionally affective the females were in relation to love and excitement, all of that would be completely nonexistent once the image has been destroyed in her mind and she realizes the superman doesn’t exist.

Affirmative! In all 5 cases.

The females, at first, were confused, but then started to lose sexual attraction, but there was still a lingering attraction. I successfully moved myself from ideal partner to sister/ brother relation, then to mother/ son relation, then to friends, then finally to a kind of distant indifference…ALL positions initiated by the female after human frailty was expressed on my part.

Now would there be much mercy expressed? empathy? Affection? Kindness? Sexual attraction

NO!

As such a contrast of feeling and transformation of emotional states within the females brought fear and suspecion

The female will then turn to a cold off standishness, lose all interest in communication, will attempt to break contact but not directly as to prevent any consequences, but will mildly do so until the male disappears… if she feels secure and safe enough, and the male continues to contact her at this point, she will express aggression and hostility because the threat level is perceived as low.

She will push him around and bully him, speaking down to him etc . She will keep him in a state of need and feed off the attention indefinitely while promoting false hope. She will give him enough to maintain his interest but not enough for him to move on, and not too little where he develops anger and seeks revenge…

The more he desires her at this point, her ego will grow, once she has lost respect for him, she will hold a disdain for him and perceive him as pathetic… no mercy, kindness or compassion is shown.

She’ll also think her vagina is some kind of golden trophy that men just can’t wait to obtain, also, interesting to note, that she’ll try to gain the sexual leverage over the situation.

So during the first phase of her positive attraction to the superman, she’ll share her vagina willingly to tame and bond with him. Once revealed he is a mere human ,she’ll then use her vagina as a taunting tool against him as something he won’t experience…

Notice both the positive and negative use of the vagina in different context and phases against men, both having an aggressive element. The first part passive aggression masked as positive, the second part passive aggressive not masked, but clearly on display because deception is no longer needed due to revealing of the man’s humanity.

This also plays into how the mocking of men’s feelings and emotions has become normalised and common place in modern society.

Also, the more beautiful and clever the female is the greater the utilisation of the men in her life, in multiple circumstances too.

For example, she will have a man purely for sexual pleasure, a man for emotional expression, a man for money, a man for attention, a man who solves her problems etc.

During my experiment, objectively observing the environment/society around me, I started to realize that men are generally the weaker gender in the emotional and sexual sense.

I would also say that the man’s mother is naturally apart of a female collective unconsciously, where his mother’s love for him lingers in him well into adulthood and then he will seek to nourish the need for the love that he once received, this is where other females attempt to exploit this, giving him what he needs, under certain conditions, ultimatums, exchanges and transactions, usually as a survival strategy or for pure pleasure depending upon her circumstance and dependency.

So since birth, the male is generally set up for exploitation by females, and the first main culprit is his mother. An introduction to love, if you will.

None of this necessarily is done with Ill will or hate towards the male, but rather a natural organic process. Although a naturally existing contempt for the male is questionable and possible, and the possible reason for that is the female, by her nature, is requiring of the male, also has to endure him physically. (But I’m uncertain of this so far)

Also men are attracted to the vulnerability of women, and will be willing to help, fix, solve it in order to gain validation and approval, so his value increases by her perception.

The female is a manipulative organism and a natural conditioner to man. The conscious/ unconsciousness of this, on the female part, is questionable, I would say there are both elements.

It is only when man develops an objective awareness he then has the ability to emotionally separate his need, then seeing the female in her natural form, making him less susceptible to manipulation and influence.

I also noticed that the older and more experienced the female is the less likely she is too submit completely. Two of the subjects were 40+ and 50+ … so attempting to tap into their youthful child brain was relatively easy but staying there was increasingly difficult because once their brain went through the sleep process, by the next day it would automatically default back to a safe rational state and present resistances to my techniques.

The interesting part was once the trust was broken, all gateways to the child brain was increasingly shutdown, not locked but the key of trust was vital to gain access. There are still other ways in because the body and mind are living in real time and are naturally exposed to forces, but I won’t go into that because that’s beyond the boundaries of my experiment.

