Jesus was a Jew. Why do some Christians and Muslims hate Jew

For intuitive and critical discussions, from spirituality to theological doctrines. Fair warning: because the subject matter is personal, moderation is strict.

Moderator: Dan~

Re: Jesus was a Jew. Why do some Christians and Muslims hate

Postby Karpel Tunnel » Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:26 pm

Antithesis wrote:What do banksterism and Marxism have in common?
Centralized control, oligarchy, under the guise of liberty and equality.
IN completely different guises, with very different processes of government. I don't think Marxism in practice has had very much to do with liberty or emphasized it. There the emphasis is on equality.
When most capitalists and workers are pretty ethical, when capitalism has been purged of corporatism, state capitalism and fractional reserve banking (and when there's a strong safety net), capitalism is one of, if not the best systems, but when most people are pretty unethical, when capitalism has been corrupted by corporatism, state capitalism and fractional reserve banking (and when there's a little-no safety net), capitalism is one of the worst systems.
I agree in general with this.

Jews are disproportionately involved in both Marxism, and the bad kind of capitalism.
And the good kind of capitalism and the liberalism they are also overrepresented in positions of power and/or authority. They are overrepresented as professionals in a great many fields and as experts in a great many fields. Everyone who believes in the Jewish conspiracy type thinking just looks at where Jewish people end up in the categories they dislike. They don't seem to want to notice that they have high percentages in all fields/areas of expertise.
Karpel Tunnel
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3056
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:26 pm

Re: Jesus was a Jew. Why do some Christians and Muslims hate

Postby Antithesis » Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:47 pm

Greatest I am wrote:Antithesis

Sure, religions are great for in groups.

They like to kill too many of the out group to make up for any goodness.

We have 5,000 years of war to show for religious goodness.

Regards
DL

Sure, there's pros and cons.
They're not all good or bad.
Whether they're mostly good or mostly bad, I'm willing to leave up in the air.
Just wanted to show they weren't all bad and that it's not so cut-and-dried.
I myself am irreligious and an agnostic.
User avatar
Antithesis
Thinker
 
Posts: 700
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:21 am

Re: Jesus was a Jew. Why do some Christians and Muslims hate

Postby Antithesis » Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:03 pm

Karpel Tunnel wrote:And the good kind of capitalism and the liberalism they are also overrepresented in positions of power and/or authority. They are overrepresented as professionals in a great many fields and as experts in a great many fields. Everyone who believes in the Jewish conspiracy type thinking just looks at where Jewish people end up in the categories they dislike. They don't seem to want to notice that they have high percentages in all fields/areas of expertise.

Maybe, they're disproportionately involved in both bad, and good movements and practices at the upper echelons of society and economy, insofar as we can agree on what bad and good are, however the Jewish community as a whole is hostile to the existence of the white race.
Whether they're left, right or center, progressive, Zionist or libertarian, Jews seem hostile to the notion of whites having countries or any kind of identify of their own, hellbent on making sure that never happens.

Whites are forbidden from organizing to preserve their culture, race, religion and secularism.
Granted many Europeans have always been more cosmopolitan than many non-Europeans, and many modern corporations are globalist in outlook, but still Jews are disproportionately involved in denationalizing whites, they're not also disproportionately involved in nationalizing them.
Before Jews came to prominence in North America and Australia, our immigration policies were designed to keep us majority white.


Phenotypically, can people tell a person native to one region of Spain apart from another?
No.
Can people tell a native Spaniard apart from a native Russian?
Maybe, maybe not.
Can people tell a native Spaniard apart from a native Moroccan?
Yes.
That's because the first distinction is insignificant, the second distinction is somewhat significant, and the third distinction is significant.
Even tho Spain and Russia are much, much further apart than Spain and Morocco geographically, physiologically, as well as psychologically and culturally, the Spaniard has more in common with the Russian than with the Moroccan.

