What are you doing? (Part 1)

Lololol… he was watching that documentary, but the phone camera flash made him turn around… I felt bad about disturbing his viewing pleasure, as he had been immersed in ‘the hunt’ up until then, initially being drawn by the big cats’ wild call.

It’s actually 40 seconds long ; )

He’s been meowing at me since morning… wants me to hang-out with him and watch him eat, and play with him in the garden… but it’s far too cold for me, for that. Last night he plonked himself in-between me and my iPad and watched MVs with me, that I was choosing to post on here… he really likes the k-pop ones the best… he likes my music choices in general.

I was initially listening to the Ken Clarke one but the sound was too low - I was sorry to see him lose the whip but he is retired now
Have you ever considered a career in radio or would that be too sedentary for you [ though most only do two to three hours a day ]

Like all good Philosophers, I have ingested poison… yes, poison… strychnine, to be precise… strychnine in the form of thuja pillules 30c ; ) 3 to be taken in 24 hours, so 8 hours apart… to be followed by ignatia 30c a month later, of which 1 pillule is to be taken twice a week. The symptoms in colour are the ones the thuja was prescribed for:

Overview Information

Thuja is a tree. The leaves and leaf oil are used as a medicine.

Thuja is used for respiratory tract infections such as bronchitis, bacterial skin infections, and cold sores. It is also used for painful conditions including osteoarthritis and a nerve disorder that affects the face called trigeminal neuralgia.

Some people use thuja to loosen phlegm (as an expectorant), to boost the immune system (as an immunostimulant), and to increase urine flow (as a diuretic). It has also been used to cause abortions.

Thuja is sometimes applied directly to the skin for joint pain, ostearthritis, and muscle pain. Thuja oil is also used for skin diseases, warts, and cancer; and as an insect repellent.

In foods and beverages, thuja is used as a flavoring agent.

In manufacturing, thuja is used as a fragrance in cosmetics and soaps.

How does it work?
Thuja contains chemicals that might fight viruses. It also contains a chemical called thujone that can cause brain problems.

Possibly Effective for:
Common cold

Insufficient Evidence for:
Cold sores
Low white blood cell count (leukopenia)
Nasal swelling (sinusitis)
Sore throat (tonsillitis).
Stimulating immune function
Bronchitis
Pneumonia
Skin infections
Nerve pain
Strep throat
Abortions
Arthritis
Joint pain
Muscle aches
Skin diseases
Cancer
Warts
Use as an insect repellent
Other conditions

i’m fixin to run some cleaner through the ol’ fuel injectors of the sv1000s. gotta get em up to around a hunerd… hunerd’n twenty or so, and run em like’at for a good couple minutes. problem is; where. i think that straight run on 98 between wake forest and north raleigh is my best bet. ain’t too worried about the POleece, but there’s a slim chance i might hit’a deer… mmmm-hm.

It was a good talk… I took a photo with him.

Yeah I have lol… what kind of show could you see me in? Sedentary is currently more than preferable for me, and short hours too, but I wouldn’t know where to start in applying for such jobs.

I think anyone applying would need previous experience given that it is both public and live
Definitely some experience in the traditional media otherwise you would not be considered

You think very clearly from a holistic perspective about the relationship between mind and body
That would be a very good foundation for a programme although the ratings would matter more

Seeing that I’m new at this homeopathy-game, I got my poisons wrong and mixed up… thuja contains thujon, and the ignatia contains the strychnine:

Thujone is a terpene compound present in an infamous and well-used plant, Artemisia absinthium, or Wormwood, a source of medicine, drunkenness, and psychedelic experiences for centuries.
Wormwood has been used globally to treat parasites, cancer, stomach issues, and more. In addition, thousands of people claim that they have experienced hallucinations after drinking Wormwood in a distilled, alcoholic beverage. Despite its history of being consumed, Wormwood does contain a toxic monoterpene, thujone, which can be fatal if ingested in large quantities. So is thujone medicinal, recreational, or dangerous?”

I can’t believe that I’m excited at the prospect of ingesting poisons… albeit for medicinal purposes.

Oh I’m just chilling that’s all, sun was out a little. It was international women’s day the other day, they were going to have a picnic over the park, but it was cancelled because nobody wanted to make sandwiches…

… because nobody wanted to make sandwiches

…not so much reinventing myself, as getting back to The Self.

A government survey organisation question:

Well? :-k

streamable.com/yvkhb

Nice. Posts look kinda thin…

4x4 posts less than 8 feet apart are rated to carry that load and will pass code. There will also be diagonal cross bracing installed, so I ain’t worried bout nothin.

wow :confused: Thats a truly terrible rapper.

Yes, diagonals. You mentioned them. Ok good.

The double negative implies that nigga is worried about something, unspecified as it may be.

Going to see if there’s any toilet roll and Organic courgettes in my local mini-mart next door, then upping my metallurgy game i.e. making today a weights day.

Considering Spring-cleaning the lounge and hallway, after my post-workout banana. :-k Why are many stuffing themselves full of stodge when on lock-down for weeks? as unused calories turn to fat… and who’s got time and energy to waste on burning all that shit off after…

Duck in an orange jus and pan-fried vegetables for dinner later, and probably abs before bed… using this time of social quiet wisely. :slight_smile:

So… I ventured back out for one last time today, and found a 4-pack of Andrex loo roll in the (empty) egg aisle at Tesco :open_mouth: and also picked up some oranges, butternut-squash, more Organic bananas, and roasted monkey nuts… to make peanut-infused chocolate with… should all last me a week, at least.

Should I report local citizens for not keeping enough distance between themselves and other citizens? they’re not really practicing social-distancing here, you know.

Not sure about this Spring-cleaning business… maybe tomorrow. :-k may be not :icon-rolleyes:

Oh snap. I just got my turkey tags in the mail so I’m fixin to go hunt me the elusive meleagris gallopavo and meleagris ocellata.

Good god almighty Daryl got’em one. Hold that sumbitch up and say cheese, daryl! Woo-hoo!
rsz_matt-van-cise-turkey-hunting.jpg