Did sin enter the world through Adam, Satan or Yahweh?

Falsities are useful if society hasn’t caught up to you yet.

For example:

In the slavery days, “underground railroads” (people involved in trafficking slaves to freedom) would lie about having slaves in their homes.

Once society caught up with them, this lie was no longer needed.

Lies against non liars have always proven useful to combat injustice.

This parable is much older than Christianity; indeed, it is probably older than Judaism even. The Christians took a parable they never understood to begin with, and built a whole theology around it. So no, I’m not trying to defend the Christian interpretation of it … but … you say God is a prick. Well let’s just go with that. Is God a prick?

War, genocide, raping, pillaging, murdering. That’s been pretty much the history of humanity, hasn’t it? Now I’m not one of those who goes around saying “God is love”, and all the evil in the world is really just part of a plan for the greater good. It says right in the Creation Story that man was made in the image of God. Now one would think that if God is perfect, then anything made in his image would also tend towards perfection. So it’s possible that God isn’t perfect, and if you want to say that he is a prick, that’s your right. But let’s not try to absolve ourselves of responsibility for a messed up world, by laying all the blame on God’s doorstep. We have to acknowledge that we are us much to blame as God.

Now what would happen if God took man and sent him to obedience school? And what if he not only sends him to obedience school, but puts one of our own in charge of instruction. You might be interested to know that he actually did try this, and in our lifetime (if you’re old enough to remember). This was when Princess #1 (as I’ve called her) got promoted to queen, and there was no profit to be made from wars, or violence of any kind. And men had to respect women. It was an idyllic time, and it could have continued if we had appreciated what we had. But as soon as the queen’s reign ended, we got out of school, and things went back to normal, we soon forgot everything we had learned, and in no time we were back to our old ways of wars, murdering, pillaging, etc. You might think like Ecmandu that I’m just making this shit up, but it’s true.

Yes we were made in God’s image, and perhaps the mold we were shaped from has its imperfections. But we can rise above what we were /what we are. But it’s up to us to take that step. God won’t do it for us. And if we can’t admit our own shortcomings, it may well be that we are doomed, and God will just sit back and watch us destroy ourselves.

ilovephilosophy.com/viewtop … 1&t=195545

Regards

Child…

I was literally made king of this world back when I didn’t even know much of anything. Why make the most insanely suicidal person on earth the king? Makes no sense to me either! Man did I ever fuck shit up!

I’ve wised over the years. I actually despise power differentials … so I just walked off “the throne” I dropped the “crown” on the floor and walked away.

I don’t regret it one bit. Sure, some dude can beat me up now, where before, that was impossible. When I was king… someone who wanted to kick my ass was possessed by spirits to simply (against their will) simply walk away. It would scare them so much that they never came after me again!

Now, I’m an open target. I don’t regret my decision.

Dude you NEVER give up your superpowers. wtf were you thinking? I don’t care what kind of a deal you made. You gotta get your powers back. you know what you must do, son of Jor-El.

Like I said: I don’t like power differentials.

I don’t like being someone’s superior or inferior.

Why choose the most suicidal person on earth?

Because I’m incorruptible.

Sure. I didn’t know shit. But as I learned, I had the spirit to not be corrupted by fame or power.

And that’s why death knelt before me and stated, “the crown wears heavy sir”

When death kneels before you, that’s instant kingship of the world.

Good kings lead by example, and part of that example is not putting yourself higher than.

No. Our last 5,000 years of war, thanks to our male Gods of War, belies your view.

Now if you want to talk of the 20,000 years of relative peace under goddesses, you might get a yes.

Our scientific progress has been from war and not peace. We have been stressing ourselves into early graves and can now take the planet with us given our great success at killing.

“being useless to society,”

Let me qualify that to the supernatural based religions. The religions that put man above god are quite useful. Gnostic Christians and they venerate all life, and cannot be homophobic or misogynous.

Regards
DL

Yes; along with enforced religiosity to divide people.

Male god s of war should get a two thumbs down.

Regards
DL

Cowards fear to rule.

Regards
DL

Yours being to shirk your duty to your people.

Regards
DL

DL,

You don’t know spiritual things.

Everyone watches everyone all the time.

The question is not about the idolatry of a throne or crown, it’s about the power of your life. Just because you wear a badge doesn’t make you a police officer.

Yes. I was made the actual king of earth (not just a badge), but the thing is, truth is much more powerful than position or idolatrous symbols.

