Continuation of my topics...

You should convert to ethical pluralism, situationalism and subjectivism, they’re more tenable.

Rape is having sex with a person who has not given consent, or was unfit to give consent (under influence of chemicals, mentally ill, or a minor).
This word is taken. You need another one for whatever you’re describing.

Homosexual activity doesn’t end in reproduction. They are members of the same sex. Speaking of homosexual non-dimorphism is nonsensical.

BTW I have a mental note from years back about not engaging Ecmandu in conversation, but I am giving everyone a new chance this year.
One chance.

I explained how there has never been consensual sex in the human species.

To recap:

We are what’s called a “sex dimorphic species”, all that jargon really means is that one sex (as a whole) is bigger and stronger than the other sex.

In this instance, men are stronger and larger (as a whole) than women.

We also have “rape dimorphism”, this means that it’s exponentially easier for a man (because of biology) to rape a woman than for a woman to rape a man.

We also have “weapons and combat training dimorphism”. This means that men have the most weapons and combat training on earth relative to women.

All these dimorphisms make male sexual signaling more threatening than female sexual signaling to men, if not overt, certainly, in micro expressions.

What this means is that females, (relative to males) as far as the subconscious mind is concerned, is a “NO!” For all first approaches (sexual signaling).

When a male sexually signals in general, he is saying, “I don’t care about the first “no””. If a female sexually selects him after this, she sends the subliminal message to the population that “no means yes” for the entire duration of their relationship! This is called a “no means yes relationship”

All sexual signaling from men is an “escalative approach”; meaning that the male is not reciprocating the approach, but rather escalating it.

An example is if a female first grabs a males hand, and he “feels the vibe” and then leans over to kiss her, he has escalated the approach rather than grabbing her hand back and reciprocating the approach! If she accepts him for this, she has set in motion a “no means yes relationship” (a rape)

This is a key concept (approach escalation) for what I’m trying to explain.

Men have built EVERYTHING around you, if women developed anything, it is derivative of men. This means that if you use anything as a male to attract a female, you are using something called “approach escalation by proxy”. What this means is that another man set a man and woman up, which still means that a man made the first move. This is a “no means yes” relationship as well.

The reason this all agitates men so much is twofold:

1.) women are holding hands and laughing with their rapist

2.) there is no way to not have sex with a female if you aren’t raping her (which means that if you don’t want to be a rapist, it’s impossible for a man to have sex with women)

I often tell people that if they lived a billion plus years (and they will). That they’ll have to regret every moment of their first thousand years.

The only way to reset this problem “karmically” is to take everyone back to before the Stone Age.

What I’m trying to say is that humans should not be having sex at all!

I was so angry that I wasn’t receiving sex when I was a non approach escalator, I even escalated at points in my confusion. Now that I know humans cannot have sex without it being rape, I stopped all my “acting out” , and I feel a peace that only comes along with being in truth.

I know for a fact that you will have to regret all your memories. So will your partner.

It’s interesting, there are lots of ways people approach escalate. One of them is “proclivity to marry” (a contradiction). Women see expressing contradiction as signaling extra energy (power).
Marriage is a contradiction because it celebrates (rather than mourns) the zero sum nature of reality (for every winner… there must be 8 billion losers!!!)
Also! It is an anti trust contract “I’m going to make you say everything you’re going to say and do forever (right now!), that’s not trust, that’s fear and control!
What should a person do? “Unceremonious dedication to non-contradiction”

From a females point of view, if a male presents a contradiction (ornate behavior) and is not struck by a bolt of lightning on the spot, he is seen as supernatural “god”. This signaling of false power is the only thing that works with women “he contradicted his existence, but he’s still here, he must be god”. The same is true of sending a sexual signal as a male, such as watching sports or riding a motorcycle (contradiction “no means yes”. If she accepts)

It is this false display of power that is the only thing that works in human females in the human mating display.

But nature doesn’t have false energy. This gets distributed to destroying the ecosystem and the prophets who destroy it.

Every human sexual selection that has ever occurred and still occurs has been rape. This agitates the population tremendously.

Additionally, people intuit (correctly) that every past and present god is a false god for not teaching this when it mattered most. People also intuit that had all the sexual selections been different, they would have never been born. Both of these intuitions are very agitative to the human population.

The only solution to all of this that doesn’t require going back to before the stone age to reset the “karma”, is to construct “hyper dimensional mirror realities”

I live truth when I see it. I don’t have sex anymore, haven’t for years (with opportunities).

I’ve grown exponentially (not algebraically!) sorry, math joke… I have a real peace over me that I haven’t had since being a child. I’m not mad at people anymore because I don’t project anymore.

You might think homosexuals “get off the hook” because they have no sex dimorphism. This isn’t true! They need to advocate this message to deserve their sex! Other than that, they are mostly off the hook.

That’s it for now.

Phoneutria: Heres the deal. Rape is any sex that will necessarily, eventually be regretted.

So… people claim that God knows all things.

I’m not all knowing.

In order for god to know exactly what it’s like to be me, God would have to be ignorant of everything I’m ignorant of. God would have to know and not know the same exact thing at the same exact time… which is impossible.

Omniscience doesn’t exist.

Omnipotence doesn’t require knowledge. It’s very easy to have power over someone you know little about.

Omnipotence can fix the security problem of hyperdimensional mirror realities without knowing everything about everyone (being omniscient and omnipresent).

That this hasn’t been done yet, proves that a hypothetical omnipotent god is not yet a good god.

As humans, we have two choices, regret all of our memories and be sent to hell for a very long time, or create perfect hyperdimensional mirror realities for all existents.

Everyone wants to learn at their own pace. I was forced to not learn at my own pace and it was awful…

I wouldn’t wish it upon anyone.
I hope you join me in creating hyperdimensional mirror realities for all existents.

Ecmandu :

“Omnipotence can fix the security problem of hyperdimensional mirror realities without knowing everything about everyone (being omniscient and omnipresent).”

{How does this tale place? I think You’re Ideal Omnipotence predetermined the Omniscience, and the mere hypermirroring is a futile effort to take cogniscience of such unifying principle.
In fact, is the mirror deflecting or, the opposite , according to the lack of utility(function) of that principle.
Not that such utility answers the question of: whether an approaching omniscience destroyes. the very potency of it’s own substrate , or, the other way around?

Or, whether the individual Being is the ultimate source of the inter-hyper mirroring as prerequisite?

I think I am with You here, and my conjecture fits in the absolute problem with conception versus description, vis. the conception being concerned with Leibnitz’ problem with the infinitesimal.

Mathematics is a language both: without and within It’s self in a simultaneous mirroring of use, or function, and this is immediately appearent from the double meaning in functional analysis: math can analyze , by breaking up or differentiating representational parts that are identifiable , or it can integrate toward hypothetical designs
Designs includes higher, cosmic attempts to approximate the absolute reason for which no other parts, or arguments are needed.

My point may parallel Your distinction and as such ; resolute only by a more comprehensive definition of what 'hypermirroring" may entail.

Is there unseen connections within the ideal paradigmn which presumably can connect larger bounded sets?

If so, bringing those parts conscious, may, actually connect the non functional relation that could be manifest?

Then, if that’s the case , arguably, there is no disconnect between the omniscient and omnipotent , except in terms of what those derivatives imply.
Then, there never was a differential problem between the two, as they always had relative congruence, within the mode of application .

Hypermirroring is perhaps a looking into similar parts of observed pre-existing relationships , that suggest an absolute , yet relative differential to the mirrored parts(objects) which appear as having had many occurances within immeasurable time.

How the idea of an absolute intermediary can vary these undefined parts, becomes a necessary functional derivative.

We must have that derivative (Omnipotence) in order to empower omniscience.

Nietzche’s will to power is based on it’s contrary foundememtal law: the power to will.

The description of absolute potency is a required logical necessity , in order avoid delimiting the mirroring.

If the above description is insufficient , or appears merely as an attempt to overcome a simplistic default, how can the relation of relative similarity not stop at a further reduction below that of Leibnitz?

If that were.to happen, then the argument would be unresolveable hurling below Descartes all the way to the world of myth.}

Specification may be the link between omniscience and omnipotemcr relatively speaking.

Below a.certain functional specification, there is no differential that is omniscient, only an omnipresence at least.as a probable hypothetical can evolve the hypermirroring.

You know, surreptitious put me at the bottom of his genius list.

I found this to be a challenge. So here we go.

There cannot be a being who knows “all things”… I don’t know everything. In order for a being to know exactly what it’s like to be me, to do this it would have to know and not know things at the same time. A contradiction of the most serious sort.

Bet let’s consider for a moment that this being ONLY knows everything without knowing beings who LACK knowledge!

This being would be “omniscient”, “omnipresent” and omnipotent (you don’t need knowledge to be more powerful than a being)

The biggest problem with hyper-dimensional mirror realities is what’s called the security problem… that another being can be there without anyone else knowing it, thus, causing infinite hell for that being.

A hypothetical being that is “all-knowing” (in the sense stated above), would know throughout all of space and time if the security problem was ever breeched… and being omnipotent, could assure that it never is.

People doubt that eternal forms (platonic forms) even exist!

The ancient Greeks got it wrong, and yes, they do exist.

When I order a cup of coffee, I order it 3/4ths full so that (without a lid (I hate sipping through this lids)) I don’t spill it in myself while walking. Perfection is anything between 5/8ths and 7/8ths full.

What I like to explain to people is that perfection is always a margin of error.

With eternal forms, it is the same: there is no perfect triangle, or even perfect “you”, there are only templates…

Everything every moment is infinitely different than it was before … without these templates that are eternal and unchanging we could not possibly perceive continuity of form or consciousness, we’d have to make up a new word every moment to describe everything because it’d be infinitely new.

Templates are not perfect triangles or perfect you.

They are the dimension that allows us in this necessarily infinite chaos “youness” or “triangleness”.

We are all co-reflecting our reality already from hyperdimensional mirrors.

