Science genius says the governments are slowly killing us wi

Science genius says the governments are slowly killing us with stress.

I know this link is long, but the pertinent information is in the first 15 minutes.
youtube.com/watch?time_cont … =emb_title

Facts.
The rich control the governments.
bbc.com/news/blogs-echochambers-27074746
Governments impose poverty and it’s stresses with their regressive and immoral tax control policies. Both income tax and regressive sales and V A Ts.
taxresearch.org.uk/Blog/201 … egressive/

Stress reduces our life expectancy and causes misery and hardship for the vast majority of us.

Most countries and our oligarch masters are the richest they have ever been and can easily afford to end poverty, should they choose to.

Should our governments and oligarch masters be urged to stop reducing our lifespans by using an immoral tax system when they could easily end poverty?

Thoughts?

Regards
DL

You can see it as an evolutionary test. An obstacle put in front, before us, by the unintegrated portions of our own nature, which we project our subconscious powers onto, which is what governments are.

They are here to fuck with us, to teach us to rise above reptile level mind, by representing the consequences of the reptile mind and the forces it packs.

What we can do is conjure the spirits that lie dormant as the four elements in our primordial cortex, and begin the alchemy of drawing primal powers away from politics and into our own perspective.

What we get then is the demiurgic dolphin, so to speak.

Trust me, I can make it a whole lot weirder even.

You have muddied the water enough with your term, thanks. Not so much for me but for others who wont understand you.

The ignorant need something they can understand. They are not esoteric ecumenists like us.

You have not helped the Gnostic Christian cause.

Always good to argue with a Gnostic Christian though.

Regards
DL

Jesus Christ. Leave some of the kool-aid for everyone else whydontcha.

Means of governance I think are linked to the population capacity they can reasonably govern and maintain social stability. What we see today are the limits of our current system(s) being surpassed.

I agree.

What is the solution?

A one world government, perhaps?

Whatever it is, it will take world wide cooperation and with so many voices, all we have now is a model of the Babel myth.

Regards
DL

So being humanitarian backfired, in over-populating the world through humanitarianism, and now?

A one-world government would have to be elected and accountable to the planet, in being transparent… is that a possible reality within a moderne society GIA?

If not, what would you propose?

One world AI government. Roll on the singularity. I’m only half-joking tbh.

One of the impediments to people voting for global governance is giving the citizens a feeling of being able to change laws and maintain control of their economies.

Changing laws should not be a huge problem or hard to overcome as signatories to the U.N. already have a mandate to follow those new laws.

As to the economy, all countries would have to have faith in whatever equalization of economies, if any are required, to insure no particular loss for any country.

Mobility of the work force always seems to be seen as a plus and I have my own views on a better socio economic demographic pyramid, that would be based on worker’s and professional guilds instead of just on one’s wealth the way most are today.

More and more governments today rule by statistic and advice from demographers. This will increase in the future regardless of what the larger world does.

We are moving into an era that would have Socrates smiling in his grave as he thought that the best form of governments would be manned by professionals and not just whoever the population happened to fancy.

That form of governance is what my view of a one world government would look like.

Managers who hold their position by competence as judged by their peers or guild members as much as, if not more than, an election based on how much a candidate is liked or his military record. Heroes make poor leaders.

Regards
DL

What do you care where your laws are formed as long as you have a say or vote on them?

What do you care where the cash comes from to fix your roads or pay your medical bills?

Regards
DL

ahahaha

granted.

But to be fair, do you think you had people in a state of sufficient chemistry as for there to be a sinkable ship at play for my storm of mud to acquire a name?

I don’t understand your questions.

Chemistry??

Your reply is unintelligible. :blush:

Regards
DL

J: Chemistry

Greatest:

:-k

We are, seemingly, working with different definitions of the word “gnostic”.

I mean this kind of thing.
sacred-texts.com/eso/sta/sta40.htm

I will take a synopsis from you before taking a lot of time to read your link and huge wall of text.

Regards
DL