Telos

And, Fixed, why precicely the only Trump denier with nuance and subtlety do you attack venomously? Wtf? While the real enemies walk unscathed?

What Trump denier?

Stfu

Oh - well I don’t like it when people think that a lack of power (such as: lack of power at reading and thinking) is an argument, much less when they resort to vicious personal insults merely for being presented with a lofty text with lofty ideas.

Just rubs me wrong.

Oh yeah this fucking dude is one to tell that to.

But I wasn’t aware she was a Trump denier.
Also, that bit with the mayo sandwich was a nice bit.

Logic is rather, as I see it at least, the unity of mind and world.

Someone who cant operate logically is just bumbling around without any part in the world.

Someone who has a strong logic to him, is a force to be reckoned with.

“Thunderbolt steers all things”. Yes.

No. Lollers. No, logic has never been used to deny the world.
Because, logic would have to be used in the world, being part of the world, and so it would have to deny its own ground to deny the world. So no man. Stop that silly postmodern shit.

Logic is just: what happens.

Dude.
nooooooooooooooo.com
The world is will to power, there is no efficient description that isn’t also a prescription.

Oy vei

Fuckin calling me postmodern?

Seriously we’re a that level, at that utterly pre-Nietzschean, Platonic bullshit, we have to work through all of that? Don’t do this to me dude.

Anything that exists makes an effort to exist.
If there is a God who gives, then thus, what the gives has to make an effort to be given.

Thats what Heidegger talks about.

You and Parodites both hate Heidegger. But neither of you have there fainted clue what he says.

And also that is just the fucking point.

Will to power

IS NOT

A prescription.

It is not a choice.

It is a description. It is all there is. The choice is seeing it.

Did you acquire knowledge of the reason?

You cant read me as lightly as you read a sculpture in the sand.

What I say has been produced from enormous efforts in the worlds most powerful philosophic forge

I say it concisely too, but this makes me even less understood, most of the time, than Parodites.

I will concede that the seeing of it itself prescribes.

Jeeez.

The will to power PRESCRIBES.

Itself, to itself, first of all.

And the description of the world as will to power is obviously a prescription - as it is part of the world, which is will to power.

How could will to power describe something without prescribing?

Listen man.

That was re this.

Well thats where it all starts.

Why ontology and epistemology cant be separate.

Naw man Im done being told to listen.

Its time for me to speak.

Its time for me to accept, I mean, that either people take the trouble to think, or they’re trash.

I am not a Trump denier.
That phrase makes no sense.