Let me put it to you this way, if a Frenchman marries a German woman, their offspring will be more similar to a Pole than had the Frenchman married a Frenchwoman, but if a Frenchman marries a German woman, their offspring won't be more similar to an Arab, south or east Asian than had the Frenchman married a Frenchwoman, so I don't see it as this natural progression, the way you do.
That's because there's a much coarser dividing line between Europeans and non-Europeans than between different sorts of Europeans.
The differences, within nations and subcontinents are much finer and smaller than the differences, between subcontinents and continents.


Just because B is less homogenous than A, but can still function, doesn't mean C, which is as less homogenous than B as B is less homogenous than A, will be able to function.
There may be a cut off, where at some point a society is too heterogenous to function.
The introvert may get along with the ambivert, the ambivert may get along with the extrovert, but the introvert may not get along with the extrovert.
Or alternatively, C may be more different than B than B is different than A.
We shouldn't keep increasing diversity and assume things are just going to work out.

Just because cookies and milk can go together, and peanut butter and jam can go together, doesn't mean cookies and milk can go together with ketchup, or peanut butter and jam can go together with mustard.
Even if B's differences from C are about as great as B's differences from A, A and B's differences may be mutually beneficial and complementary, C and B's may not be.
Last edited by Antithesis on Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:20 am, edited 20 times in total.
User avatar
Antithesis
Thinker
 
Posts: 700
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:21 am

Re: Jesus was a Jew. Why do some Christians and Muslims hate

Postby Karpel Tunnel » Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:33 am

Antithesis wrote:
Karpel Tunnel wrote:And the good kind of capitalism and the liberalism they are also overrepresented in positions of power and/or authority. They are overrepresented as professionals in a great many fields and as experts in a great many fields. Everyone who believes in the Jewish conspiracy type thinking just looks at where Jewish people end up in the categories they dislike. They don't seem to want to notice that they have high percentages in all fields/areas of expertise.

Maybe, they're disproportionately involved in both bad, and good movements and practices at the upper echelons of society and economy, insofar as we can agree on what bad and good are, however the Jewish community as a whole is hostile to the existence of the white race.
Whether they're left, right or center, progressive, Zionist or libertarian, Jews seem hostile to the notion of whites having countries or any kind of identify of their own, hellbent on making sure that never happens.
Well, they did have a diapora and ended up living in what were more white countries, but then white countries have been the promoters of integrative practices and cosmopolitanism. And this cannot be blamed on the Jews, though, yes, some Jews have also tried to move things in that direction. The US for example definitely had the idea of mixing what were then considered quite different races. It is part of it's mythology of self. This trend has been present in most advanced European cultures for a long time and most Mediteranean cities on all sides were moving toward cosmopolitanism and relative tolerace in their times going back thousands of years. There are business, cultural and innovation-related motivations for this and the successful cities around the Med dove into welcoming other cultures/groups. And this was incredibly productive. England pre-and the post Empire, given its specific history and how quite different groups came to inhabit it, developed a language combining languages from two often enemy ethnic groups, and created a, yes, white population, mainly, then, that would have been considered race and culture mixing back then. And this was part of its strengths. Often modern racists look back at history ALREADY presuming modern ideas of racial differences. Back then mortal enemy culture and ethnic were merging in England to form what later was the dominant military and cultural country in the world (for good and for ill). And it devastated less cosmopolitan societies militarily and culturally.

Right now the West is being challenged by countries that are less cosmopolitan (like China) but the reason for this is because of corporate behavior. Corporations left their mothers after sucking their teats dry. They are internationalist fundamentally and do not care about anyone, certainly not particular cultures or nations.
Karpel Tunnel
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3056
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:26 pm

Re: Jesus was a Jew. Why do some Christians and Muslims hate

Postby Greatest I am » Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:22 pm

Antithesis wrote:
Greatest I am wrote:Antithesis

Sure, religions are great for in groups.

They like to kill too many of the out group to make up for any goodness.

We have 5,000 years of war to show for religious goodness.

Regards
DL

Sure, there's pros and cons.
They're not all good or bad.
Whether they're mostly good or mostly bad, I'm willing to leave up in the air.
Just wanted to show they weren't all bad and that it's not so cut-and-dried.
I myself am irreligious and an agnostic.


