What's for breakfast?

Id really like some bacon when the sun comes up. Why is life so simple.

disembark for Maslow’s hierarch
In stark contrast
to the bombast
Of the wombats
In the top hats
That need more than bacon
To be happy

Yeah fuck these wombats.

Had the most delicious pheasant and courgette omelette… extremely satiating, and accompanied with Organic fresh-ginger tea.

Two Organic bananas and a large black Rambouts-d’Arabica coffee… the bananas were surprisingly sweet and pineappley, more like what original unmodified bananas taste like… more flavourful and satiating and therefore more palatable/less gag-reflexy.

Breakfast at dawn, literally… the sun is rising.

The familiar sight and taste of 3 fried eggs and pheasant lardons, as opposed to pork ones, and a large black Rambout Arabica coffee… accompanied by the unfamiliar sound of a gale force wind.

streamable.com/avp6u

A shredded chicken-breast and courgette 3-egg omelette, and a sweetened large black Rambout coffee, but not accompanied by a storm this time… storm Jorge is now subsiding, but not after doing plenty of damage to the country.

Tea, crispy fried bacon, scrambled eggs.
Oh and of course fresh juice but I drank that before the flame went on.

These electrical stoves were the one thing in Canada that I didn’t like.
I mean it works, but I find it significantly harder to identify with the cooking process when theres no fire involved?

Bacon on cream cheese on a baguette

Croissants with homemade blueberry jam and coffee
Laer, supposedly, omelette with mushrooms.

Sun-day feels…

Eggs n chicken rashers, v large coffee, health supps, and 2 old editions of The Lady.

…a second coffee or nah. :-k

I fancy a shed-load of scrambled eggs… with a coffee, of course.

Of course.

I am yet to embark on coffee, today. Its orange juice, for now.

I’m thinking of buying a juicer (I’m late to the juicing concept, I know) …the brand of juice I usually drink started adding an additive to it, so I can’t have it, or any others, anymore.

But what made me want to buy a juicer, was the carrot juice in a juicing machine ad… that stuff is so refreshing.

I luxuriate in freshly squeezed orange juice. I have a press of course, but in Holland every supermarket has a press-machine, you can squeeze yourself a half liter for 2 euros.

Some of these vegetable juice mixes are truly excellent. I hardly ever drink them though. I am faithful to oranges.

as I once wrote:

WHEN I WAS OUT ON EARTH A FEW WEEKS MY FATHER BESTOWED ON ME
A TEASPOON OF FRESHLY SQUEEZED ORANGE JUICE
IN THAT INSTANT MY LUST FOR PLEASURE AND HEALTH WAS BORN

SINCE THIS DAY THE ORANGE IS MY COMPANION IN HAPPINESS
AND SOLITUDE UNDER VAST SKIES

HAIL THE ORANGE

FRUIT OF FRUITS
SUN ON EARTH

YOUR SAP IS MIGHTY

A 2-yolk 4-egg-white scramble, XL black coffee, and 3-fruit fruit salad… which I’ll have later, as there’s no room left in my stomach for it. #stuffed.

The daily intake of milk thistle and iron supps… consumed, but not the rings :laughing: They arrived in the post this morning, but sent me the wrong pink ring. :neutral_face:

Talenti gelato layers, salted caramel truffle