Arcturus Descending 15,658
Faust 16,897
MagsJ 19,195
Kriswest 20,553
Mr Reasonable 25,948
James S Saint 25,976
iambiguous 33,998

Most are still around.

Also, though I have the most, that number also includes my music thread posts. Of the 14,000 posts there, I’m guessing at least 13,800 are mine. Then the 7,900 posts from my mundane ironist thread, at least 7,600 of which are mine.

So, the actual number of “normal” posts from me is closer to around 14,000.

Finally, some members are here with 2 or more “accounts”. Jacob and Joker for example.

Carry on…

In fact, if Jacob and Fixed Cross are the same dude [and I don’t follow these things too closely] he is in the club too with 16,764 posts.

=D>

You know, if this is something to be proud of. :wink:

Every one of your collective thoughts are masterpieces. If only I had the time to read it all. I am certain it would make me a better person.

Not really. After all, look what happened to me. :wink:

I didn’t mean to… how the hell did that happen?

Time to publish the minimum number as well. For religious reasons.
‘those that are first shall be last’ and visa versa. ( also in praise of minimalism)

&everything in-between, for it would be odd to leave them out.

So it’s better to publish a grand list from most to least, or least to most published of every single member ever on ILP!

Inquiry: how long would that list be, and how long would it take, perhaps better fit job for AI.?

Click on members. Click on posts. 142 pages of names. Least to most start page 1. Most to least start page 142.

Unless, of course, ILP is using the same APP here as the Democratic Party in Iowa.

Fortunately, this is all being done very, very much tongue in cheek. :wink:

two comments, first, I had no idea I had that many post in relation
to other posters…top 30… ummm, no wonder my wife complains
I am always posting……

Second, I notice how many in the top 30 is no longer posting anymore.

James, for instance… many posters have left over the years…
I wonder why?

Could it have been they found something better then posting here?

Heaven forbid, you might find something more interesting then here?

Kropotkin

It is possible to say things until you run out of things to say.

Maybe. But then you just keep repeating the same things over and over and over again. :wink:

I was about to say that yours don’t count because you just say the same thing over and over again then I noticed someone else already said that then I just said it anyway.

Welcome back, Mr. Capitalist!

Speaking of which, any stock market tips to get us through the crisis?

Also, are you still the dude every lady wants and every man wants to be?

[size=50]Never said that before, right?[/size]

Is the Scooby gang back again? Where’s Blurry? Where’s Natalie?

Now’s a good time to buy the dip!

If I had money I would go all in buying as much stocks as possible!

Tomorrow morning is going to be a real good record for stawks to be sure, I would invest my entire life savings if I had any! :sunglasses: Now’s a great time to buy! :laughing:

You are not by chance referring to me reversely? Excluding the premise : …“…
…every lady wants…”

{that should sqwash any whispers of self indulgence on my part… }

Too rique & tongue in cheek, … besides I’m in gamblers anynomous, and that would add another thing I would need to hide.

But if You may prove right, buying say on 10000 calls of a penny stock would have been another irresitible bet to regret as hindsight.

Oh if only I would have been ever able to read tomorrows paper yesterday,
I could have invested the little mad money neaster egg I put away for a rainy day.

What are you talking about? This is the greatest economy ever especially with a viral pandemic everywhere!

You’re not against MAGA, are you? :sunglasses:

Do your patriotic duty and invest your life savings in this awesome economy or stock market!

If you don’t that just makes you a big commie…

My prediction is that the DOW will be somewhere between 5000-10000 here really soon and just maybe even less than that.