How to become Ubermensch?

The resemblance is uncanny.

I wouldn’t trust him with the plastic cutlery, looks like the worst elements of Antifa, PETA and Hitler’s brown shirts combined.

Alright meine Herren, denn… who of yous is an ubermenschennnn???

The Superman is not a man as we know it. He’s not a great or “higher” man. He’s not a Napoleon or Caesar. He’s not some amalgamation of characteristics picked and chosen from great men in history. He’s not even one of Nietzsche’s “creating ones.” He doesn’t necessarily go through the phases in Zarathustra (camel/lion/child).

Everything in TSZ is about creating ones literally sacrificing themselves (like Nietzsche nobly did) for the future of the Superman. There’s something about this sacrificing of noble men that will bring about the Superman. Nietzsche(as far as I know) never says HOW the Superman will come into being.

Where the state ends, the Superman begins… So does that mean that even “good” ethnocentric nationalist governments are only good insofar they get in the way of unchecked globalism (which could potentially end the possibly for the Superman to come into being (Nietzsche’s big fear with the Last Man)

May be, on the contrary, the more, the merrier. That is, of it really is contrary!

In order to become the ubermensch, you must vanquish the ubermensch.

There can be only one.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ooN9xdAgi5w[/youtube]

Omg. That dumbass just walked right into that sword.

IKR #-o

Here’s his likeness–

Dang, he ugly.

That’s what generations of noble incest will do to yuh.

Nathaniel Rothschild. Looks like.

You’re not just a pretty face.

If N only defined the Ubermensch negatively, by what he’s not, then he’s nothing, just like N’s philosophy.

Many theologians only defined God by what it’s not, not by what it is.

Because he is all allusion. to someone other then, himself, who is, also that who is alluded, to.

And that only appears as if nihilized, in fact he is merely alluded to, by a simulation.

Not merely a pretty face…

But the allusion was a ruse, a mere gesture, to conjure that which can’t be manifested without the absolution of form.

And it is from this form he can begin to both allocate without appropriating, and delegate without delineating.

Such is his amelioration, not a stalwart reification of obsequiousness.

He’s not a great or “higher” man. He’s not a Napoleon or Caesar. He’s not some amalgamation of characteristics picked and chosen from great men in history. He’s not even one of Nietzsche’s “creating ones.” He doesn’t necessarily go through the phases in Zarathustra (camel/lion/child).

Anomaleigh said:

Everything in TSZ is about creating ones literally sacrificing themselves (like Nietzsche nobly did) for the future of the Superman. There’s something about this sacrificing of noble men that will bring about the Superman. Nietzsche(as far as I know) never says HOW the Superman will come into being.
[/quote]
If N only defined the Ubermensch negatively, by what he’s not, then he’s nothing, just like N’s philosophy.

Many theologians only defined God by what it’s not, not by what it is.
[/quote]

Meno said:

Because he is all allusion. to someone other then, himself, who is, also that who is alluded, to.

And that only appears as if nihilized, in fact he is merely alluded to, by a simulation.

Anomaleigh said:

Not merely a pretty face…
[/quote]
But the allusion was a ruse, a mere gesture, to conjure that which can’t be manifested without the absolution of form.

And it is from this form he can begin to both allocate without appropriating, and delegate without delineating.

Anomaleigh said:

Such is his amelioration, not a stalwart reification of obsequiousness.
[/quote]

Meno said:

Only if that ameliaration were to drift within a reasonable epoche of regress, but such reification is usually not noticed as between the emtyness of rhetoric, and the fullness of formal conjured gestures toward -a delayed objective.

This type of political tension caused by driving up expectation( manipulation of interest , by the use of Madison avenue hype, relegated objects of planned economic political reality into the hype of 'objectives.
As such, the process allays became within parenthetical simulated reinforcements.

The final result? A cliche overused, and pinned with obvious and deductible falsehoods, to sustain some minimum substance within the parenthesis.

Political mandate hidden as hope will sustain us:

That is why in the parallel universe of the Soviet promise of a never fulfilled 5 year plan, only naive realism could be tolerated, religion really was only the opium with which to enslave people. The state was better at it.

The epoche failed because of the sense of brutality with which the state needed to retain such mismanaged idolatry.

Woah woah woah. Why does this reification of obsequiousness have to be stalwart? why?

Even if the question is not specifically addressed, I would hazard he doesn’t have to, but self indulgence , like an internal pull can overcome an opposite force toward appeasment, that has not been properly mandated.

Meno…

…you win, I submit.

Don’t ask me, I was attempting to beat Meno at his own game.
I thought of the most obscure, esoteric words I could think of, then randomly strung them together in order to confound Meno.
Instead he comes back at me with like 20 paragraphs.
That guy is too much.

No offence.

Just do what you want and don’t give a fuck.