Corona Virus Outbreak from Turd

[b]ROME — Italy on Sunday announced a 25 percent spike in its coronavirus death toll, reporting 368 deaths in the deadliest 24-hour span to date.

The country has seen its death roll rise at an alarming rate: In each of the past three days, at least 200 people have been reported dead because of the virus. It was only three weeks ago that Italy had its first reported deaths from the virus. Now, more than 1,800 people have died.[/b] WP

Imagine then if this becomes the reality here in America.

In the center of the universe that is Trumpworld!!

Just imagine what the stock market will be tomorrow morning… :sunglasses:

One possible sign of what is in store for America as Trumpworld “takes on” the virus:

washingtonpost.com/opinions … -pandemic/

A grown man fabricating a story that I deliberately picked on him is ridiculous attention-seeking tripe, and anyone else here who has claimed likewise… I have better things to do with my time and IQ, and annoying others for sport is not one of them.

I knew it was going to happen… my winter sports holiday has been postponed as of yesterday until next Winter, but new plans for a Summer holiday has put the smile back on my face. :slight_smile:

And then this part…

nytimes.com/2020/03/16/us/c … e=Homepage

How each of us as individuals make our calculations in regard to the “conflicting goods” embedded in our reactions – overreactions? – to the coronavirus.

[b]“Calculating the economic costs of curtailing social interaction compared with the lives saved, he agreed, might yield a useful metric for policymakers. The U.S. government routinely performs such analyses when assessing new regulations, with the ‘statistical value of life’ currently pegged by one government agency at about $9 million.”

“No one wants to be seen as prioritizing profit or, say, youth soccer over saving lives. But in recent days, a group of contrarian political leaders, ethicists and ordinary Americans have bridled at what they saw as a tendency to dismiss the complex trade-offs that the measures collectively known as “social distancing” entail.”

"Perhaps unsurprisingly, given the recent plunge in value to their stock portfolios, some Silicon Valley figures have taken to social media to underscore the economic impact of social distancing. iThe fear is far worse than the virus,’ tweeted Tim Draper, a venture capitalist, using the hashtags #corona #dustbowl, #food, #clothing and #shelter. ‘The governments have it wrong. Stay open for business.’”

"Images that illustrate how slowing the transmission rate could avert a surge in cases that would overwhelm the health system — as they did in Italy — have circulated widely for several weeks under variations of the hashtag #FlattenTheCurve.
‘Cancel everything,’ concluded one political scientist, writing in The Atlantic. ‘Now.’”[/b]

How are these discussions and behaviors and reactions to both not basically a reflection of how I construe “I” in my signature threads?

Situational ethics in a nutshell.

If a 90 year old man catches a cold, or an AIDS or stage 4 cancer patient, then dies within several weeks, are we going to say, the cold killed them?

Or are we going to say they died of old age, AIDS and caner, that the cold was incidental, or at worst, one of many factors that contributed to their deaths?

This cold kills hardly anyone all by itself.

It can only kill you in conjunction with many other factors.

It only kills the severely immunodeficient.

Is it wise to risk crashing the economy because it may slightly extend a few really old or sickly people’s lives?

If they declare medical martial law, they may get more than they bargained for.

There’s a lot of animosity towards government and the billionaire class brewing just beneath the surface already.

Mass hysteria could be as or more deadly than this cold.

Could give some really old and feeble people heart attacks.

Could lead to an increase in violent crime and vehicular accidents as people scramble and squabble for food and supplies.

It’s undemocratic to say all criticism and questioning of government, media and the WHO is unreasonable.

If we should just let the experts run our lives for us, then why have a democracy at all?

May as well have an oligarchy.

Well, effectively we do have an oligarchy.

Science, fallibly, deals with what is, not with what we ought to do about it.

No amount of, x is x deadly, can give you an x is what we ought to do about it.

The moment you step from the land of is to the land of ought is the moment you depart from science and enter philosophy, politics and public opinion.

Well really it’s all opinion, but especially, oughts.

Yet, it’s not treated as such by government and the media.

They claim to speak for all of us.

All dissent is censored, marginalized.

This is a government and media that blatantly doesn’t have an iota, ounce or shred of respect for public opinion.

They hate the public.

Assuming this virus really does exist, I’m sure it didn’t just materialize out of the ether.