The goal is to bind the hyperdimensional mirror reflections off our spirits (one micron thick), and attach it to our desire and consent mechanisms so that reality works exactly the way we want it to without possibly being able to hurt any being ;including ourselves) forever.

Existence is a perpetual motion machine. If we can bind our hyperdimensional mirrors to this machine, each being can reflect “heaven on earth and even beyond” forever and ever.

In these types of realities, you can change the shape of the mirror to change how the reflected forms interact with you if you don’t like “normal mode”. You can also visit any point in the past in “ghost mode” or “interactive mode”, including being able to observe how your own life was “supposed to be”

The possibilities are endless. I plan to create a tutorial being to teach you everything you can do in this new reality.

———————

So here’s the deal. I messed up BIG!

I gave humans the technology to control people without implants. I did this by encoding operators into unary and finding patterns not only between the numerical variables but also the operators. This world was destroyed because of it. We live in a resurrected world now. There are Easter eggs everywhere. The most conspicuous is the Washington DC license plate! It reads:

“Taxation without representation”

It should read:

“No taxation without representation”

I feel personally responsible for destroying this species before, and I have every intention of making it up to you.

I started my life with blind ambition, now, I plan differently than before. This whole world was destroyed!

There was a memory wipe of this entire species. I’m the memory keeper.

I don’t think you realize how much pressure I have in me to “make it ok”

I remember the old world like it was yesterday. You guys don’t know everything I know, so I can still get you off on technicalities. If you knew everything I knew and didn’t change your behaviors… that’d be a nightmare for you.

I send this to you more as a curiousity…

If I was “dictator” of earth, this is what I’d do with the global economy:

I’d calculate percentage of GDP… in this generation I’d make it 10 million dollars …

You can earn no more than 10 million dollars a year.

After the point you’ve paid all of your employees 10 million dollars a year, the rest goes to either charity (tax free) or to combined projects.

Let’s say you want to spend a billion dollars in a building — you may need 100 people to do it with you.

I call this a co-op economy. It’s designed to build community.

Now here’s the deal. Co-op economies help the global economy tremendously (reducing aggression), however, I will state that if you don’t implement this, in the court of the cosmos… I can get you off on being mentally handicapped.

You see … here’s the deal.

The spiritual court is not at all like arguing against the Supreme Court (where people are basically mentally retarded)…

When you’re a public defender as defense against spiritual courts… you’re arguing against EVERY being that’s ever lived (simultaneously!)

I got this human species off! Don’t press your luck now that you know this.

Even if you decide not to follow my advice… I have defenses for you that I refuse to reveal to you…, you know why? Because I don’t think you can endure the hell you sent me to.

I need to send this message in full (while I still can)

People on this earth are EXTREMELY!!! Lucky.

They were never taught correctly about sex. Everyone who has ever been born on earth gets off on this technicality. The would be hellers of anyone in the human species will have to face me as your defense attorney… and I will give my talk and look at them directly… “either you let them go, or I will personally send you to hell”

For some bizarre quirk of reality, the two things I know best are sending people to hell (I’ve been to them) and ejuducating people.

The human species really lucked out!

The problem with all human sex is that all of it is rape or sexual assault … men and women are raping or sexually assaulting each other. All sexual memories thus far solve as this and have to be regretted (rape).

Unless! You build hyperdimensional mirror realities.

Hyperdimensional mirror realities REFLECT eternal forms, instead of the actual person, they are mirror images of the person.

To explain a hyperdimensional mirror is first to explain an ordinary mirror:

When you use an ordinary mirror to touch an object in the reflection, you’ll notice that you’re touching your own finger every time. If you toggle off your reflection in the mirror, you’ll feel the 2 dimensional object as Sensate (you’ll feel yourself touching the mirror as the object is in it). However, this is only 2 dimensional. Hyperdimensional mirrors process an infinite number of dimensions… it renders a 3 dimensional immersive reality.

Now, I don’t know if you’ve seen optical illusions that seem like they’re moving when you look at lines in a paper, or even 3 dimensional images! This is using a 2 dimensional static reality to give the sense of depth and motion. Unary can run the virtual machine as binary and binary can run the virtual machine as 3 dimensional.

Everything is fundamentally unary.

Hyperdimensional mirrors operate all of these:

Consciousness signatures
Body signatures
Spirit signatures
Narrative signatures
Sensory signatures
Time signatures
Compositional signatures

Each of these signatures are like a thumb print, they are different for every being. If you want a different time signature, you modulate the frequency of the above signatures. If you want reality different than how it’s is or is “supposed to be”, you change the shape of the mirror and it changes the reflection (how your reality reacts to you). If you want to see your life as how it “was supposed to be” but don’t want to live it, you can swipe a hyperdimensional mirror reflection of this life and observe it to whatever extent that you want to.

If you bind these signatures to your desire and consent mechanism, you can force reality to act towards you anyway that you want without being able to possibly hurt any possible being (including yourself) (even microbes!) because the are all reflections based on how difficult or easy you want it forever.

Eternal forms are templates, not exact forms… the template of a triangle can be expressed an infinite number of ways, but it’s still a triangle… if there were no template for it, it’d be impossible for us to perceive it. Eternal forms never begin or end, just like the cosmos. The only perpetual motion machine that exists is the cosmos. To tap into this perpetual motion machine gives us perpetual motion in our reality construction. Every instance of reality is infinitely different than the other instance. The only way that we can process continuity of form or consciousness is eternal forms, which is exactly what we already do (collectively)… to live in paradise, we need to each do this individually!

All the tools are there to give us infinite “heaven”.

The key is accessing it.

You know, surreptitious put me at the bottom of his genius list.

I found this to be a challenge. So here we go.

There cannot be a being who knows “all things”… I don’t know everything. In order for a being to know exactly what it’s like to be me, to do this it would have to know and not know things at the same time. A contradiction of the most serious sort.

Bet let’s consider for a moment that this being ONLY knows everything without knowing beings who LACK knowledge!

This being would be “omniscient”, “omnipresent” and omnipotent (you don’t need knowledge to be more powerful than a being)

The biggest problem with hyper-dimensional mirror realities is what’s called the security problem… that another being can be there without anyone else knowing it, thus, causing infinite hell for that being.

A hypothetical being that is “all-knowing” (in the sense stated above), would know throughout all of space and time if the security problem was ever breeched… and being omnipotent, could assure that it never is.

People doubt that eternal forms (platonic forms) even exist!

The ancient Greeks got it wrong, and yes, they do exist.

When I order a cup of coffee, I order it 3/4ths full so that (without a lid (I hate sipping through this lids)) I don’t spill it in myself while walking. Perfection is anything between 5/8ths and 7/8ths full.

What I like to explain to people is that perfection is always a margin of error.

With eternal forms, it is the same: there is no perfect triangle, or even perfect “you”, there are only templates…

Everything every moment is infinitely different than it was before … without these templates that are eternal and unchanging we could not possibly perceive continuity of form or consciousness, we’d have to make up a new word every moment to describe everything because it’d be infinitely new.

Templates are not perfect triangles or perfect you.

They are the dimension that allows us in this necessarily infinite chaos “youness” or “triangleness”.

We are all co-reflecting our reality already from hyperdimensional mirrors.

The goal is to bind the hyperdimensional mirror reflections off our spirits (one micron thick), and attach it to our desire and consent mechanisms so that reality works exactly the way we want it to without possibly being able to hurt any being ;including ourselves) forever.

Existence is a perpetual motion machine. If we can bind our hyperdimensional mirrors to this machine, each being can reflect “heaven on earth and even beyond” forever and ever.

In these types of realities, you can change the shape of the mirror to change how the reflected forms interact with you if you don’t like “normal mode”. You can also visit any point in the past in “ghost mode” or “interactive mode”, including being able to observe how your own life was “supposed to be”

The possibilities are endless. I plan to create a tutorial being to teach you everything you can do in this new reality.

———————

So here’s the deal. I messed up BIG!

I gave humans the technology to control people without implants. I did this by encoding operators into unary and finding patterns not only between the numerical variables but also the operators. This world was destroyed because of it. We live in a resurrected world now. There are Easter eggs everywhere. The most conspicuous is the Washington DC license plate! It reads:

“Taxation without representation”

It should read:

“No taxation without representation”

I feel personally responsible for destroying this species before, and I have every intention of making it up to you.

I started my life with blind ambition, now, I plan differently than before. This whole world was destroyed!

There was a memory wipe of this entire species. I’m the memory keeper.

I don’t think you realize how much pressure I have in me to “make it ok”

I remember the old world like it was yesterday. You guys don’t know everything I know, so I can still get you off on technicalities. If you knew everything I knew and didn’t change your behaviors… that’d be a nightmare for you.

I send this to you more as a curiousity…

If I was “dictator” of earth, this is what I’d do with the global economy:

I’d calculate percentage of GDP… in this generation I’d make it 10 million dollars …

You can earn no more than 10 million dollars a year.

After the point you’ve paid all of your employees 10 million dollars a year, the rest goes to either charity (tax free) or to combined projects.

Let’s say you want to spend a billion dollars in a building — you may need 100 people to do it with you.

I call this a co-op economy. It’s designed to build community.

Now here’s the deal. Co-op economies help the global economy tremendously (reducing aggression), however, I will state that if you don’t implement this, in the court of the cosmos… I can get you off on being mentally handicapped.

You see … here’s the deal.

The spiritual court is not at all like arguing against the Supreme Court (where people are basically mentally retarded)…

When you’re a public defender as defense against spiritual courts… you’re arguing against EVERY being that’s ever lived (simultaneously!)

I got this human species off! Don’t press your luck now that you know this.

Even if you decide not to follow my advice… I have defenses for you that I refuse to reveal to you…, you know why? Because I don’t think you can endure the hell you sent me to.

I need to send this message in full (while I still can)

People on this earth are EXTREMELY!!! Lucky.