Living embodied truth can take down any “king” in the spirit world.

I don’t really have time to explain everything I know to you. But I can tell you how it feels, powerlust to me always felt icky.

When death knelt before me. I thought it was a crazy guy, and I was being nice to him by humoring him.

I always said death was my teacher in my youth, and there he was over a decade later making me the earths king. It took me another decade to realize the magnitude of what happened in that one minute span.

That’s how stupid I was. I did not know I was the king of the earth! I literally didn’t know it.

The gods play jokes often, and I was a huge joke (why not make the most suicidal person on earth the king of everything here?!)

At this age, I can laugh about it. Partly because I pulled through some of that great promise expected.

When you talk to a god, you know. They don’t interact like humans… AT ALL!

:happy-wavemulticolor:

Ah, so religions with goddesses, are good…? So religions are useful, sometimes. Promoting peace…? However…

…Slaine the Barbarian begs to disagree.

Ok, so he’s a comic book character, but the celts, and their goddess Danu, were real. They gave the romans a headache or two, back in the day.

Celtic_expansion_in_Europe.png

Seems Goddesses like expansionist wars too.

So you agree then, war drives scientific progress, and religion drives war. Ergo, religion drives scientific progress. Scientific progress is beneficial to humanity, so religion, driving this benefit, is also beneficial in this regard if no other.

According to CG Jung and archetypal psychology we didn’t create the gods.They are the images of our unconscious being. Each of us is equipped with a psychic disposition that limits our freedom to the point of making it practically illusory.

We are influenced and dominated by desires, habits, impulses , prejudices, resentments and complexes. All these natural facts function like a pantheon full of gods and goddesses who seek our propitiation, service, fear, and worship.

There is something in the psyche that possesses us. Instead of saying “I have this or that desire, habit or feeling” it would be more apt to say “this or that desire, habit or feeling has me.”

The disenchanted modern worldview leaves us defenseless when this happens to us. It pathologizes it and prescribes medication when it gets out of hand. The ego identifies with every impulse instead of recognizing the other and entertaining it at arm’s length and choosing which master we will serve.

=D> Regardless of how much I’m inclined to agree or disagree, that’s really good. Bravo felix, nice post.

Felix,

In all honesty, you and Carl have no clue what you’re talking about.

I’ll reiterate a recommendation to you:

When the gods come after you, say this very simple thing:

“It’s MUCH easier to break something (every time) than it is to fix, build or maintain something!

Gods want to be seen as powerful.

They’ll listen to you if you say this!

It’s much easier to torment people than it is to send them to bliss.

Felix, you’ve never met a god, so I give you a pass.

But to think Jung is THE WORD, is ignorance. Jung is an idiot.

This is why I’ve said that “Gone with the Wind” is my “Bible”
The New Testament, with its supposedly more enlightened views of peace, love, brotherhood, sisterhood, turning the other cheek etc., instead of being an agent of peace and good will, has made Christianity to appear as the most hypocritical of all religions. Why have Christians done so poorly at practicing what they preach? One of the reasons has to be that none of the authors of the Bible ever makes that Male Pride - Misogyny - War connection. You see it numerous times in “Gone with the Wind”, but few people pick up on it.

Thanks for the advice.

Did the gods you encountered tell you their names?

I give religions their dues.

I cannot see them as repenting for creating homophobic and misogynous religions, — till they stop preaching and promoting those sins.

I partially agree with you. Do not play your word games. There is nothing that says that we would not and do not do better science in peacetime has yet to be shown.

The last 70 years also bellies what you put.

Regards
DL

Some gods see and hear and feel everything that happens on earth. Not just one, but many of them do.

Name wise ? I’ve met both god and death, I’ve also met Satan I’ve also met the Buddha, I’ve also met Thor.

I’ve met many more gods from non western cultures and have known their names and can’t remember them… like a 12,000 year old rain goddess from South America and the like.

One of the “advantages” of being “king” is that you always know who’s talking to you. Sometimes gods come in their own bodies, mostly, it’s just a human spirit talking to you at the moment through someone you know very well.

You may think it’s your mom talking to you, when really it is a girl talking through your mother who you knew only in second grade.

Like I said, I can’t explain everything I know to you on ILP. Kings get extensive training from gods, angels (devas) and people. I have literally the best training on earth.

Everyone on earth will know everything I know someday. In a format much more efficient than a discussion forum.