What's for dinner?

imgur.com/a/Xv07QvA

We at the ‘Locked and Loaded Bar and Grill’ prefer the Spark Plug burger. It’s a favorite among us biker bandits.

Made the tastiest dairy-free tandoori chicken yesterday, and currently having round ii for dinner right now… with a grated carrot and courgette salad.

All the above is Organic, save for the carrots… the non-Organic ones having more flavour than the Organic…

Is that from the kids meal menu, Prom? :stuck_out_tongue:

Figured I’d do something a little petite-bourgeois for a late lunch.

That’s not from da kids menu! :astonished:

Maybe more tandoori chicken… with a carrot and courgette slaw. :-k

A nice carribean salad and baked potato soup in an ambience of festive carolinian colored-folk banter.

Cattelli smart spaghetti, pasta sauce, shredded cheese, brocoli condensed soup base, green olives,
Simple but this was one of the best batches of spag i ever made.
I have yet to eat something more tasty.

Man there’s a restaurant in Birmingham that won a major award last year for “most outstanding restaurant” in the country and they do a good bit of game. This chef will stuff part of a rabbit with one thing then roast another chunk of it and serve it 2 ways, they do venison and quail and all that shit. I’m normally not much of one for shit that roams the forest but when you got a legit chef they can make anything delicious.

Like where they fuck can you go in the world and have a waiter bring you a deer cooked like this? I don’t eat deer man. I’m not about that shit. But this one? Yes please.

Bacon, snow peas, and shrooms sliced thin and fried in bacon juice.

Zwiebelrostbraten

Steamed rice, sweet-chilli/garlic/ginger chicken wings, and carrot and ginger slaw… stuffed. :stuck_out_tongue:

steak, onions, shrooms,
red, bloody, smothered

Friday… dinner n drinks with a sis… this chicken went down Too well…

Lol

Pan-fried sliced lamb-of-shoulder… till crispy, with a carrot and ginger julienne slaw.

Leftovers from yesterday’s dinner… braised tender Spring oxtail, with carrots and butternut squash

Last batch, for tomorrow’s dinner…

Eating a cold steak with my hands, lol, using cutlery seemed very unpleasant for me and the steak.

Hahaha… I always start eating oxtail with cutlery, but soon quickly descend into eating it with my hands… but steak, very rarely, haha!

Enjoy your Friday… I am! :smiley:

Lemon, garlic & thyme sautéed chicken breast, with a carrot & ginger julienne-slaw. Filling…