The Tree of Life Exploded

I suppose what happens is perhaps nuclear fusion inside the DNA.
So ultramicroscopic nuclear blasts going on in controlled paths, or semi controlled, half led by fate which comes down to, UNDER THIS PERSONAL EFFORT, God.

They call it the Yoga of the West.

The lower half of the Tree is no longer about universal principles addressable through hermeneutic logic, but about ourselves. So this video required something more of me than to just sit down and talk. I had to go find out… what?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIV_iCnKySk[/youtube]

Nice documentation and editing.

Thanks.

I think Im gonna bump this thread, all because I have a lot more to say on the tree of life than I already have.

Ive been discussing it with Parodites too, recently, and learned of the division of kabbalists into Lurian and Merkhabatic schools. The latter being the ancient school which is not theoretical primarily but occult, magickal, so centered around path working. I belong to this school, Ive gathered most of my knowledge in this way. And Im very proud of that. Im proud to be a practitioner. Im proud to have run the risks Ive ran, and survived.

The old Metkhabatic tale of warning was once told to me by a Jewish family member from Israel, when he was visiting our house in Amsterdam. Moshe, was his name. A powerful jovial man. I told him then, I was around 22, that I was studying and practicing Kabbalah and he looked admiringly and said be forewarned, in the Jewish faith it is not recommended that anyone practice his stuff until the age of 40. Then he told me the tale of the three rabbis who went and attempted to ride the Merkhaba. This means, they attempted to cross from Gevurah to Binah; to cross the Abyss, from the formative world to the Supernal triad. I.e. from the human, natural world to he eternal, the divine.

The tale tells that one of them went mad (burned through his mind) one of them died (burned through his heart) and one of them made it.
What happened to the first is what we would call, in modern days, psychosis. Several of my friends of long ago have suffered this fate. Guys who used ancient tools to cross from their temporal world to the Absolute. And just didn’t make it.

In any case I did make it. And for this reason I have the right to call myself a Merkhabatic Kabbalist.
I can do many things. But, because I am of the type that makes it across the abyss, I am supremely prudent. Ultra-vigilant. I only use this magick when it is absolutely required of me. When I need to protect, or serve. I do not use these means for selfish ends. Ive never had that inclination. Ive never really understood those who do have that inclination. It seems silly to me. Because… this is God. Why would you… play with that? Does that not lower you and your effort to know God? I am stern. I don’t fuck around. I learn, and I teach. And perhaps the day will come when I attack.

A few months after I turned forty, I suddenly had the irresistible and self-evident seeming impulse to make video lectures on the tree of life. The day on which this happened was the birth day of my once best-friend, Sander van der Horst, who plummeted into the abyss when he was 19. Ha, he rode the Merkhabah like a Texan rides a bull (and he was a Taurus) and it was a sight to behold. As was his death a veritable spectacle. He has stayed close with me ever since, perhaps the same thing happened to him and me as what happened with those dead Indians on dawns highway, who leapt into Morissons soul. Whatever did happen, I was given magickal powers right after his death. And it was on his birth day, in my 41st year on Earth, that I began my teaching.

On the other side of the tree, there is of course Maos a path. It runs fro Chesed to Chokmah. The two father-God spheres. This path is attributed the card of the High Priest. In Rome the high priest was called Pontifex - literally, bridge-builder. He who builds a bridge between the human and the divine.

Here is an interesting difference, to say the least; to cross per Chariot by the power of understanding consequences, or to cross by making a bridge, by some power of authority. What kind of authority could this be?

שַׁבָּת שָׁלוֹם

Hahaha

The Tree of Life diagrams from Charles Darwin’s - On the Origin of Species, 1859: age-of-the-sage.org/evoluti … -1859.html I submit that the image upon which he elaborated his theory came first from his unconscious psyche.

now see i too recently graduated from my secret school of esoteric studies and magic and stuff and we were taught something totally different.

it was the great sage Shamsi Tabriz, of whom my teacher was a direct descendant, who said “go not with the greek or the jew, for shirley they are poopy pants of the fallen order and therefore cannot know the nature of God.”