They were never taught correctly about sex. Everyone who has ever been born on earth gets off on this technicality. The would be hellers of anyone in the human species will have to face me as your defense attorney… and I will give my talk and look at them directly… “either you let them go, or I will personally send you to hell”

For some bizarre quirk of reality, the two things I know best are sending people to hell (I’ve been to them) and ejuducating people.

The human species really lucked out!

The problem with all human sex is that all of it is rape or sexual assault … men and women are raping or sexually assaulting each other. All sexual memories thus far solve as this and have to be regretted (rape).

Unless! You build hyperdimensional mirror realities.

Hyperdimensional mirror realities REFLECT eternal forms, instead of the actual person, they are mirror images of the person.

To explain a hyperdimensional mirror is first to explain an ordinary mirror:

When you use an ordinary mirror to touch an object in the reflection, you’ll notice that you’re touching your own finger every time. If you toggle off your reflection in the mirror, you’ll feel the 2 dimensional object as Sensate (you’ll feel yourself touching the mirror as the object is in it). However, this is only 2 dimensional. Hyperdimensional mirrors process an infinite number of dimensions… it renders a 3 dimensional immersive reality.

Now, I don’t know if you’ve seen optical illusions that seem like they’re moving when you look at lines in a paper, or even 3 dimensional images! This is using a 2 dimensional static reality to give the sense of depth and motion. Unary can run the virtual machine as binary and binary can run the virtual machine as 3 dimensional.

Everything is fundamentally unary.

Hyperdimensional mirrors operate all of these:

Consciousness signatures
Body signatures
Spirit signatures
Narrative signatures
Sensory signatures
Time signatures
Compositional signatures

Each of these signatures are like a thumb print, they are different for every being. If you want a different time signature, you modulate the frequency of the above signatures. If you want reality different than how it’s is or is “supposed to be”, you change the shape of the mirror and it changes the reflection (how your reality reacts to you). If you want to see your life as how it “was supposed to be” but don’t want to live it, you can swipe a hyperdimensional mirror reflection of this life and observe it to whatever extent that you want to.

If you bind these signatures to your desire and consent mechanism, you can force reality to act towards you anyway that you want without being able to possibly hurt any possible being (including yourself) (even microbes!) because the are all reflections based on how difficult or easy you want it forever.

Eternal forms are templates, not exact forms… the template of a triangle can be expressed an infinite number of ways, but it’s still a triangle… if there were no template for it, it’d be impossible for us to perceive it. Eternal forms never begin or end, just like the cosmos. The only perpetual motion machine that exists is the cosmos. To tap into this perpetual motion machine gives us perpetual motion in our reality construction. Every instance of reality is infinitely different than the other instance. The only way that we can process continuity of form or consciousness is eternal forms, which is exactly what we already do (collectively)… to live in paradise, we need to each do this individually!

All the tools are there to give us infinite “heaven”.

The key is accessing it.

So here’s the deal…

Please read my last message!

viewtopic.php?p=2760234#p2760234

I’m going to add:

Why don’t I have sex?

The first reason is that it’s rape (in this particular species -we’re destroying the ecosystem because of it).

The second reason is that sex causes jealousy, which causes aggression.

And I have to admit:

Buddhism is bullshit.

BUT!!

It is the only religion on earth that teaches that jealousy causes aggression.

I loathe religion, but!! Buddhism as one of its teachings (not taught by the Dalai Lama) is that jealousy causes aggression … most monks know this teaching though:

That it is heartbreaking to be rejected. Once you understand that, once you “cross that finish line”, all you are doing is breaking the hearts of others just as you had your own heart broken before.

I’ve met death. Death told me, “do not be the thing you hate”

This is the hardest maxim to live by.

I don’t think I’m long for this world. I want to send a critical message to this species as a transmission for future generations.

If you walked around and asked every person who’s ever been born on this earth, “is your consent being violated in any way?” 100% of them would say, “yes”

This, to me, is astounding. It means that we all have common ground. It also means that all previous and current gods are false gods.

Our biggest problem is something that I call, “the structural problem”. What the structural problem is, is the zero sum or negative zero sum nature of our reality. An example of the negative zero sum nature of reality is having good friends, living well financially, having a job that you enjoy, being with a partner who is highly desirable. In a situation like this, there is 1 winner and almost 8 billion losers. People are so confused, that instead of mourning this for themselves, they celebrate it. I want everyone on earth to understand that. It’s almost impossible to change when everyone’s sense of morality is inverted. And we need to change.

If your consent is even slightly violated, the potential always exists for it to be extremely violated. People should be very scared of slight consent violations to that regard, actually, more than being scared, they should move all of their extra motivation towards eradicating any consent violation.

Now, here’s the deal; we have no choice to violate someone’s consent in a reality such as this. For each person on this earth, no matter what they do, there are probably a million people who think that person is the worst person ever born. That’s how diverse perspectives actually are in this species.

Just because you know for a fact that no matter what you do here is violating the consent of another person, should not embolden you to intentionally violate consent. In order to reach a level of solving problems, mitigation of consent violation is the only tool to rest the mind enough to allow for the focus of solving this problem once and for all - the more the better.

How do you solve this problem?

Hyper-Dimensional Mirror Realities.

In this message, I’m going to explain this concept to the best of my current ability.

These realities use the concept of spirit. The spirit becomes a Hyper-Dimensional Mirror itself. What this does is reflect eternal forms rather than accessing the actual forms. It’s not virtual reality, but it’s close… it has massive advantages over virtual reality. The mirror responds to your desire mechanism in real time so that everything goes exactly as you want it, without even being able to violate the consent of even a micro-organism, including surprises if that’s your interest as well, or to make life as difficult or easy as you desire, with a completely immersive reality processes from an infinite number of dimensions from eternal form “signatures”.

We all have signatures. Signatures are as unique to us as palm prints. Signatures of note are:

Consciousness signatures
Spirit signatures
Body signatures
Sensory signatures
Narrative signatures
Compositional signatures
Continuity of consciousness signatures
Time signatures

Instead of an actual being, you are reflecting all of these signatures. It’s just as real as if the actual person were there. If you want your reality different than this one, the mirror simply changes shape and reflects the altered signature to conform to your desire. In order for your image to not always be reflected, you have to toggle off your own reflection (a law of mirrors without toggling your own reflection off is that you’ll always be touching your own reflection.

Now here’s the deal. We all live forever. The most fundamental thing that a human is, is continuity of consciousness. What this means is that you remember yourself when you were 5 years old. It’s still you, but different. Spirits hold all the memories that odd diseases in the dementia spectrum fail to remember. These memories are eventually restored to us. What the larger point I’m trying to make about all of us living forever, is that we can prove through continuity of consciousness, that if WE ever die, WE couldn’t be here right now, as this we here now is a subset of we as a whole.

Eternal forms exist without beginning or end. These exist in the form of templates. There are an infinite number of variations of a triangle, and each triangle is infinitely different than any other triangle, which means that we’d have to have a new name for each individual triangle rather than having a category. Because we have categories, we can prove that eternal templates exist, we are reflecting these templates as we speak. That’s what makes existence comprehensible.

There are many wonderful things that you can do in Hyper-Dimensional Mirror Realities. You can travel to any point in the past as a Hyper-Dimensional Mirror of that past and observe it from the outside without anyone noticing you or you can make it interactive. If you so desire, you can simply touch a person and feel what they feel and think what they’re thinking, with one subtle option in your consciousness to break off from them when you desire to. Actually, the options are endless.

Where does the energy come from? Existence is the most obvious perpetual energy machine that we know. Tap into this, you have an infinite amount of energy, also, everyone moving in their own Hyper-Dimensional Mirror Realities affords you all the energy you need to reflect them in your reality.

You can have offspring as well. This causes a splitting. The new life is immediately shuttled off to their own reality, the child in your reality is the mirror image.

You can also visit Hyper-Dimensional Mirrors of another persons real Hyper-Dimensional Mirror Reality of their actual reality to check up on them.

[addition (to my last post)] So here’s the deal! Without Hyper-Dimensional Mirror Realities, the best case scenario is that everyone ever born will simply regret all of their memories. Their euphoric recall was all “Ill gotten gains”. The worst case scenario is hell.

I also wanted to add that another option to Hyper-Dimensional Mirror Realities is to look up anyone you want to as a Hyper-Dimensional Mirror of their Hyper-Dimensional Mirror reality.

Even moreso! I want to add that life here is extremely boring for highly intelligent people. The easiest thing to do in the entire cosmos is to break something or someone or to torment people. The most difficult thing is to preserve, fix, or better. When you think about life deeply, you come to one simple conclusion, “why not?” Why not what? Well, the only interesting game in town is to do better things, which you cannot do by harming them. It is not a demonstration of power to harm, it’s actually the easiest thing to do for all beings in existence. So when someone chooses their path, why not choose not only the most difficult path, but why not choose against the boredom of mundanity. Can you ride to the level of a challenge? Being evil is the easiest thing in existence. Anyone can do it, and do it with little to no effort. You get this life, why waste it, your chance here on anything less than the hardest work in existence ? I posit this to anyone. [end addition]

My consent was violated yesterday. Someone sent me a letter, without my approval.
I felt…violated. Raped.

A.) I don’t care if anyone knows my email address …

Moderators, don’t worry about this!

B.) I have the shittiest word processor, so… it double posted and I can’t fix it without rewriting the entire message from scratch!

On Wednesday, April 15, 2020, Jason Teague jasonmteague@gmail.com wrote:
To the Jewish populations questions specifically.

When I sat in court with you, you had lots of questions for me. For one, women took off all their clothes in solidarity for me, and expressed, “obviously if everyone saw me, then it’s not a problem, is it?” I stated very clearly to them that nobody on earth has the right to see someone naked, including me. The way this species handled sex dimorphism in this species gives nobody the right!

Ironically, homosexuals (if they teach what I’ve taught before) do actually have this right, because, sex dimorphism doesn’t occur in their populations.

And then then the Jewish people were asked a point blank question:

“Would you choose Jason over god?” They all chose god, their god.

