Robert David Steele

Interesting guy, former spy recommended for the Nobel peace prize in 2017, gives thoughtful comments on society.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=635nRDUpYbk[/youtube]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QJQcIjNynw[/youtube]

Why d he get that Nobel prize nomination? Ill find out for you. In the meantime, enjoy these videos.

Disclaimer here, its not as if I agree with everything this man thinks, at all. People who know me, who watch the video, will realize Im diametrically opposed on a particular issue.

But, it is refreshing to me to hear some men talk who at least have some experience in the real world.

What is also evident from all this is - no one knows. WTF. Is. Going the fuck on.

I have some ideas. But at this point I wont tell.

Funny - 1730 local time the guuvvernment here in Amsterdam-land gave a press conference. In it was the message, completely unannounced and largely unexpected, that all eating and drinking establishments were to close for three weeks from 1800 hours local time. All restaurant and bars had less than half an hour to kick out their clients. For sure many of them will go bankrupt. But thats not what is funny that I was going to mention. Also among the establishment types to be closed for three weeks minimum are coffeeshops. Which in Amsterdam-land means weed-sellers. So, no more legal weed or hash for 3 weeks. And 30 minutes of time to stash up for the whole country. Lol. As I drove by a coffeeshop near my house I saw a very long line of people on the sidewalk outside of the place, it was around 1810 hours.

I mean I smoke little and just bought a small supply, as I was going to anyway. It’ll run out way earlier than 3 weeks but Im not an addict. If I (still) were an addict, I would be quite frustrated now. Fucking quite.

Well I must commend my government, my country on this: the draconicity of the measures was understood, quite immediately, to be undesirable and both restaurants and coffeeshop have been, I heard, allowed to be open for business, except everything needs to be taken out, no sitting customers. Congratulations are in order. Citizenry has a voice and a quite potent one.

So much is going on now in the world, this is unheard of, never in history was the whole world on lockdown. Ive got a mind for multifaceted events but this situation involves so many moving parts, meaning, so many concepts in play, and at the edge of human capacities, that the present is completely detached from the past - precedents do not govern here, actuality draws itself from the untested now, from the future as it were.

If you look through the works and the associates of mr Steele, you’ll find conspiracy theories as epic as youve never dreamed of, guaranteed. And yet Ive been ahead of him in technicalities and I am opposed to him on issues such as Palestine. It is uncouth for an American to ask when is Palestine given back to the Palestinians, as America is wholly stolen from native tribes by means of extermination. 1) Jews originally inhabited Palestine, Americans did not originally inhabit America. 2) Jews have not exterminated the Palestinians. Please don’t be a hypocrite, mr Steele. Be realistic.

That said, I wish that all Abrahamic faiths settle under their one true God who is the same emanating source in which I also believe, due to my heathen, nonaffiliated, philosophic experience of that which can not be discerned without investment. The three Abrahamic faiths are true. All three of them refer to real Gods. And in ways complex enough to require a series of lectures to be identified, the faiths are different, and yet they are driven by the same spirit who talked to Abraham.

Abraham is not necessarily respected, neither as Adam or any of the people who were relatively uneducated, the later prophets are respected better. Prophets of the pen, artist kings, the fruits of developed cultures, these gathered enough sprit to them as to be able to set in motion gigantic tendencies in the world at large. For whatever their message is worth to anyone, the feat of dominating millennia for whole continents is given only to religious men, to men of God. Why? Because religion is master of pathology. A religion is a way to master pathology. If it doesn’t do that it isn’t religion.

Religion is not itself a pathology, it is a framework wherein pathologies can be related to each other and harnessed into a supra-pathological purpose. What is this purpose? Well, paradise - the sublime non-idea. But what is this idea referring to in as far as empirical reality is concerned? Dasein.

Did the God of Abraham create the universe? Wrong question - the answer to the right question is: yes, the sprit who spoke to Abraham in the tale, appears to be congrats with the mechanisms of bringing about oneself as a discernible being against the void of non-impossibility. Yet this being is not abstract, not a mere thought - it is rather too unified to be a thought and too always-present to be abstract. It is, for all intents and purposes, a very real living God. And all the religious rituals of the Abrahamic faiths do their magic and initiate. All of them however in different combinations of Sephirot, in different Paths.

We need a temple for all of these religions combined.

All 3 of them.

Like so

imgur.com/a/54ubU92