The Tree of Life Exploded

Thanks very much, that means a lot.

I noticed there was a rather bad audio glitch in it, (I finished it during the last hours of Mercury’s retrograde) and to my annoyance had to decide to repair and re upload it.
Here’s the version with these glitches corrected.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6TaF-VuuUk[/youtube]

Much of that was very … moral. I couldn’t say too much. But none of it stands apart from this world. It needs to be fully embraced to be transcended. As it is part of that into which one transcends.

Im afraid I cant reveal anything about that online. I keep by far the most of it very close to my chest and only share some details with fellow occultists, and always in private where there are no phones or other devices present.

You ask the right sort of questions but answers to those are never free. Either to the receiver or to the giver.
I can say to you that Ive crossed the abyss in the beginning from a feeling of entitlement. But in order to bridge the gap, to truly walk the infinite back to the earth, morality is the closest I can pronounce as to what the struggle has comprised of. Of course there was deep hardship but the vexing part is the establishment of ones own moral set.
To move into specifics of magick would be very unwise and against the meaning of the word “occult”…

I am so pleased you said that! I watched the first edition. I was disappointed! Thought the voiceover held some symbolic meaning, yet it was incomprehensible! :laughing:

Very enjoyable. Always fun striving to capture the ineffable! :laughing:

I was sort of anticipating the possibility of that given the subject matter but had to ask anyway to make sure
I am interested in it but only in an academic sense as I have absolutely no intention of practicing it since I do
not possess the mindset for it and so would not want to expose myself to forces that were beyond my control

You are disappointed that the voice double wasn’t intentional? Or by it being there and incomprehensible in the first place?

Anyway I’m glad to have entertained!

Yes. Because it is such an all or nothing endeavour, I believe the vast majority of practicing occultists are those who start out young, early 20s the latest, around the time people are recruited into the army and all kinds of ideologies - around the the the brains self-identity really takes shape. I happen to have been propelled into it when I was 21. I was not given the option of escape. I had to make my way through it.

It has been arduous, brother. But I think Ive sort of made it.

One has to have a certain pathological makeup to serve oneself as an adept, an obsessive mind is helpful.
The occult seldom is addressed without the aid of drugs, the oldest sources as well as the most recent ones are interconnected with potencies of herbs, powders, potions, and other intoxicants.

To cross the abyss - hey I just realize I do have the answer to that, one has to understand the self and truly apprehend and emote oneself as a part of a massive electrochemical experiment, our sun powered biosphere.

Not only is the ego abandoned but also the higher self which is supposed to be “relatively immortal” and last a full “cosmic day” according to Gareth Knight. What is left is identification with transmutation, which is permanent, eternal in as far as time exists.

So that is the arrival at the fortress of time, Binah, the first stronghold across the abyss.

Lol it was very weird having to replace the old video, had to at least leave it online be it unlisted.

This one guy commented on it:

“St.Louis Missouri…first!!!”

I love Saint Louis from the Cardinals and from the movie Trespass.

I went to look for content on his channel and found this.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UAISoeETns[/youtube]

So it kind of broke my heart to replace it. Yet it had to be done. Hod being on the pillar of severity and all, form is all important. And also I had the chance to sneak in a word which I had left out, “depending on your purposes” the absence of which had haunted me, as this contains the moral statement I am making in a more practicionaristic pragmatic ethics.

Having watched Netzach, and enjoyed, I was a little disappointed at the quality of the first edition of Hod!
Recognising the fact that you enjoy producing videos/films, I assumed that you had deliberately ‘overdubbed’ that portion of the video… perhaps for some symbolic purpose!

Look forward to the next!

Glad to know Netzach was worth watching.
that video was really a labour. Well I say it in the video several times, how hard it is to make, lol
It was fun, running into the final pieces of the puzzle and having a form dawn on me.
Hod, was really a breakthrough insight for me as far as the structure of the magical will goes.

Alef Bet.png

themathesontrust.org/papers … saadia.pdf

It is like taking fruit from the tree then saying the fruit does not need the tree to be fruit. Consciousness did use the pineal gland. Any hormone present creates a feeling, a feeling creates a perception, that perception leads to consciousness if one sought to understand it. Awareness of feeling, feeling from hormone, hormone from gland. Consciousness only comes after. It only seems as if it does not because people become aware of basic things then reject the rest later on, it doesn’t work that way. There is a direct and indirect relation of pineal and hormone to consciousness.

Context > Consciousness.

Context will always arrive and be first before awareness of that context, the interesting part? That context or image too, is aware of itself.

Context - Who, why, when, how, what, where = Image, image = something to be understood or perceived - understanding / perception = consciousness/awareness.

Consciousness is the emergence after context, provided the one granted “conscious ability” or “free will” use their will intentionally with humility toward understanding those contexts. So yes, consciousness always exists, as a key, if the key is not used, you use will to prevent consciousness. Which is a path of ignorance and is the true sin, “missing the mark” the only path there ever has been is that of a path of wisdom. Any other path is sin for it is missing the mark. That was the entire biblical story in a nutshell. Mans dawning of conscious ability to be squandered in the name of pleasurable contextual scenarios that are ultimately traps of negating wisdom and understanding of both self and the system that self interacts in and with.

And this is only consciousness, not the subconscious and unconscious aspects which are still parts of consciousness. Stepping stones, consciousness through its inevitability, will continue to and always has existed.

Levels, staircase… that is how consciousness functions. The step exists before one is aware of it. The point is to be aware of it, to move up the steps. “9 levels” of hell, is the downward spiral, consciousness in the levels that are negative perception. There is nothing new… only forgotten and sometimes unique expression.

What level of negation, of hell is where the indeterminate and the determinate - will interact , so as to enable to begin some kind of movement, either upward, or, further down the staircase?

Or is hell an eternal doom from which no movement is possible?

And finally, sans will, there can not be a hereditary he’ll, that does offer escape, ?

Are these hells eventually reform and differentiate, so as to enable a calculable conscious understanding of which way promotes a good versus bad sign to either: toward heaven or hell ?

The hells have to be, to contrast the heavens or what one deems as great. Hell is a place that certainly makes it feel like it is all and only but the escape is in the path, the understanding and consciousness.

I actually am going to be drawing up something here soon. An occult idea I had, to paint the picture of the downward spiral. I started a group too recently, called CROW. The groups focus is the realignment of god through awaking the collective to become conscious of the collective un/subconscious. Through the use of imagery, subliminal, and conscious teaching.

C.R.O.W
Central Reintegration of/Ouroboros Wisdom.

The hell is not bad, the hell teaches and has great potential. It is when one stays in hell for too long and for no good reason that they become tainted, blinded to the way out. Being so used to the pain, they become comfortable with what is known. Even still it remains a choice to leave or stay.

Hells differentiate based off of perception being diverse, the ultimate cure to hell if inescapable in any present life, is death. It is the ultimate reset. Consciousness does not cease, only the agent of which it used/uses (human condition).

Perhaps it is all hell. The differentiation lying only in the lessened agony with each step up. It is logical to us to move toward lesser agony. Sometimes pain or hell is not agony, so one stays, because it is their lesser agony.

Man, you guys don’t understand very much!

God relies on otherness to exist, not dichotomy…

Hell is meaningless.

You’re trying to make meaning out of meaninglessness.

A thing about heaven:

As long as a single being from their individual desire matrix has their consent violated. … heaven is the life of people who don’t give a shit. Heaven doesn’t exist for enlightened beings until every being in existence is in heaven.

The universe, the multiverse, this cosmos, this existence is only lesser or greater hells.

We’re all in hell. Wake up.