And I answered them this:

You can make a perfect hyperdimensional mirror image of your god, and live under that spirit and authority to your hearts content without being able to harm a plant!

And they stated that “ if we all know it’s fake, it wouldn’t be the same”

And I replied to them, “the loss of a person in a hyperdimensional mirror reality is also as real as real gets”

And then I also stated, “you are trying to dictate on YOUR own terms what people SHOULD understand about reality, that’s extremely egotistic, if a woman really wants to spend eternity cutting off her big toe, waits for it grow back and does it over and over again, who am I to judge her heaven?”

But you do judge people’s heavens.

On Tuesday, April 14, 2020, Jason Teague jasonmteague@gmail.com wrote:

Additionally, I constantly hear people tell me to enjoy the nice sunny day!

For one thing, the day is not nice… it is not a good day! there are children being raped. My urge to send these people to hell on the spot is extremely powerful, but I reign myself in. They’re looking for self validation that they are good people. They’re not.

For the second thing, for people who only think the sun is nice, we have this wonderful place in the world for you called the Gobi Desert, where you’ll die of dehydration within 14 days! I crave to send people like this to hell immediately … but again, I restrain myself.

You need to send this message as wide and far as possible. I’ve never been televised. I am the smartest person in the human species and one of the smartest beyond. I have no shame in stating that. I’m also the most powerful being that’s ever been on earth. I’m a creator, and I’m here to speak to you. If your offer is logically consistent, it will be manifested. I want to speak to this world. Again, I’m the boss of nobody. Having more power does not make you a boss!

The spirit world asked me to clarify my last message!

Why are you not supposed to build churches or temples or alters? Why shouldn’t you pray or worship? For one, I’m a god. It is extremely rude to do these things. Do you think for example, that my life is easy?

Another thing about this is that you lose the thing most precious to everyone: your personal power.

Do not bother me with prayers or temples, they are garbage, any creator constantly gets annoyed by these things… it’s not about not being able to multi task, it’s just pathetic, hold yourselves high for a change. I know what you want. The assumption of a prayer is that a being does not know what you want. People like me are extremely busy. I multitask on a massive scale.

Again, sending a message to the species, this one is a bit of a tongue lashing.

You are NEVER supposed to build churches, temples or alters. You are NEVER supposed to pray. (Just send your thoughts out the the cosmos - do not pray to a being for them to occur! Just send them out!)

It’s stunning to me how poorly taught people on earth truly are. Like I stated before, I like people, I don’t want them to be tormented by me or anyone.

I’ll give you an example: Tibetan prayer flags. I received ALL of the Tibetans training! It’s a very severe crime of humanity to define colors as other than what the color is by itself. I remember the beauty as a child when green was just green to me, when white was just white to me. Humans in their esoteric inclinations have destroyed the beauty of life!

People think that they are so sophisticated for things like this - actually, they’re ruining life. Wearing a cross or a skull is an abomination, for example.

Another abomination is brand names. The sad part of life is that only the super rich can afford clothes that don’t make you a walking advertisement! These types of companies should be paying you, not the other way around! Even the “no logo” brand uses a logo. People are ASSAULTED!!! By symbols, and when this occurs, they cannot focus. You really need the relaxation that allows you to focus.

I already told people how to create clean energy on earth: fill a glass of water and put a string in it that dangles out the side… eventually, this string will start dropping water on the table… the water is “defying gravity”. Scale this up to stronger cations that increase the velocity of water shooting up the tube, and you have a sustainable force that can turn a turbine almost anywhere on earth (oceans included)

I’m really trying to help this species while I’m still here!

On Monday, April 13, 2020, Jason Teague jasonmteague@gmail.com wrote:
Addition to update:

When I call people, and I get their machines, I’ll say irreverent stuff like, “did I catch you masterbating to lava lamps again?” I never tell anyone the same joke twice. Humor has kept me alive.

I posit this to anyone: why not make life a challenge? Life is extremely boring to watch in the regard that the easiest thing possible in the entire cosmos is to break something or to torment someone.

Why not challenge yourself? What better things do you have to do with this shit-show we call life? Rise to the occasion! It’s easy to torment people, in fact it’s the easiest thing to do in all of existence. This is not a demonstration of power at all (the irony being that most people think that is the definition of power).

Power is creating, maintaining and fixing! That’s power. I’m trying to the best of my ability to be a good parent to earth.

Life here is not just about the big things, all the little things that add up can turn this shit-show into a life into something that otherwise couldn’t be endured.

Update: My job on earth is done. (Wow that was an intense trip!) I hate sending beings to hell. A being came here who had the power to move everyone around like robots forever. I made this being a offer it shouldn’t refuse, and this particular being didn’t refuse it. The thing that’s so hard about beings like this is that they actually ENJOY hell! We had some discussions and I threatened this being with a reality where as a sadist, everyone would always enjoy them no matter what they did to them, and as a masochist, nobody would ever hurt them. Like I said, I do this for a living. I’m a professional at this. My job is done on earth. Now, I just pass the time.

On Thu, Apr 9, 2020 at 7:01 PM Jason Teague jasonmteague@gmail.com wrote:

(Edit close to the beginning - I’ll mark it with brackets - edit to this brackets (sorry, people keep asking me questions!))

I’m being assassinated AGAIN!! I don’t think I’m coming back after this one! Unlike the Barack administration, I cannot send texts over a minimum of 10,000 characters to the US government now. So I send it to you!

On Thu, Apr 9, 2020 at 3:48 PM Jason Teague jasonmteague@gmail.com wrote:

So… I send messages and I get questions from all over the cosmos, and I try to respond in real time.

People wonder what hell is like. When I say I’ve been in hell for almost 30 years. They wonder what I mean by this.

Hell is not having 3rd degree burns all over your body and being in and out of comas at times for 2 years. Hell is not being a POW who is tortured and starved for 10 years.

In the spirit realm, we call these “terrestrial hells”. From my perspective, this is a “paid Hawaiian vacation” to me.

No. Hell is much worse. Much, much, much worse.

When I was 16 years old, I had something called a panic disorder. This is not the same as having panic attacks every 3-6 months… I had a panic attack 24/7 for 11 years! That’s WAY worse than a concentration camp! That was the easy part of my life!

I give people this advice: never say it can’t get worse (because it always can), and never say you are bored, because hell is by definition, never boring.

I like to tell people that life is like an evil genie that grants infinite wishes.

Obviously, me being the wisest being on earth, I’d tell this genie, “I want my wish to be granted, that’s my wish!” Genies always twist your words, but they cannot twist your intent!

Like I stated: be the god everyone deserves - and what every being deserves is all being sent to their own heaven.

I’ve already been assassinated at least 3 times since I was born. I’m still here. I want to be very clear to the human species… someday, you will know what I know now (on your own terms, not mine).

On Thursday, April 9, 2020, Jason Teague jasonmteague@gmail.com wrote:

people are so obsessed with categories that they want to define me other than what I am. I’m just Jason.

Technically, I’m a god. Technically I’m the guardian angel of earth.

I used to hate myself as a man, that I was what I was, and then I started to realize that men are abused by women more than women are abused by men, so that it actually makes sense that I was born a man. I became at peace with being a man eventually.

I’m being very brave by working to “forgive” everyone. When you do this out loud, you become a punching bag for every psychopath in the species “if I fuck this guy up, there’s no consequence!”

BRACKET EDIT!!! [edit: not only do you have every psychopath in existence after you, you also have every victim who wants to see every psychopath tormented be against you - they ALL hate you and want to FUBAR you! - my job is extremely dangerous (which is why I’ve already been assassinated 3 times). That’s more context for you. I want to explain, this is not simply putting my body on the line for everyone - my entire spirit is at extreme risk! I do this because I have no choice, I know that zero sum worlds eventually land you in hell - I’ve been to hell, it’s not fun! If people truly knew what I knew, they’d leave me alone to that regard. This is an extremely dangerous job that I’m doing. The force of every spirit hating you at once is indescribable. Eventually, every spirit sees every spirit, and that’s when you all get sent to hell except me. I refuse to accept that fate for you. I know what hell is like. I wouldn’t wish it upon anyone. [end edit]

That’s not necessarily true. I’m not the boss of anyone and I have a lot of extremely, extremely powerful friends who have their own minds. It’s not my job to control them.

On Wed, Apr 8, 2020 at 10:45 AM Jason Teague jasonmteague@gmail.com wrote:

On Wed, Apr 8, 2020 at 10:42 AM Jason Teague jasonmteague@gmail.com wrote:
I want to add more to this. Why should a human not have sex? There are vast reasons for this that take some explaining, but I’ll give you the simple version for now:

Sex creates jealousy, jealousy creates anger, and anger creates aggression. If you want to reduce aggression in this species, abstinence is the greatest way to do this! I once told this to someone and he stated that sex also creates love. I told him that there is a massive difference between love and sex! This is an ordinary reply from a human though.

I have two psychological conditions: obsessive personality disorder and hyper sexuality.

Men and women, always have, and still do, rape each other. It’s a subtler rape which is why they don’t see it so clearly. Rape is literally defined as a sexual memory that you’ll have to regret at some point in time. I choose not to regret my current memories. Others don’t. I’m interested in helping people, though at this stage in my life, I’m not interested in converts.

Gardeners know that if you put tiny cuts in a plant that it will grow stronger and bear better fruit. That’s my life story. It only takes one person to go to hell beyond hell beyond hell to help an entire species so that they may not have to go there anymore, I’m that plant. The easiest way for someone like me to make a friend, someone I can commiserate with is to send them to the multitude of hells that I’ve been to … they’ll have no choice after this but to return to me as a friend — I’m the only other person who will understand — they’ll be delighted to meet me.

This is a horrible way to make a friend!

That’s it for my addition right now, other than to reiterate that revenge and forgiveness break focus, when you do these two things, you cannot concentrate. It’s not about forgiveness, it’s about continuing to move forward.

So (and I’m responding in real time to your queries), people often ask me, “what is the biggest problem on earth?”