Alright time for a new episode niggards.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHrEQqmjrRs[/youtube]

Just viewed your last offering. Very enjoyable, and very well made. Congratulations, Jakob, look forward to the next episode. =D>

Can you say what were the physical and psychological preparations you had to make in order to cross the abyss ?
Can you also say what it is that you can do now when you need to protect or serve that you could not do before ?

Thanks very much, that means a lot.

I noticed there was a rather bad audio glitch in it, (I finished it during the last hours of Mercury’s retrograde) and to my annoyance had to decide to repair and re upload it.
Here’s the version with these glitches corrected.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6TaF-VuuUk[/youtube]

Much of that was very … moral. I couldn’t say too much. But none of it stands apart from this world. It needs to be fully embraced to be transcended. As it is part of that into which one transcends.

Im afraid I cant reveal anything about that online. I keep by far the most of it very close to my chest and only share some details with fellow occultists, and always in private where there are no phones or other devices present.

You ask the right sort of questions but answers to those are never free. Either to the receiver or to the giver.
I can say to you that Ive crossed the abyss in the beginning from a feeling of entitlement. But in order to bridge the gap, to truly walk the infinite back to the earth, morality is the closest I can pronounce as to what the struggle has comprised of. Of course there was deep hardship but the vexing part is the establishment of ones own moral set.
To move into specifics of magick would be very unwise and against the meaning of the word “occult”…

I am so pleased you said that! I watched the first edition. I was disappointed! Thought the voiceover held some symbolic meaning, yet it was incomprehensible! :laughing:

Very enjoyable. Always fun striving to capture the ineffable! :laughing:

I was sort of anticipating the possibility of that given the subject matter but had to ask anyway to make sure
I am interested in it but only in an academic sense as I have absolutely no intention of practicing it since I do
not possess the mindset for it and so would not want to expose myself to forces that were beyond my control

You are disappointed that the voice double wasn’t intentional? Or by it being there and incomprehensible in the first place?

Anyway I’m glad to have entertained!

Yes. Because it is such an all or nothing endeavour, I believe the vast majority of practicing occultists are those who start out young, early 20s the latest, around the time people are recruited into the army and all kinds of ideologies - around the the the brains self-identity really takes shape. I happen to have been propelled into it when I was 21. I was not given the option of escape. I had to make my way through it.

It has been arduous, brother. But I think Ive sort of made it.

One has to have a certain pathological makeup to serve oneself as an adept, an obsessive mind is helpful.
The occult seldom is addressed without the aid of drugs, the oldest sources as well as the most recent ones are interconnected with potencies of herbs, powders, potions, and other intoxicants.

To cross the abyss - hey I just realize I do have the answer to that, one has to understand the self and truly apprehend and emote oneself as a part of a massive electrochemical experiment, our sun powered biosphere.

Not only is the ego abandoned but also the higher self which is supposed to be “relatively immortal” and last a full “cosmic day” according to Gareth Knight. What is left is identification with transmutation, which is permanent, eternal in as far as time exists.

So that is the arrival at the fortress of time, Binah, the first stronghold across the abyss.

Lol it was very weird having to replace the old video, had to at least leave it online be it unlisted.

This one guy commented on it:

“St.Louis Missouri…first!!!”

I love Saint Louis from the Cardinals and from the movie Trespass.

I went to look for content on his channel and found this.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UAISoeETns[/youtube]

So it kind of broke my heart to replace it. Yet it had to be done. Hod being on the pillar of severity and all, form is all important. And also I had the chance to sneak in a word which I had left out, “depending on your purposes” the absence of which had haunted me, as this contains the moral statement I am making in a more practicionaristic pragmatic ethics.