Did sin enter the world through Adam, Satan or Yahweh?

Felix,

In all honesty, you and Carl have no clue what you’re talking about.

I’ll reiterate a recommendation to you:

When the gods come after you, say this very simple thing:

“It’s MUCH easier to break something (every time) than it is to fix, build or maintain something!

Gods want to be seen as powerful.

They’ll listen to you if you say this!

It’s much easier to torment people than it is to send them to bliss.

Felix, you’ve never met a god, so I give you a pass.

But to think Jung is THE WORD, is ignorance. Jung is an idiot.

This is why I’ve said that “Gone with the Wind” is my “Bible”
The New Testament, with its supposedly more enlightened views of peace, love, brotherhood, sisterhood, turning the other cheek etc., instead of being an agent of peace and good will, has made Christianity to appear as the most hypocritical of all religions. Why have Christians done so poorly at practicing what they preach? One of the reasons has to be that none of the authors of the Bible ever makes that Male Pride - Misogyny - War connection. You see it numerous times in “Gone with the Wind”, but few people pick up on it.

Thanks for the advice.

Did the gods you encountered tell you their names?

I give religions their dues.

I cannot see them as repenting for creating homophobic and misogynous religions, — till they stop preaching and promoting those sins.

I partially agree with you. Do not play your word games. There is nothing that says that we would not and do not do better science in peacetime has yet to be shown.

The last 70 years also bellies what you put.

Regards
DL

Some gods see and hear and feel everything that happens on earth. Not just one, but many of them do.

Name wise ? I’ve met both god and death, I’ve also met Satan I’ve also met the Buddha, I’ve also met Thor.

I’ve met many more gods from non western cultures and have known their names and can’t remember them… like a 12,000 year old rain goddess from South America and the like.

One of the “advantages” of being “king” is that you always know who’s talking to you. Sometimes gods come in their own bodies, mostly, it’s just a human spirit talking to you at the moment through someone you know very well.

You may think it’s your mom talking to you, when really it is a girl talking through your mother who you knew only in second grade.

Like I said, I can’t explain everything I know to you on ILP. Kings get extensive training from gods, angels (devas) and people. I have literally the best training on earth.

Everyone on earth will know everything I know someday. In a format much more efficient than a discussion forum.

Have your encounters with gods affected your ability to love and work and if so how?

Dammit Felix stop being an enabler. We’ve been trying to get this fruitcake off philosophy, a decent job and a girlfriend for two years… and here you go asking him about conversations with god. You’re gonna throw the guy into regression and ruin all the work we’ve done.

We would kindly ask that you cease and desist immediately.

Isn’t that what they said to Socrates?

… and Jesus?

Hey Greatest,

Don’t get me wrong, I’m not a fan of religion, nor a practitioner, but I do accept that the rise and evolution of religions throughout history was inevitable as our societies grew and competed. To say “they are/were useless” is stress-inducing, because gives you a worse view of people in general than you need to have, and we all belong to the group ‘people’. :smiley:

I hated religion for a long time. Denied it, bargained with it, accepted it, now I’ve come to a point of forgiving it. I still know it’s all baloney, but eh. You gotta move on.

Can these gods cure the coronavirus?

Lol… of course they can!

The thing you put to the gods is “can you make everyone’s dreams come true?” Implied here is that nobodies consent is ever violated as well.

That’s the North Star of gods.

Watch how many cower!

Good (topical) question. =D>

If gods existed, then they would be committing sin… by their own definition, in letting pain and suffering abound all around them without coming to the immediate aid of the suffering masses. Or is it one rule for them, another for us?

Or lol, why did they create corona virus, or any virus, in the first place.

Oh right, we sinned probably.

But then, why did the gods make us to be capable of sin…?

Oh right, that would violate free-will.

But hang on. Gods don’t have to obey paltry human logic. So they could have engineered a universe where humanity has free-will, and yet still cannot sin. Because mysteriousness.

Those gods yeah. Tch. What a bunch of bastards.

That’s a good question !!

The thing about gods is that most of them are quite impotent, the only power they REALLY have is destruction… the easiest thing to do in all of existence.

They demonstrate their “power” through torment and destruction. The ONE GOD doesn’t exist yet. The truly powerful god.

I know gods and goddesses exist now. They dictate their plans to our spirits, it’s a demented case of control that makes them this way (planning all of our lives at their discretion)

Everyone, ultimately wants to learn and be on their own terms… a god giving us that is the TRUE demonstration of power… the rest is garbage.

Nah they couldn’t do it. It’s logically impossible. A god’s omniscience would prevent it from happening.

If a God knows that in five minutes you’re gonna go to the refrigerator, one of two things logically follow.

a) you’re not free to not go to the refrigerator in five minutes.

b) you are free to not go to the refrigerator in five minutes, and God was wrong about what he thought would happen.

if b, we ain’t talking about a god here, because gods are omniscient and aren’t able to be wrong.

Great. Tell the WHO and CDC … and Trump and Congress … and the Stock Market. Don’t waste your time on China. They don’t believe in gods.

Turns out they might not help me either. I’m an atheist of most gods. As far as I know you haven’t named all these gods you’ve met. So I don’t know if I’m an atheist of them or not.

Of course I don’t know firsthand experientially, but I understand that heaven has freewill, and sin ain’t a problem there.

But then, according to tradition, there’s the fallen brother of Jesus and his band of fallen angels.

So the evidence so far is, God is unable to create anything of perfection, and without sin.

And so we’re inflicted with the sin of viruses. Proving, that even God himself is not without sin. I guess, like father like son … made in his image … a sinful image.

Paltry human. God laughs at your logickmancery. God creates a weight so heavy He Himself cannot lift it. Then He lifts it, hallelujah !

Or ofc. he’s just Xarblgarp the very powerful alien. I dunno. [size=40]hallelujah…?[/size]