What are you doing? (Part 1)

Seeing that I’m new at this homeopathy-game, I got my poisons wrong and mixed up… thuja contains thujon, and the ignatia contains the strychnine:

Thujone is a terpene compound present in an infamous and well-used plant, Artemisia absinthium, or Wormwood, a source of medicine, drunkenness, and psychedelic experiences for centuries.
Wormwood has been used globally to treat parasites, cancer, stomach issues, and more. In addition, thousands of people claim that they have experienced hallucinations after drinking Wormwood in a distilled, alcoholic beverage. Despite its history of being consumed, Wormwood does contain a toxic monoterpene, thujone, which can be fatal if ingested in large quantities. So is thujone medicinal, recreational, or dangerous?”

I can’t believe that I’m excited at the prospect of ingesting poisons… albeit for medicinal purposes.

Oh I’m just chilling that’s all, sun was out a little. It was international women’s day the other day, they were going to have a picnic over the park, but it was cancelled because nobody wanted to make sandwiches…

… because nobody wanted to make sandwiches

…not so much reinventing myself, as getting back to The Self.

A government survey organisation question:

Well? :-k

streamable.com/yvkhb

Nice. Posts look kinda thin…

4x4 posts less than 8 feet apart are rated to carry that load and will pass code. There will also be diagonal cross bracing installed, so I ain’t worried bout nothin.

wow :confused: Thats a truly terrible rapper.

Yes, diagonals. You mentioned them. Ok good.

The double negative implies that nigga is worried about something, unspecified as it may be.

Going to see if there’s any toilet roll and Organic courgettes in my local mini-mart next door, then upping my metallurgy game i.e. making today a weights day.

Considering Spring-cleaning the lounge and hallway, after my post-workout banana. :-k Why are many stuffing themselves full of stodge when on lock-down for weeks? as unused calories turn to fat… and who’s got time and energy to waste on burning all that shit off after…

Duck in an orange jus and pan-fried vegetables for dinner later, and probably abs before bed… using this time of social quiet wisely. :slight_smile:

So… I ventured back out for one last time today, and found a 4-pack of Andrex loo roll in the (empty) egg aisle at Tesco :open_mouth: and also picked up some oranges, butternut-squash, more Organic bananas, and roasted monkey nuts… to make peanut-infused chocolate with… should all last me a week, at least.

Should I report local citizens for not keeping enough distance between themselves and other citizens? they’re not really practicing social-distancing here, you know.

Not sure about this Spring-cleaning business… maybe tomorrow. :-k may be not :icon-rolleyes:

Oh snap. I just got my turkey tags in the mail so I’m fixin to go hunt me the elusive meleagris gallopavo and meleagris ocellata.

Good god almighty Daryl got’em one. Hold that sumbitch up and say cheese, daryl! Woo-hoo!
rsz_matt-van-cise-turkey-hunting.jpg

50 yard cluster set test. Factor in humidity levels and wind speeds.

#1 adjust windage left four clicks. check.
#2 adjust windage left two clicks. check.
#3 adjust windage left half click, elevation down two clicks. check.
#4 adjust elevation down half click. check.
#5 locked and loaded.

“I love him who loves his virtue: for virtue is the will to down-going, and an arrow of longing” - N

Awright boys, I’m headin out for the day. Found me another spot. Good chance for crappie, blue gill and largemouth. Lookin for the bigguns, though. Imma put a carolina rig on em and draw em outta there, mmhmm.

streamable.com/uu4h0

Bass masters instructional: streamable.com/qu4bc

follow the rules you dickward and self isolate…not that you have any friends anyway, but still

Ain’t nobody out here, dumbass. You strike me as the kind of guy who puts on a hazmat suit just to get the mail. Fuckin coronavirus. I’d beat that weak-ass nonsense in three days, bruh.

Yeah but I caint fish this here lake anyway. Just saw a sign saying bank fishin is illegal. Ain’t that some shit?