Trump moral? Xians say yes.

I’ve been telling evangelicals that the coronavirus is God’s judgement on Trump’s presidency.

That is one of the most absurd things I’ve ever heard.

Please try and demonstrate it.

Whatever the hell he is, he fuckin’ knows his shit. Whether that shit is all just bullshit, the new shit, bad shit, skunk shit, fart shit … whatever … they all gobble it up. And if you can get people to gobble up your shit, then you got something, whatever you want to call it.

Trump … yeah! He’s the best president since Obama. Trump … no! He’s the best president since Reagan. He’s the best since Lincoln. No, he’s the best since the guy before Lincoln -whoever the hell that was.

But seriously. Ever see Trump’s wife. Not a bad piece of woman eh? But how does a misogynist pig like Trump get a woman like that willing to chain herself to his bedpost? As a guy who tries to respect women, I sometimes wonder if this whole generation ain’t just a bunch of lesbians in denial. Sometimes I just want to go out and get laid, but where does a guy find action in these times? Maybe if I go out in full body protection. What would Trump do if he were me?

Now see this sounds like you’re giving trumpf some kind of sinister credit for being able to devise sophisticated lines of deception on purpose. If so, the difference between a bullshitter and a liar should be brought to your attention. First off, if there is any orchestrated deception going on, trumpf isn’t the architect of it. He just says what his team of advisors behind the curtain tell him to say/do. So you can’t give him any credit for ‘knowing his shit’ in that respect. On the other hand, and likewise, if he’s just bullshitting, he can’t be given any credit for that either… because a bullshitter doesn’t intentionally make any sense. He just bullshits, and whether or not it makes any sense is a hit or miss. If something he says/does seems sinister and malicious, it’s only by accident, only incidentally, not at all planned. But in a certain ironic sense, as a bullshitter, trumpf is far worse than a liar.

go to 4:20

He looks to me to be Mr. Magoo, with a pathological compulsive bullshit disorder (PCBD) … fake hair … and nukes. But that’s just me.

It is my belief, that Trump simply had cellular toxicity poisoning that can happen through everyday foods and pharmaceuticals… that does turn one’s brain to mush, when physically trying to manifest one’s thoughts into words. Modern woes…

He has been much more coherent and succinct in recent days, so it is obviously wearing off… and hopefully his provocative manner and words along with it.

Will that make a difference to how he is perceived by the opposite electorate? Imminent time will tell…

I don’t know about that. Is it real? I just saw a collage of videos of his speakings concerning the coronavirus. It’s obvious that he’s a stereotypical caricature of a fat bullshitter con man. And he doesn’t care if we know he’s lying. It’s improvised lying. It’s comical but frightfully serious.

vocaroo.com/aMYIwniwmNK

Tremendous tremendous tremendous tremendous, nod nod nod nod…

I think you’ve done an incredible, incredible job, Felix, and I’m proud to have you on my staff. Together we could make biyyins and biyyins of dollars.

Trump prolly thinks his turds are tremendous. “I had a tremendous crap this morning! Magnificent for the country. Greatest in history. Such a relief for everyone!”

Nah all bourgeois hold themselves secretly in contempt at the awareness of how small and weak they are in the company of those they exploit. This is what doubles their toxicity and turns simple motives to profit into actual expressions of revenge. They recognize they would be nothing if not a parasite, and this enrages them. Secretly, as it were. And to further this self disgust even more, they recognize that those of their own class also know and experience the same thing… therefore making any admiration and respect between them utterly fake. To relieve themselves of this self contempt - through a kind of catharsis - they hate those they exploit with envious shame. Put Trump in a room with a soldier, or a steel worker, or a master composer, or a professional athlete, or a doctor, or any other productive member of society, and you’ll see an expert actor at work trying to maintain a persona of integrity.

George Conway: ‘Don’t Be Fooled’ By Donald Trump’s Change In Tone On Coronavirus
“It doesn’t diminish his incompetence, ignorance or propensity for administrative chaos,”

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/george-conway-coronavirus-column-donald-trump_n_5e746d00c5b6f5b7c541a2c7

I haven’t caught any more news clips of him, so as to make a more valued judgement on his mental well-being.

More interesting than that, is how global affairs are going to evolve over the following days, weeks, and coming months.

To go back to the original topic, I was thinking more about this, and I think “white evangelicals” are more of an ethnicity than a religion. had a friend growing up who identified as Irish Catholic as his ethnicity, even though he was an avowed atheist. I suspect something similar is going on here: people who describe themselves as ‘evangelicals’ are talking more about tribal membership than about creed. Taken that way, there’s no tension between identifying as an evangelical and supporting a reprehensible incompetent.

Is Covid-19 killing Globalism? RIP - how can that work?

My implication was not about Covid-19’s general impact on Globalism, but more about what will happen next, in regard to it.

Morality must prevail.

Why must morality prevail…? Doesn’t exactly have a great track record at prevailing so far lol. And which morality are you specifying…?

Yes there’s a long history of people interpreting Christianity according to their ethnocentric interests. This they often do even as they are unconscious of the ethnic biases that underlie their beliefs. White evangelicalism is one more instance of this. And indeed we may ask if there is ever a religion which in practice doesn’t do this to some extent.