I also observed that the female is naturally a responder, a conforming flow especially if that process has pleasurable promises of gain. I would maintain that there is a deficiency in the females loyalty and love to the individual identity of any particular man, and his inherent person hood is generally irrelevant, any man would only have to tick certain boxes and fill certain criteria and he can replace the previous man.

So we can only conclude that “man” is disposable and expendable to the female within the process of life. He is something that she experiences and utilizes in open, free, protected environments.

I would also maintain that this is the true default female nature once she has been emancipated from male systematic authority.

Also regarding “meaning” in the context of relational connection between the genders, I would say that the female brain updates a lot quicker, the female is naturally more content, and the meaning of communication can be fairly relative to that real time circumstance.

An analogy to a pin ball machine comes to mind, she shoots out and forward, interacting with many areas and points, then finally returns back to the position she started…unless of cause the ball gets stuck…

Conclusion of this experiment.

In order for a man to participate in a prolonged relationship with a female he is to present himself as super human, magical and mysterious, he must never let his human sentience or emotional nature be revealed, he must compromise his humanity and take on a false unrealistic identity and suffer in silence, while taking absolute responsibility for everything, keeping up the performance and maintaining character, if he fails to do so then he is regarded as immature and then it will all play out exactly as it is written here. Without doubt, unfortunately, this particularly applies to emasculated feminized men… a masculine alpha with an indifference maybe be a complete exception to this, and it generally wouldnt apply or be a factor.

Also something interesting to note, regarding the alpha/ beta dynamic, I noticed that during her experience with the alpha the concept of the “table” doesn’t exist, the experience of him alone is enough to justify the value, but with the beta male, she needs an external reason to justify her association to him, hence what does he bring to the table.

Personally I will not be engaging in such experiment like this again, ever… And will now default back to observing and analyzing the environment around me without personal involvement, and I will return back into the shadows with my own kind, where I prefer to be and where I am most happy.

Although I will add that personal involvement allows for a more comprehensive understanding, in regards to one’s own conscious reflection.

I would also say that relationships are fundamentally flawed, in the context of depth, stability and meaning, without male authoritative regulation they will just default to fickle hedonistic experiences, I would also predict a societal collapse purely upon this basis in due time, with massive collateral effects.

I also predict men will drop out of society massively, halt contribution and halt interaction with women until his humanity is recognized, particularly the more softer men.

The women in modern society can sense the decline and the eventual collapse too.

Over the next 10 - 15 years it’s going to get extremely interesting.

There is so much more to this experiment but I wont go into it for now.

_
Interesting… though Some cannot bond/swoon-over, that whom they do not know… especially strangers over the internet, or perhaps that’s just me.

I really don’t get cyber/DM relationships… how very moderne… perhaps I am not.

Wtf promethean…

I’m not an incel and I’m not timid.

youtu.be/_cnMZctPj1U

I’ll tell women straight to their faces if the conversation comes up that they are sadistic psychopaths for having sex. And guess what, they still want to fuck me, and I still refuse it.

How comforting for your bubble to paint me as a timid incel.

Watch this VERY carefully

youtu.be/_cnMZctPj1U

I’m an enigma to women.

They feel safer around me because I’m celibate, and they feel threatened by me because they only know being sexualized as their power.

I empower them and disempower them at the same time.

“Women only know being sexualized as their power” is a sad commentary on the life of a woman. Why do you think that is all they know?

I pride myself on having answers for everything. I can type all kinds of smart stuff about this…

But to be perfectly honest: I don’t know.

I wonder if it is a coincidence that you are asking about a virus in context in June 2019 although the coronavirus called “Covid 19”, which is known as such only since 2020, was not even publicly known at all at that time.

Wendy,

I want to get back to you.

I can list facts in bullet form…

-we have sex dimorphism

Since this is the case, women have to specialize in soft power

• rape studies show that women feel pleasure and a sense of power from making a man so attracted to them that the man can not control himself

• and then there’s the good old fashioned “shit test”, where women start conflicts to see how a man handles them as a suitable mate.

But the thing is… none of this answers the “why”

I don’t know.