It’s in all probability been around for millions of years, like all viruses.

What happened was it may have not been deadly enough to garner the attention of mainstream medicine, or maybe it was deadly enough, but they still weren’t able to distinguish it till now.

The studies they want us to see make headlines, the studies they don’t want us to see don’t.

So if for example a virus mutates and becomes much less deadly than it was last year, they don’t tell us, oh, you don’t have to quarantine, vaccinate or wash yourself as much you did last year, no they only report on problems when they get worse and they can offer more of their solutions, not when they resolve themselves.

Viruses fluctuate, they wax and wane, grow stronger and weaker, likewise our immune systems wax and wane.

Nothing out of the ordinary is really happening here, it’s all part of the natural cycle, the ebb and flow of things, but government, media and the pharmaceutical industry always exaggerates threats when they have solutions they think we’ll buy.

They always want to become more pervasive in our lives, never less.

It’s like violence, apparently violence is declining and for the most part has been declining for centuries, but you’d never know by listening to the media and politicians.

Yup, fuck people’s freedom, opinion, jobs, the economy, sovereignty over their own bodies, their right to make decisions regarding their own health and safety, fuck all that.

This may be the new thing now, once a year government will lock us down for a few weeks or months.

Just slowly get people used to the idea of being rounded up like cattle.

We can lock people down for all sorts of things, terror threats, you name it.

Hell, we should just forcibly medicate anyone who rocks the sociopolitical boat, send them away to a re-education camp, how bout that?

Why not?

A virus is a virus, am I right?

Whether it’s a biological or social virus, got to keep it from spreading.

What is democracy?

What is freedom?

It’s the right to obey the ‘authorities’ and the ‘experts’, that’s all it is.

Every year the list of rights, or privileges rather gets shorter and shorter.

You haven’t seen nothing yet, wait until they start shooting unarmed people for trying to leave their homes…

:sunglasses:

Yea, or shooting us for resisting inoculation.

‘We had to shoot him, the moment he left his home unvaccinated he became a public safety hazard’.

It’s crazy how they just roll out all this brand new shit that dramatically impacts our lives without our consent or any public discussion whatsoever and just expect everyone to go along with it, not question, criticize or reject any of it.

Total fucking bullshit.

From a party-promoter acquaintance’s IG:

Holy shit?

nytimes.com/2020/03/16/us/c … e=Homepage

[b]"Sweeping new federal recommendations announced on Monday for Americans to sharply limit their activities appeared to draw on a dire scientific report warning that, without action by the government and individuals to slow the spread of coronavirus and suppress new cases, 2.2 million people in the United States could die.

To curb the epidemic, there would need to be drastic restrictions on work, school and social gatherings for periods of time until a vaccine was available, which could take 18 months, according to the report, compiled by British researchers. They cautioned that such steps carried enormous costs that could also affect people’s health, but concluded they were ‘the only viable strategy at the current time.’"[/b]

Here is that part where, in my view, dasein kicks in. If this actually becomes the case, each of us out in a particular world understood in a particular way will have to react by choosing a particular set of behaviors.

And, thus, “for all practical purposes”, where will each of us draw the line between “I” here as a collection of existential variables and I able to grasp [philosophically or otherwise] the optimal or the only rational thing to do?

In a world now on steroids in regard to contingency, chance and change.

Ebola could kill 2.2 million Americans, but it hasn’t.

Neither has bird and swine flue, SARS, West Nile Virus and so on.

This is the same media that believes Jeffrey Epstein hung himself.

Attempting to lock 300 million people down and forcibly inoculate them would destroy the economy and lead to mass civil unrest, but hey, maybe the establishment’s looking for a confrontation.

In any case, regardless of whether this virus exists or how severe it is, the corporate and governmental response to it has been largely unprecedented.

Only time will tell how big of a threat it actually is, but there’s no doubt in my mind the deep state will exploit it to further its ongoing globalist, authoritarian and allopathic agendas as much as it possibly can.

Maybe all the 5G, chemtrails, fluoride, frankenfoods and medications (antibiotics, drugs and vaccinations) have finally compounded to suppress our immune systems en masse.

And their solution?

Why more medications of course.

Fight poison with poison, instead of eliminating poison and increasing nutrition.

This could all be part of the deep state’s plan to reduce the population down to a more manageable 500 million.