I have a very simple answer to this:

It is losing your free will.

That’s why I’m here.

On Tuesday, April 7, 2020, Jason Teague jasonmteague@gmail.com wrote:
People often wonder what someone as intelligent as me actually thinks about the human species. I think everyone is a genius! If someone can’t understand something, they were either not taught simply enough, or, what the masses understand is a hallucination or delusion. Most people don’t understand calculus… they’re smarter than the people that do!! Because calculus is bullshit. I can prove this through a simple argument:

If you take any real or imaginary number and you halve it, when you add the two halves together, they equal the original number. I’ll use the number 1 as an example:

1/2+1/2=1

1/4+1/4+1/4+1/4=1

1/8+1/8+1/8+1/8+1/8+1/8+1/8+1/8=1

This is an infinite series. If “convergence” or “limit” theory is true, this sequence makes every real and imaginary number equal exactly zero!

It’s proof through contradiction that series don’t converge or limit. I reverse engineered the argument to prove this. I can go on, but for this particular argument, I’ll stop here for now. This is not the same as Zeno!

Anyways…, what was I saying? Oh yes! People don’t understand calculus because calculus is a mass hallucination!

People also wonder what I think of the super-rich. I think two things about them:

1.) their extraordinary lavishness helps the world of imagination to have greater raw material to import to our paradises.

2.) they are also abusing the population. Nobody as current percent GDP should make more than 10 million dollars a year. Once all their employees are also making 10 million dollars a year, they can donate to charity (tax exempt), they can also build extremely expensive stuff by banding together in groups. A billion dollar building would take 100 people to donate to build it. I call this a co-op economy (not like the page at Wikipedia). The beauty of a co-op economy is that you need more friends to become involved - which fosters better communication for better outcomes… it’s more democratic and community oriented.

I have lived a 100% supernatural life since 2008, and I’m still an atheist.

I want to explain a bit more. I have been in hell for almost 30 years. Once I realized the that end of this entire human species was being sent to hell besides me, I was shocked! And I said “NO!”. “Fuck no!” I like people. It horrified me! I didn’t know this at first, but when I figured the magnitude of it out, at first, it infuriated me, and then I came to my senses and went straight to solution mode. If there’s anything I’m really good at, it’s having the hardest problems thrown at me and being a pattern/solution seeking animal!

I have a deep understanding of what sends people to hell. Basically everything! I know some loopholes. I can still listen to music, or wear upper middle class clothes, so long as I don’t have sex. As long as I don’t have sexual relations or get married, it’s not so bad. But everyone doesn’t know what I know.

I want deeply to not have to regret all of my memories! I know what it’s like to be in your shoes to this regard.

If everyone gets sent to hell besides me, as an empath, I will also regret all of my memories as well.

I’m working around the clock (I literally do this work in my sleep as well) to send every possible being in all of existence to where they always wish to be without being able to hurt anyone else.

It’s hellish to be sure, but for myself, there is no other option. I’ve taken huge burdens in the cosmos, l do this simply because if I don’t, I’ll have to regret all of my memories. I’ve positioned myself to not have to regret any of my current memories. Most people aren’t like me though … they don’t change on a dime like I do. It’s hard to fault people for what they cannot do if their heart is about bettering.

In case you haven’t figured it out after all these years, I have something called “obsessive personality disorder”. I’ve tempered it tremendously over the years. It’s not in the DSM yet.

Maybe you’re curious what a human being of such high intelligence thinks of everyone. I think you’re all geniuses. If you don’t understand something, it wasn’t taught simply enough or it’s simply a mass delusion (nothing to understand)

On Wednesday, April 1, 2020, Jason Teague jasonmteague@gmail.com wrote:
Darpa, you must understand that I developed technology to read thoughts on cell phones (without implants) (just the math, not the programming) and I developed a system that can control people remotely without implants. This world was destroyed because of it. It’s so exceedingly rare to be able to send a message over 10,000 characters to the government that I sent this to YOU!! Now here’s the deal. NEVER develop this technology.

I work in the highest spiritual planes now, and this is my message to the species.

So here’s the deal. By my best count, I’ve been resurrected 3 times — it may be more. I don’t think I have another one in me. So here’s the deal. This is called the Information Age. If this species is to survive… we need the “age of consent”. Consent is such an extremely new concept for people that they barely understand it. I’m trying to explain in my current messages, where people need to go.

On Tuesday, March 24, 2020, Jason Teague jasonmteague@gmail.com wrote:
So, I want to explain more to this species. I’m basically also a public defender. I’m your advocate. When I send insane messages, I’m being possessed by beings seeking refuge for their “dharmas”. I accept their messages, and if I can’t defend them, that’s problematic for them. Then I get through the hell they were sent to, and by doing so, have properly defended them. I so far, have always come out intact.

Every being in existence wants to be seen as perfect. When you point out their flaws, they become agitated. Everyone wants existence to be perfect, if you challenge their perspective of personal perfection, they become very agitated.

I’m not like every other being. When my imperfections are pointed out, I become thrilled!! It’s something to work on!! I never get more excited than when my imperfections are pointed out!!!

People like to think existence is a being. When they try to get the attention of this being, they do one of two things:

1.) try to become the best person they can

2.) try to become the worst person they can (look what I can do! Now please save us!)

Most of this is done subconsciously.

One way people try to be perfect is to say that nobody is perfect (it makes them more relatable).

Ultimately, everyone believes they are perfection in their own right.

This world has not been taught well. I’m trying to not only teach, but to perform. I know what you want, and work around the clock to bring it to you.

Some people want massive amounts of pain and suffering and complain that in hyperdimensional mirror realities, that they can’t experience those options! They sure can! They are shown their options through book and media, and explore those on their own terms.

Everybody wants to learn on their own terms, or not learn at all on their own terms. To understand and embody this is to truly understand and embody existence.

As a public defender for the spirits, I’ve heard the post-modern argument many times: “words are just words talking about words… even more, when you talk about a cherry tree, your words are not the cherry tree itself, when you talk about me, it is not me, you speak of nothing, therefor I’m innocent (perfect). I’m not going to get into that too much except to say that’s a horrible argument in terms of a whole world saying that to you, while they do whatever they want to do to you.

I don’t defend that way.

On Monday, March 23, 2020, Jason Teague jasonmteague@gmail.com wrote:
I want to additionally explain this. The best translation is “super demon”. I hunt them. Normally I just spend time in heaven doing my own thing… and then a rift happens and I take a body.

When I incarnate, I start from scratch, learn the local deities, learn where the species is, learn what they’re capable of enduring. I need to get my bearings.

The rift happened in 2008. It was not Obama.

I know this sounds fantastical to you, but this is something I do for a living! There is a being here who actually wants to be sent to a real hell, and if push comes to shove, I’m happy to oblige.

Every second I stay here I grow wiser and more powerful, and, barring staying here for other reasons, my time left here will be short.

On Friday, March 20, 2020, Jason Teague jasonmteague@gmail.com wrote:
i think you need to understand my mission a little better. Everyone in earth is going to have to regret ALL of their memories here.

I’m trying to restructure existence to make sure this doesn’t occur. I have, personally, a vested interest in enjoying some of my memories as well. My life has been extremely dramatic and traumatic, I’m not either of those at heart.

Every human has been extremely traumatized by the species narrative. Our narrative is horrible, it’s a nightmare.

Until you see wish fulfillment that doesn’t violate consent come to pass, you can know for 100% certainty that god isn’t true or real.

I’ve taken it upon myself to be the god everyone deserves, and I suggest everyone do the same with their lives.

We can do this. Everyone is so consumed with wanting their “pound of flesh”. That they get distracted. When they are distracted, they can’t focus. I have direct experience with some of the most horrible beings in existence, and I can tell you that if you work to be the god that every being deserves, even they’ll respect you.

On Monday, March 16, 2020, Jason Teague jasonmteague@gmail.com wrote:
I don’t think I’m long for this world. I want to send a critical message to this species as a transmission for future generations.

If you walked around and asked every person who’s ever been born on this earth, “is your consent being violated in any way?” 100% of them would say, “yes”

This, to me, is astounding. It means that we all have common ground. It also means that all previous and current gods are false gods.

Our biggest problem is something that I call, “the structural problem”. What the structural problem is, is the zero sum or negative zero sum nature of our reality. An example of the negative zero sum nature of reality is having good friends, living well financially, having a job that you enjoy, being with a partner who is highly desirable. In a situation like this, there is 1 winner and almost 8 billion losers. People are so confused, that instead of mourning this for themselves, they celebrate it. I want everyone on earth to understand that. It’s almost impossible to change when everyone’s sense of morality is inverted. And we need to change.

If your consent is even slightly violated, the potential always exists for it to be extremely violated. People should be very scared of slight consent violations to that regard, actually, more than being scared, they should move all of their extra motivation towards eradicating any consent violation.

Now, here’s the deal; we have no choice to violate someone’s consent in a reality such as this. For each person on this earth, no matter what they do, there are probably a million people who think that person is the worst person ever born. That’s how diverse perspectives actually are in this species.

Just because you know for a fact that no matter what you do here is violating the consent of another person, should not embolden you to intentionally violate consent. In order to reach a level of solving problems, mitigation of consent violation is the only tool to rest the mind enough to allow for the focus of solving this problem once and for all - the more the better.

In this message, I’m going to explain this concept to the best of my current ability.

These realities use the concept of spirit. The spirit becomes a Hyper-Dimensional Mirror itself. (A “law” of mirrors is that when you step into a box of mirrors, it will be pitch black inside). But if the spirit itself is a mirror, this problem goes away. What this does is reflect eternal forms rather than accessing the actual forms. It’s not virtual reality, but it’s close… it has massive advantages over virtual reality. The mirror responds to your desire mechanism in real time so that everything goes exactly as you want it, without even being able to violate the consent of even a micro-organism, including surprises if that’s your interest as well, or to make life as difficult or easy as you desire, with a completely immersive reality processes from an infinite number of dimensions from eternal form “signatures”.