Nice to hear.

Fight evil religions when you can.

Regards
DL
User avatar
Greatest I am
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2294
Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:07 pm

Re: Jesus was a Jew. Why do some Christians and Muslims hate

Postby MagsJ » Thu Mar 12, 2020 12:06 am

Greatest I am wrote:We cannot but be dirtied when the streets of Eden are full of trash.

If we are to call ourselves moral people, we have to try to drag people up to par.

I see it as our duty.

Imagine if none of us had tried to correct each others evil ways. We would still be in the trees.

Better to girdle our loins and be warriors than to find a niche to hide in.

Cowards can never be moral.

I do not prefer this as my own term. Duty demands it of me.

Regards
DL

Such duty can be achieved through politics and such, or it’s the preferable choice for some of us.. the path of least resistance to effect the most change, if you will.

Religions are simply a conduit for those Nations to effect change through, but some do much-more-so than others.. Nations ran by religion not politics, so emotion not reason.
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. - MagsJ

I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something at some point in time.. Wait, What! - MagsJ


Nobilis Est Ira Leonis | Om Surya Devaay namah | Manus justa nardus
User avatar
MagsJ
The Londonist: a chic geek
 
Posts: 19947
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:59 pm
Location: London, NC1 … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … …Suryaloka.. the sun

Re: Jesus was a Jew. Why do some Christians and Muslims hate

Postby Meno_ » Thu Mar 12, 2020 12:53 am

Actually, Jews and Chritians don't get along, because , they are not at all enamored with the idea of a definitive, resemblance to their own mind.

Great deal of marginal cohesion( partly differentiated love= my formula against to total childhood regress), that is it's self caused regression).


The higher self is able to encompass a partly different being at any levels
The primary JewishChristian fusion, and a collusive bond to release up and down the calculated series of similar entities. (Vampire logic from the depths)

Been down so long anything AND everything seems up to me.
Meno_
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6705
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:39 am
Location: Mysterium Tremendum

Re: Jesus was a Jew. Why do some Christians and Muslims hate

Postby Greatest I am » Thu Mar 12, 2020 10:16 pm

MagsJ wrote:
Greatest I am wrote:We cannot but be dirtied when the streets of Eden are full of trash.

If we are to call ourselves moral people, we have to try to drag people up to par.

I see it as our duty.

Imagine if none of us had tried to correct each others evil ways. We would still be in the trees.

Better to girdle our loins and be warriors than to find a niche to hide in.

Cowards can never be moral.

I do not prefer this as my own term. Duty demands it of me.

Regards
DL

Such duty can be achieved through politics and such, or it’s the preferable choice for some of us.. the path of least resistance to effect the most change, if you will.

Religions are simply a conduit for those Nations to effect change through, but some do much-more-so than others.. Nations ran by religion not politics, so emotion not reason.


Which is why stats show that the less religion one has in a country, the more peaceful and law abiding it is.

Regards
DL
User avatar
Greatest I am
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2294
Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:07 pm

Re: Jesus was a Jew. Why do some Christians and Muslims hate

Postby Greatest I am » Thu Mar 12, 2020 10:22 pm

Meno_ wrote:Actually, Jews and Chritians don't get along, because , they are not at all enamored with the idea of a definitive, resemblance to their own mind.

Great deal of marginal cohesion( partly differentiated love= my formula against to total childhood regress), that is it's self caused regression).


The higher self is able to encompass a partly different being at any levels
The primary JewishChristian fusion, and a collusive bond to release up and down the calculated series of similar entities. (Vampire logic from the depths)

Been down so long anything AND everything seems up to me.


I would say that Jews show good taste by disliking the usurpers of their god.

Christians changed him from a half way decent sort under Midrash, to a genocidal and infanticidal god.

Christians helped usher in 1,000 years of the Dark Ages with their stupid literal reading of myths.

Regards
DL
User avatar
Greatest I am
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2294
Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:07 pm

Previous

Return to Religion and Spirituality



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

cron