The wide awake club.. or, why are you still up?

Something is obviously getting lost in translation if it is your perception that I have questioned your motives plenty of times
I dont engage with you all that much so am not sure what exactly constitutes plenty but it is less than what I would say it is

Everyone carries some bullshit with them which is why I prefer others to call me out on mine when they can
For my part I avoid holding onto anything anymore than I absolutely have to for that is just waste of energy

Plenty… as in almost every interaction with me, and not in the amount of engagement had.

Don’t worry about, I just thought I’d mention it… because I can.

I did… sometimes such things can be amusing, but not always.

So your chi is in flow, not flux? a non-stagnating state, of the constant fresh and new flowing through one’s entirety. Cool.

I find it easy to let go the older I get because I can see beyond my own existence
I know that what I think is not important other than to me but not to anyone else

Chains around the mind are just as restricting as those around the body if not more so so I avoid them as much as I can
To be isolated from others is very good for my well being because the more space that I have the better that is for me

…probably because I’ve been sleeping well for weeks… well over 12 hours most days, and certainly not fewer than 10, so am thinking of breakfast already. :slight_smile:

Does it count as breakfast, if you haven’t slept yet? :-k

…the cat, knocking at the front door, to let him in.

My thoughts…

…and mine: my wife’s c-pap machine broke , so have to satay awake to monitor her breathing.

I hope the situation resolved itself the very next day, for you, Meno?

The birds are currently singing, and I’m still wide awake (and so able to hear them) but I don’t know why… un silence maintenant.

One minute I’m asleep, next minute, BAM! I’m wide awake… I wouldn’t have known I was awake, if I’d still been sleeping.

:-s

En encore… pourquois?

Hello again dawn… but I awoke waaaay before you, only to fall in and out of sleep again… the only thing accompanying you these days, is bird song.

Oh how quiet the outside world is now… saving many from the anxiety-inducing sounds of a city that rarely sleeps.

…because I stupidly had an evening coffee, and now I’ve barely slept… the cat is prowling restlessly around the house, and the birds are up-early singing… they seem to currently have a lot to sing about. :neutral_face:

No more coffees after 2pm, for me. :confused:

I have been unsuccessful in evading a sleepless night, and so am currently still awake at this early hour in the morning.

Come to me sleep, and I shall embrace thee much.

Have you tried xanax?

I don’t do those kinda drugs… or the illegal kind of drugs.

I rather come here to write than rely on toxic waste.

The best sleep you can ever have is from being awake for way, way too long. Like the insomnia catches up to you and after skipping 2 nights you fall asleep sitting up straight on someone’s couch and just drool everywhere.

I can concur with all that, but the sitting up straight and drooling everywhere part.

Yes! I’m wide awake again. :neutral_face:

Whats also very good is the sleep after the day you don’t smoke weed after a while of smoking a lot.

Lol Fixed…

I started the (very late) Spring-cleaning of my abode, and now I’m shattered… so much so, that I’m already horizontal, but it’s been a good day… of food, and drink, and music, and dancing, and… most importantly, keeping the cat company whilst he does his catty thing in the garden.

…don’t know why, but I’m thinking bout breakfast already, but I should probably wait until it’s at least dawn.

Ate at 6… to the sights and sounds of an IG DJ set, so hours ago…

Might do the same today… eat dinner to the sound of the Saturday evening DJ set.