We all have signatures. Signatures are as unique to us as palm prints. Signatures of note are:

Consciousness signatures
Spirit signatures
Body signatures
Sensory signatures
Narrative signatures
Compositional signatures
Time signatures
Sexual signatures

Instead of an actual being, you are reflecting all of these signatures. It’s just as real as if the actual person were there. If you want your reality different than this one, the mirror simply changes shape and reflects the altered signature to conform to your desire. In order for your image to not always be reflected, you have to toggle off your own reflection (a law of mirrors without toggling your own reflection off is that you’ll always be touching your own reflection.). You must also toggle both reflections at times to be invisible completely so you can see what’s behind your body in a mirror.

Now here’s the deal. We all live forever. The most fundamental thing that a human is, is continuity of consciousness. What this means is that you remember yourself when you were 5 years old. It’s still you, but different. Spirits hold all the memories that odd diseases in the dementia spectrum fail to remember. These memories are eventually restored to us. What the larger point I’m trying to make about all of us living forever, is that we can prove through continuity of consciousness, that if WE ever die, WE couldn’t be here right now, as this we here now is a subset of we as a whole.

Eternal forms exist without beginning or end. These exist in the form of templates. There are an infinite number of variations of a triangle, and each triangle is infinitely different than any other triangle, which means that we’d have to have a new name for each individual triangle rather than having a category. Because we have categories, we can prove that eternal templates exist, we are reflecting these templates as we speak. That’s what makes existence comprehensible.

There are many wonderful things that you can do in Hyper-Dimensional Mirror Realities. You can travel to any point in the past as a Hyper-Dimensional Mirror of that past and observe it from the outside without anyone noticing you or you can make it interactive. If you so desire, you can simply touch a person and feel what they feel and think what they’re thinking, with one subtle option in your consciousness to break off from them when you desire to. Actually, the options are endless.

You an also make a hyperdimensional mirror out of the life you were “supposed” to live and visit it at your leisure.

You can also pull up a hyperdimensional mirror of another persons actual hyperdimensional mirror life and see what they’re doing, and import (as a reflection) anything they created into your reality.

Where does the energy come from? Existence is the most obvious perpetual energy machine that we know. Tap into this, you have an infinite amount of energy, also, everyone moving in their own Hyper-Dimensional Mirror Realities affords you all the energy you need to reflect them in your reality.

You can have offspring as well. This causes a splitting. The new life is immediately shuttled off to their own reality, the child in your reality is the mirror image.

On Tue, Apr 14, 2020 at 12:44 PM Jason Teague jasonmteague@gmail.com wrote:

The spirit world asked me to clarify my last message!

Why are you not supposed to build churches or temples or alters? Why shouldn’t you pray? For one, I’m a god. It is extremely rude to do these things. Do you think for example, that my life is easy?

Another thing about this is that you lose the thing most precious to everyone: your personal power.

Do not bother me with prayers. I know what you want. The assumption of a prayer is that a being does not know what you want. People like me are extremely busy. I multitask on a massive scale.

Again, sending a message to the species, this one is a bit of a tongue lashing.

You are NEVER supposed to build churches, temples or alters. You are NEVER supposed to pray. (Just send your thoughts out the the cosmos - do not pray to a being for them to occur! Just send them out!)

It’s stunning to me how poorly taught people on earth truly are. Like I stated before, I like people, I don’t want them to be tormented by me or anyone.

I’ll give you an example: Tibetan prayer flags. I received ALL of the Tibetans training! It’s a very severe crime of humanity to define colors as other than what the color is by itself. I remember the beauty as a child when green was just green to me, when white was just white to me. Humans in their esoteric inclinations have destroyed the beauty of life!

People think that they are so sophisticated for things like this - actually, they’re ruining life. Wearing a cross or a skull is an abomination, for example.

Another abomination is brand names. The sad part of life is that only the super rich can afford clothes that don’t make you a walking advertisement! These types of companies should be paying you, not the other way around! Even the “no logo” brand uses a logo. People are ASSAULTED!!! By symbols, and when this occurs, they cannot focus. You really need the relaxation that allows you to focus.

I already told people how to create clean energy on earth: fill a glass of water and put a string in it that dangles out the side… eventually, this string will start dropping water on the table… the water is “defying gravity”. Scale this up to stronger cations that increase the velocity of water shooting up the tube, and you have a sustainable force that can turn a turbine almost anywhere on earth (oceans included)

I’m really trying to help this species while I’m still here!

On Monday, April 13, 2020, Jason Teague jasonmteague@gmail.com wrote:
Addition to update:

When I call people, and I get their machines, I’ll say irreverent stuff like, “did I catch you masterbating to lava lamps again?” I never tell anyone the same joke twice. Humor has kept me alive.

I posit this to anyone: why not make life a challenge? Life is extremely boring to watch in the regard that the easiest thing possible in the entire cosmos is to break something or to torment someone.

Why not challenge yourself? What better things do you have to do with this shit-show we call life? Rise to the occasion! It’s easy to torment people, in fact it’s the easiest thing to do in all of existence. This is not a demonstration of power at all (the irony being that most people think that is the definition of power).

Power is creating, maintaining and fixing! That’s power. I’m trying to the best of my ability to be a good parent to earth.

Life here is not just about the big things, all the little things that add up can turn this shit-show into a life into something that otherwise couldn’t be endured.

Update: My job on earth is done. (Wow that was an intense trip!) I hate sending beings to hell. A being came here who had the power to move everyone around like robots forever. I made this being a offer it shouldn’t refuse, and this particular being didn’t refuse it. The thing that’s so hard about beings like this is that they actually ENJOY hell! We had some discussions and I threatened this being with a reality where as a sadist, everyone would always enjoy them no matter what they did to them, and as a masochist, nobody would ever hurt them. Like I said, I do this for a living. I’m a professional at this. My job is done on earth. Now, I just pass the time.

On Thu, Apr 9, 2020 at 7:01 PM Jason Teague jasonmteague@gmail.com wrote:

(Edit close to the beginning - I’ll mark it with brackets - edit to this brackets (sorry, people keep asking me questions!))

I’m being assassinated AGAIN!! I don’t think I’m coming back after this one! Unlike the Barack administration, I cannot send texts over a minimum of 10,000 characters to the US government now. So I send it to you!

On Thu, Apr 9, 2020 at 3:48 PM Jason Teague jasonmteague@gmail.com wrote:

So… I send messages and I get questions from all over the cosmos, and I try to respond in real time.

People wonder what hell is like. When I say I’ve been in hell for almost 30 years. They wonder what I mean by this.

Hell is not having 3rd degree burns all over your body and being in and out of comas at times for 2 years. Hell is not being a POW who is tortured and starved for 10 years.

In the spirit realm, we call these “terrestrial hells”. From my perspective, this is a “paid Hawaiian vacation” to me.

No. Hell is much worse. Much, much, much worse.

When I was 16 years old, I had something called a panic disorder. This is not the same as having panic attacks every 3-6 months… I had a panic attack 24/7 for 11 years! That’s WAY worse than a concentration camp! That was the easy part of my life!

I give people this advice: never say it can’t get worse (because it always can), and never say you are bored, because hell is by definition, never boring.

I like to tell people that life is like an evil genie that grants infinite wishes.

Obviously, me being the wisest being on earth, I’d tell this genie, “I want my wish to be granted, that’s my wish!” Genies always twist your words, but they cannot twist your intent!

Like I stated: be the god everyone deserves - and what every being deserves is all being sent to their own heaven.

I’ve already been assassinated at least 3 times since I was born. I’m still here. I want to be very clear to the human species… someday, you will know what I know now (on your own terms, not mine).

On Thursday, April 9, 2020, Jason Teague jasonmteague@gmail.com wrote:

people are so obsessed with categories that they want to define me other than what I am. I’m just Jason.

Technically, I’m a god. Technically I’m the guardian angel of earth.

I used to hate myself as a man, that I was what I was, and then I started to realize that men are abused by women more than women are abused by men, so that it actually makes sense that I was born a man. I became at peace with being a man eventually.

I’m being very brave by working to “forgive” everyone. When you do this out loud, you become a punching bag for every psychopath in the species “if I fuck this guy up, there’s no consequence!”

BRACKET EDIT!!! [edit: not only do you have every psychopath in existence after you, you also have every victim who wants to see every psychopath tormented be against you - they ALL hate you and want to FUBAR you! - my job is extremely dangerous (which is why I’ve already been assassinated 3 times). That’s more context for you. I want to explain, this is not simply putting my body on the line for everyone - my entire spirit is at extreme risk! I do this because I have no choice, I know that zero sum worlds eventually land you in hell - I’ve been to hell, it’s not fun! If people truly knew what I knew, they’d leave me alone to that regard. This is an extremely dangerous job that I’m doing. The force of every spirit hating you at once is indescribable. Eventually, every spirit sees every spirit, and that’s when you all get sent to hell except me. I refuse to accept that fate for you. I know what hell is like. I wouldn’t wish it upon anyone. [end edit]

That’s not necessarily true. I’m not the boss of anyone and I have a lot of extremely, extremely powerful friends who have their own minds. It’s not my job to control them.

On Wed, Apr 8, 2020 at 10:45 AM Jason Teague jasonmteague@gmail.com wrote:

On Wed, Apr 8, 2020 at 10:42 AM Jason Teague jasonmteague@gmail.com wrote:
I want to add more to this. Why should a human not have sex? There are vast reasons for this that take some explaining, but I’ll give you the simple version for now:

Sex creates jealousy, jealousy creates anger, and anger creates aggression. If you want to reduce aggression in this species, abstinence is the greatest way to do this! I once told this to someone and he stated that sex also creates love. I told him that there is a massive difference between love and sex! This is an ordinary reply from a human though.

I have two psychological conditions: obsessive personality disorder and hyper sexuality.

