Welcome.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqyDn9dXj5k[/youtube]

tu peux rimer en francais
pas digne
pas digne

Non, je le sais…

Attend, digne?

Je vais googletranslater ca

Je voulais dire: mercie vraiement madame, nous ne sont pas dignes de vos louanges

20200125_151001.jpg

I came into this forum with a very simple message: capitalism. I got caught up in, like, the bullshit. To be fair, I also needed this forum as a lifeline to survive some of the unexpected banalities of sobriety. All in all I can’t complain, I got my dollar’s worth. But now I’m off to chase the dream. Mangled as I am from this experience. Mangled but well, which would not have been the case otherwise, I would not have made it.

So thank you all.

You godless communist bastards.

Be well.

How was dinner?

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YHhC1YSTP0[/youtube]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2x8mzQedsTQ[/youtube]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8pOAsERcg0[/youtube]

CENSURT
what, is the dealla
shit aint fair I took the pills and still im poor
fuming down below just like a moor
fireflies get lost in me there is no door to walk through
no other side to talk to
im awkward I like chocolate

box that
unbox it
lock it, load it, rock it ride it, foxtrot Charlie

foxtrot Charlie Yankee Zulu
yankee zulu
x ray whiskey yankee Zulu
yankee Zulu

whiskey zulu papa
Romeo Quebec mike papa
foxtrot papa yankee zulu papa

Am I speaking Urdu
watchu all looking at am I a clown?
I got this shit down
which of these bitches out there now holds the crown

barefoot in the alley is my place
philosophy my race

im awesome in the ways that they’ve been waiting for to gaze upon
my posse is in space but not the type with laser guns
hazel buns in rainy streets and see through silk honey, milk, funny, tilt, lovely, spilt honey
spilt, milk, honey, silk
Hulk, make you pulp,
yankeedoodle in your skull

foxtrot Charlie Yankee Zulu
do you want to come to me or do I come to you
Yankee Zulu yankee foxtrot Zulu
Charlie zulu, rip it foxtrot Zulu

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qzo8fRwWHc[/youtube]

voca.ro/8EQw5Th1VU7

I’m not afraid of any man. Because I know men. I know how they work, what they can amount to, what they can do. There are rules to dealing with men, rules not agreed upon or decided but determined, as the patterns of a growing tree are determined. Of course, knowing these rules, like knowing the rules of chess, far from guarantees success. But I know men. Rather, the more common feeling I associate with them is frustration. As I said, I know what they can amount to, and bravery is the trigger that activates that gun. Alas, today, in short supply.

Women terrify me. They do not work with these rules. Now, in older times, this was not such a problem. The distinction was clear. But today, and I do associate this with the decline in the supply of the aforementioned, they not only continue not to operate within these rules, but simultaneously demand to be treated by them. Many men solve this by using the rules used by higher weak men on lower weak men: they are mangled, suppressed, coerced. Even these men, by frequency distribution, appear on the higher echelons of men today. The more apply the reverse: meek subservience, in pursuit of the avoidance of displeasure in their de facto superiors. Their augmented frequency corresponds with the decreased frequency of the term “pussy whipped.” Now, some may, and I am myself here included, prefer this to the erstwhile whipping of the female beast. But it is nonetheless a lamentable state of affairs.

For those like me, too practiced in the rules of men to feel compelled to pierce through the ways of the woman animal, things used to be good. Women were less concerned with being accommodated than with being attached to a man that excelled among men. There does seem to be a poetic coherence of continuity in now being compelled to gaze upon the contorted mind of the fairer sex and try to distinguish the motivations behind its operations. Whereas there used to be a dance involved, a poking and charging and retreating and testing and sharing knowledge in the ancient way of dancing birds, most likely due to the repeated mistreatment weaker men preferred to the subtleties of dance, this now is perceived as offensive and decidedly undesirable. Straight answers, clear contours, a transparent view of the machinations of a man’s mind, are preferred when not demanded. Failing this view, a reverse observation from the opposite vantage and following solicitous accommodation. Danger, so long the fertilizer of life, by usurpation of the unrefined among us, is now considered out-of-bounds.

We, the obsessive, are being selected out. Perhaps nature has no further need of dancing stars. Perhaps a reckoning is in order, temporary or determining. A calmer view, a dispassionate manipulation of given paradigms with no particular investment in any, “keeping the peace,” is being selected for. How can one but allow it to happen, understanding its raisons d’etre? And yet, a brief glance at the ascendancy of communism clearly indicates that this is not a correction, sustainable as a “new normal,” but an apocalypse and ushering in of an age of destruction. The communist plant does not destroy by fire and brimstone like its enemies of yore, but in overtaking all from the inside in parasitical fashion, slowly depletes the resources of the ostensible host. The destruction is never live, as they say, but in retrospect. What proud Russian communist in 1930 could have possibly surmised the reduction of Eastern Europe to its present state? Or guessed at the millions lost to famine, concentration camps, exile and mass executions? Which could have had an idea of the disappearance of any intellectual, cultural or philosophic advancement in their corner of the globe? So, in the same way, a little danger for a little environmental preservation seems a small price, even a small matter, and its opponents of necessity mad or otherwise misaligned with sanity. To rebel over such a small matter, must of need reveal a deeper, darker, more sinister purpose, whether of simple insanity or malevolent intent borne, or even weakness of mind and inability to endure a more advanced civilization already de facto operating in the large metropoli of today.

Unable to strike a woman, or to join this madness, we play the hail marys, and generally thank God for having permitted us however brief a glance at the true extent of the magnificence of existence.

Baila ese joropo, carajo!

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cij43prhocE[/youtube]

Foggy… Yes… Sometimes life is foggy. Maybe always it is foggy. When a thing happens, it is half hidden. When it is past, only the memory is half hidden.

“I don’t deserve a home,”

he said,

“Yes you do. I’m going to make you cry.”

And a thousand clouds passed over the sky.

“If I could only but come retrieve you. And thank you. You carry that burden- so well.”

But certainly there was some coherence, there, somewhere among the electrostatic impulses of the nimbi. Or, when lighting strikes, is it always out of a sheer wilderness? Is it free of any traces?

“I am depressed.”

A new intermission.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j41rrcW6wsM[/youtube]

An invitation for republicans:

There are not likely to be many in this communist cesspool, and however few are even less likely to follow these ramblings. But however, you have to start somewhere. This is an invitation to discuss Nixon and Reagan. Since my guess is most republicans today shun Nixon and love Reagan, I would think it would be as a sort of debate between Reaganites and me, a straight Nixon man. But these are not set rules.

So? How bout it? Let’s discuss it.