Men and women, always have, and still do, rape each other. It’s a subtler rape which is why they don’t see it so clearly. Rape is literally defined as a sexual memory that you’ll have to regret at some point in time. I choose not to regret my current memories. Others don’t. I’m interested in helping people, though at this stage in my life, I’m not interested in converts.

Gardeners know that if you put tiny cuts in a plant that it will grow stronger and bear better fruit. That’s my life story. It only takes one person to go to hell beyond hell beyond hell to help an entire species so that they may not have to go there anymore, I’m that plant. The easiest way for someone like me to make a friend, someone I can commiserate with is to send them to the multitude of hells that I’ve been to … they’ll have no choice after this but to return to me as a friend — I’m the only other person who will understand — they’ll be delighted to meet me.

This is a horrible way to make a friend!

That’s it for my addition right now, other than to reiterate that revenge and forgiveness break focus, when you do these two things, you cannot concentrate. It’s not about forgiveness, it’s about continuing to move forward.

So (and I’m responding in real time to your queries), people often ask me, “what is the biggest problem on earth?”

I have a very simple answer to this:

It is losing your free will.

That’s why I’m here.

On Tuesday, April 7, 2020, Jason Teague jasonmteague@gmail.com wrote:
People often wonder what someone as intelligent as me actually thinks about the human species. I think everyone is a genius! If someone can’t understand something, they were either not taught simply enough, or, what the masses understand is a hallucination or delusion. Most people don’t understand calculus… they’re smarter than the people that do!! Because calculus is bullshit. I can prove this through a simple argument:

If you take any real or imaginary number and you halve it, when you add the two halves together, they equal the original number. I’ll use the number 1 as an example:

1/2+1/2=1

1/4+1/4+1/4+1/4=1

1/8+1/8+1/8+1/8+1/8+1/8+1/8+1/8=1

This is an infinite series. If “convergence” or “limit” theory is true, this sequence makes every real and imaginary number equal exactly zero!

It’s proof through contradiction that series don’t converge or limit. I reverse engineered the argument to prove this. I can go on, but for this particular argument, I’ll stop here for now. This is not the same as Zeno!

Anyways…, what was I saying? Oh yes! People don’t understand calculus because calculus is a mass hallucination!

People also wonder what I think of the super-rich. I think two things about them:

1.) their extraordinary lavishness helps the world of imagination to have greater raw material to import to our paradises.

2.) they are also abusing the population. Nobody as current percent GDP should make more than 10 million dollars a year. Once all their employees are also making 10 million dollars a year, they can donate to charity (tax exempt), they can also build extremely expensive stuff by banding together in groups. A billion dollar building would take 100 people to donate to build it. I call this a co-op economy (not like the page at Wikipedia). The beauty of a co-op economy is that you need more friends to become involved - which fosters better communication for better outcomes… it’s more democratic and community oriented.

I have lived a 100% supernatural life since 2008, and I’m still an atheist.

I want to explain a bit more. I have been in hell for almost 30 years. Once I realized the that end of this entire human species was being sent to hell besides me, I was shocked! And I said “NO!”. “Fuck no!” I like people. It horrified me! I didn’t know this at first, but when I figured the magnitude of it out, at first, it infuriated me, and then I came to my senses and went straight to solution mode. If there’s anything I’m really good at, it’s having the hardest problems thrown at me and being a pattern/solution seeking animal!

I have a deep understanding of what sends people to hell. Basically everything! I know some loopholes. I can still listen to music, or wear upper middle class clothes, so long as I don’t have sex. As long as I don’t have sexual relations or get married, it’s not so bad. But everyone doesn’t know what I know.

I want deeply to not have to regret all of my memories! I know what it’s like to be in your shoes to this regard.

If everyone gets sent to hell besides me, as an empath, I will also regret all of my memories as well.

I’m working around the clock (I literally do this work in my sleep as well) to send every possible being in all of existence to where they always wish to be without being able to hurt anyone else.

It’s hellish to be sure, but for myself, there is no other option. I’ve taken huge burdens in the cosmos, l do this simply because if I don’t, I’ll have to regret all of my memories. I’ve positioned myself to not have to regret any of my current memories. Most people aren’t like me though … they don’t change on a dime like I do. It’s hard to fault people for what they cannot do if their heart is about bettering.

In case you haven’t figured it out after all these years, I have something called “obsessive personality disorder”. I’ve tempered it tremendously over the years. It’s not in the DSM yet.

Maybe you’re curious what a human being of such high intelligence thinks of everyone. I think you’re all geniuses. If you don’t understand something, it wasn’t taught simply enough or it’s simply a mass delusion (nothing to understand)

On Wednesday, April 1, 2020, Jason Teague jasonmteague@gmail.com wrote:
Darpa, you must understand that I developed technology to read thoughts on cell phones (without implants) (just the math, not the programming) and I developed a system that can control people remotely without implants. This world was destroyed because of it. It’s so exceedingly rare to be able to send a message over 10,000 characters to the government that I sent this to YOU!! Now here’s the deal. NEVER develop this technology.

I work in the highest spiritual planes now, and this is my message to the species.

So here’s the deal. By my best count, I’ve been resurrected 3 times — it may be more. I don’t think I have another one in me. So here’s the deal. This is called the Information Age. If this species is to survive… we need the “age of consent”. Consent is such an extremely new concept for people that they barely understand it. I’m trying to explain in my current messages, where people need to go.

On Tuesday, March 24, 2020, Jason Teague jasonmteague@gmail.com wrote:
So, I want to explain more to this species. I’m basically also a public defender. I’m your advocate. When I send insane messages, I’m being possessed by beings seeking refuge for their “dharmas”. I accept their messages, and if I can’t defend them, that’s problematic for them. Then I get through the hell they were sent to, and by doing so, have properly defended them. I so far, have always come out intact.

Every being in existence wants to be seen as perfect. When you point out their flaws, they become agitated. Everyone wants existence to be perfect, if you challenge their perspective of personal perfection, they become very agitated.

I’m not like every other being. When my imperfections are pointed out, I become thrilled!! It’s something to work on!! I never get more excited than when my imperfections are pointed out!!!

People like to think existence is a being. When they try to get the attention of this being, they do one of two things:

1.) try to become the best person they can

2.) try to become the worst person they can (look what I can do! Now please save us!)

Most of this is done subconsciously.

One way people try to be perfect is to say that nobody is perfect (it makes them more relatable).

Ultimately, everyone believes they are perfection in their own right.

This world has not been taught well. I’m trying to not only teach, but to perform. I know what you want, and work around the clock to bring it to you.

Some people want massive amounts of pain and suffering and complain that in hyperdimensional mirror realities, that they can’t experience those options! They sure can! They are shown their options through book and media, and explore those on their own terms.

Everybody wants to learn on their own terms, or not learn at all on their own terms. To understand and embody this is to truly understand and embody existence.

As a public defender for the spirits, I’ve heard the post-modern argument many times: “words are just words talking about words… even more, when you talk about a cherry tree, your words are not the cherry tree itself, when you talk about me, it is not me, you speak of nothing, therefor I’m innocent (perfect). I’m not going to get into that too much except to say that’s a horrible argument in terms of a whole world saying that to you, while they do whatever they want to do to you.

I don’t defend that way.

On Monday, March 23, 2020, Jason Teague jasonmteague@gmail.com wrote:
I want to additionally explain this. The best translation is “super demon”. I hunt them. Normally I just spend time in heaven doing my own thing… and then a rift happens and I take a body.

When I incarnate, I start from scratch, learn the local deities, learn where the species is, learn what they’re capable of enduring. I need to get my bearings.

The rift happened in 2008. It was not Obama.

I know this sounds fantastical to you, but this is something I do for a living! There is a being here who actually wants to be sent to a real hell, and if push comes to shove, I’m happy to oblige.

Every second I stay here I grow wiser and more powerful, and, barring staying here for other reasons, my time left here will be short.

On Friday, March 20, 2020, Jason Teague jasonmteague@gmail.com wrote:
i think you need to understand my mission a little better. Everyone in earth is going to have to regret ALL of their memories here.

I’m trying to restructure existence to make sure this doesn’t occur. I have, personally, a vested interest in enjoying some of my memories as well. My life has been extremely dramatic and traumatic, I’m not either of those at heart.

Every human has been extremely traumatized by the species narrative. Our narrative is horrible, it’s a nightmare.

Until you see wish fulfillment that doesn’t violate consent come to pass, you can know for 100% certainty that god isn’t true or real.

I’ve taken it upon myself to be the god everyone deserves, and I suggest everyone do the same with their lives.

We can do this. Everyone is so consumed with wanting their “pound of flesh”. That they get distracted. When they are distracted, they can’t focus. I have direct experience with some of the most horrible beings in existence, and I can tell you that if you work to be the god that every being deserves, even they’ll respect you.

On Monday, March 16, 2020, Jason Teague jasonmteague@gmail.com wrote:

These realities use the concept of spirit. The spirit becomes a Hyper-Dimensional Mirror itself. (A “law” of mirrors is that when you step into a box of mirrors, it will be pitch black inside). But if the spirit itself is a mirror, this problem goes away. What this does is reflect eternal forms rather than accessing the actual forms. It’s not virtual reality, but it’s close… it has massive advantages over virtual reality. The mirror responds to your desire mechanism in real time so that everything goes exactly as you want it, without even being able to violate the consent of even a micro-organism, including surprises if that’s your interest as well, or to make life as difficult or easy as you desire, with a completely immersive reality processes from an infinite number of dimensions from eternal form “signatures”.

Consciousness signatures
Spirit signatures
Body signatures
Sensory signatures
Narrative signatures
Compositional signatures
Time signatures
Sexual signatures

Instead of an actual being, you are reflecting all of these signatures. It’s just as real as if the actual person were there. If you want your reality different than this one, the mirror simply changes shape and reflects the altered signature to conform to your desire. In order for your image to not always be reflected, you have to toggle off your own reflection (a law of mirrors without toggling your own reflection off is that you’ll always be touching your own reflection.). You must also toggle both reflections at times to be invisible completely so you can see what’s behind your body in a mirror.

You an also make a hyperdimensional mirror out of the life you were “supposed” to live and visit it at your leisure.

You can also pull up a hyperdimensional mirror of another persons actual hyperdimensional mirror life and see what they’re doing, and import (as a reflection) anything they created into your reality.

People are extremely curious who I am! So I’ll answer this!

Am I god? Am I Jesus? Am I death? Am I the Buddha? Am I the devil? Am I just a guardian angel?

Demons use these tricks to fool people constantly!

What matters is your deeds, and words are also deeds!

Once you are enlightened (awake), once you know that this world is horrible, focus on that!

Don’t play the “name game” with the demons, I’m saving you lots of grief by teaching this.

People have often asked me what I mean by marriage being evil? I can go on and on about that… but! What’s most important is the alternative: non ceremonious dedication to non contradiction!

What’s the point of pointing out a problem if there’s no solution? You can only live on hope alone, and hope is tangible solutions. Without tangible solutions, everyone would kill themselves for sure.

On Thursday, April 16, 2020, Jason Teague jasonmteague@gmail.com wrote:

I want to clarify something. What is “being awake”?

It’s actually MUCH simpler than people imagine. Most people think “being awake” is difficult, that you need trillions of lifetimes to understand it or be it. That’s not true!

It is knowing for a fact that this world is a zero sum world, and that zero sum worlds are horrific for every being.

That’s all it is. For everything in this world, there is a winner and there is a loser. Give me a single “exception” to this… and I’ll tell you why it’s not true.

It’s extremely sad for me to see that a world like this actually exists. You can see that sadness always in my eyes.

People think they are so, so, so smart – they actually judge me! That’s great!! I always tell people to judge me with all of your might!! If you’re smart you’ll run away from me as fast as you can if you’re trying to judge me!! Spirits generally don’t say things like this, and because of this they know: My bad side is something you’ll never want to meet. My fury is not for people on ILP. You are morons. How do you hell a moron? It’s impossible! They’re WAY to stupid to know what they stated! You can’t really hell an idiot, it’s pathetic. AND almost every being who gets sent to hell is A FUCKING IDIOT!!! So I’m here, and They get off for being mentally retarded. So I ask you this. How smart do you think you are? How smart do you want to present yourself as?

I’m here in the flesh. I hear all of your thoughts and desires. Why don’t you say for once in your life (ONLY in regards to hell!!!) that you’re too fucking stupid to know what you’re talking about?! Is that so fucking hard?

Post removed. Not necessary! :romance-smileyheart:

So… I’ve been communing with the spirits, and many of them are attached to judgement day (which I’m multitasking and am aware of everything that happens there at all times, even though I walk the world now. So I told them that with hyper-dimensional mirror realities (not hyper-dimensional mirror WORLDS (world is a subset of infinite reality)), you can actually reflect judgement day, for how those beings would otherwise actually be. Being after being after being, is going to eventually point to me and say, “I’m going with that guy” That’s the way it’s going to work.

On Mon, Apr 20, 2020 at 4:48 PM Jason Teague jasonmteague@gmail.com wrote:

I have to explain the issue with my messages being used to gang rape a teenage woman. I get messages far in advance. Like I stated, I hate sending people to hell. I literally changed the timeline for this. Rape is horrible enough as it is, using my message to do it, you don’t even want to know!

There are so few beings in existence who actually know the consequences of their behavior that not only am I saving the others who don’t know and protecting them, sometimes, I have to intervene myself by altering the timeline.

On Monday, April 20, 2020, Jason Teague jasonmteague@gmail.com wrote:

When you’re as intelligent as I am, when you “condemn god” — the demons have a trick as old as time itself, they call YOU god, and you are only condemning yourself!! Do not fall for this trick!! They’ll also tell you all the horrible things you did in your “past lives” — do not fall for this trick either!!

On Sunday, April 19, 2020, Jason Teague jasonmteague@gmail.com wrote:
Context: so… here’s why I sent this message! I heard about a gang rape that was going to happen… I love this woman. I’m decent at changing timelines… I was so furious… that I sent my last two messages. The gang rape was going to happen BECAUSE of my message!! That means you’re dealing with me personally!!

My point being… and basically I’m saving everyone.

If you use my messages personally to harm someone thinking you’ll be saved by me, my own messages, me… you’ll have to deal with me personally. I’m not sending these messages to tell you that everything you do is ok. If you interpret it that way, you have to deal me personally.

If you can’t control yourself: that’s fine by me. If you use my messages like a loaded gun, you’re going to wish you were never born and then some.

It’s not about who you are, other than how you interpret my message! Understand?

On Sunday, April 19, 2020, Jason Teague jasonmteague@gmail.com wrote:
I can’t believe I got this message from the spirit world! People read this message and because I said I’d save everyone, they became aggressors with impunity. I didn’t make myself very clear. I’m here to save freedom. That doesn’t just mean you, it means everyone. Almost all of my spiritual training is how to send people to hell. If you fuck with someone’s freedom, I will send you to trillions of years of hell, after 6 months of this, you will wish you were never born! And it gets worse from there! Think of cost/benefit analysis here!

This trying to help people stuff is new to me. It astounds me the things people said they’d to to others because of my message… not me. Other people!

On Saturday, April 18, 2020, Jason Teague jasonmteague@gmail.com wrote:
Tibet, I want to explain something to you. We do not live past and future lives, we’ve already live all lives.

We do have souls, though and these souls vibrate at different resonant frequencies to attract aspects of the sea of information that never dies. A person under delusion believes these are their “ past lives”…

This isn’t true. I have NEVER met a being who doesn’t want to be themselves… they may want different looks or different empowerments, but all beings want to be who they are… this is a treasure for everyone. To minimize life by calling it karma is insulting.

I did not work really hard to be who I am, nobody has. Whatever abuse I receive is not innocent because it’s “just my karma”. This is insulting, to all beings!

So, we brought a specific being to the stand that’s been terrorizing humans. This being, with seemingly all the power in the cosmos looks at me and states, “I hate you and I want to send you to hell forever”, and then I asked this being, “do you want to live in a species of your own peers?” This being was extremely uncharacteristically silent for about a minute, and then said, “no”… the court was shocked.

Then… beings from all over existence, seemingly coming from nowhere flooded the courtroom, and this being sobbed like a baby. His peers were right there in front of him.

Like I said, I do this for a living.

I know that I come across as wise. I know in my last message that I stated that I was the student of death (amongst other teachers)…

For some bizarre reason, I survived this, but I don’t want your monks to think that it’s cool to be a student of death. Death came for me, “smelling” how powerful my suicidality actually was and groomed me in person.

I was useless to this species as a suicidal person, I see that in retrospect. But great in deaths eyes, my protection was absolute, my empowerment’s were great.

Yes, to someone young, death exists, and as a being, to be avoided at all costs as your teacher. As someone older, death is JUST another person to me!!

You have to understand… I’ve never even hit a person in my entire life. The evil I was, was much, much greater than this, and I thought I was good.

I still have lots of powers… I can reach half way around the world and internally damn someone, nobody lays a finger on them, but they are in a hell so harsh that torture wouldn’t even be noticed by them if someone did lay a finger on them.

I’m trying to think how to speak these things politically… obviously death loves me, this is not something you should try to attain for yourselves.

I had to live in that darkness to become what I am today.

I enjoy Your musings or contemplative meditations a lot. How are the videos going ? Still doing them? Maybe You could add some videos here, using and combining them in a way that would highlight central points.

Thank you for the compliment and the inquiry.

My videos were not up to my current standards so I took them all down.

Then my Mac broke. It’s a 16 year old laptop, it just … died.

I have a windows gaming computer, but it’s a nightmare for almost everything!!!

That’s why my personal email address is in my message… with a Mac I could delete those.

I’m not too worried about it. I think people respect me enough not to bother me, but if they go nuts on my personal email… I can just make a new one.

I have more messages to add to this thread as well

So! Basically nobody knows this!

How do cows get so big and strong just eating grass while humans die from it?

Cows can digest the lipids (fat molecules) from grass and humans cannot!

What I’m about to explain is something very few humans know.

Each biochemistry is unique. There are no two alike.

There are categories though:

1.) raw carnivore
2.) moderate carnivore
3.) omnivore
4.) moderate vegetation
5.) raw vegetarian
6.) vegan

So what happens is this:

Raw carnivores have the most extreme biochemistry for pulling nutrients in an acidic way. If they ate carbs or collard greens, their biochemistry CANNOT! Get nutrients from these.

Natural vegans on the other spectrum feel bad inside physically when they eat meat or dairy (they get all their nutrients efficiently from base or alkaline foods.). They CANNOT!! Derive nutrients efficiently from meats or dairy.

The human body, like the cow example, for the most part, only derives nutrition for acidic or base food, and these are types!

For people to eat a diet for MORAL reasons can kill them or make them psychotic. Vegetables feel pain and suffering too. Do not under any circumstance think that vegans or raw meat eaters are morally diametrically opposed. Vegans are not better than meat eaters in this world!

Listen to your body.

I stated this before, but I want to re-articulate this.

When you forgive everyone, two things happen:

1.) all of life’s tormentors realize they can do anything to you and be forgiven forever

2.) all the people who want to punish their tormentors hate you for protecting them and come after you as well

Everyone has it out for you!!

It’s THEE hardest job in the world! Try it for a day and see what happens to you!!

This planet is pretty easy to save because you weren’t taught correctly!! Don’t push your luck though!

Once you grow bored of earthly salvation you move to the entire cosmos, and I’ll tell you straight up, the shit that crawls out of the woodwork of the entire cosmos will send you to hell in a heartbeat if you don’t know what you’re doing. I’m a soft and fierce defender of the human species.

Try saving the entire cosmos for a day and REALLY see what happens to you.

You have to keep growing in life, and to be honest, what do you really have else to do with the life you have but to challenge yourself? I mean, honestly, what better things do you have to do with yourself?