An interesting point about Trump's "Racism"

Can we have the honesty, mayhap, to look where I’m pointing. You all have been pointing at Orange Man Bad and forcing us to listen for 4 years. Can we once look where I’m pointing?

But we can’t spend billions on healthcare because that would be communism.
But for big business and the fake war on drugs and terror, we’ve got a virtually unlimited supply.

Why art thou not in Scandinavia?

Also who the fuck is this “we” whose money we’re going to spend?

The same we who spends money on big business and the fake war on drugs and terror.

:-k

Creepy fuck.

Iran hasn’t overtly killed any Americans.
I think that’s the crisis they think they need to take America to war again.
They’re baiting Iran by arming their enemies, with sanctions, threats and violating their air space into killing Americans, but so far Iran has erred on the side of caution, for now.

So, you actually do know who he is? Anyone here perchance?

Oooh… Um.

Clever.

WHOISHEREMYDELICIOUSSSS

Blegh.

Trump is so horrid that it’s not even funny to bash him anymore.

Insults, insults…

Where’s the STUFF?

Also mayhap you have not noticed,

But it is President Trump bashing you.

Because I have family, a job and a life here.

And while their economic policies may be overall better from what I gather, their social policies may be even worse.

Scandinavia is very corrupt too, the working and middle classes trade in a lot of negative social, and economic rights for basic positive economic ones.

They shouldn’t have to trade in any.

Agreed.

I believe they did shoot missiles at american bases in Iraq, but these failed to kill anyone. They missed. That makes it very hard to claim they are a threat to the US, thousands, rather than hundreds of miles away. And it was in response to an assassination which the US would never have tolerated if the shoe had been on the other foot.

It is so stupid the way the issue in the mainstream press is whether he was a bad guy. That’s not the issue. That’s a side issue. No one mentions that Iraqis were killed by the strike. It doesn’t get framed in terms of international law, national sovreinty, for example of a nation we supposedly rebuilt: Iraq.

I just hope Trump’s isolationist tendencies win out.

Any practical Israeli should be concerned. He surrounded himself with Iran hater hawks. AS much as this may be founded on an abstract love of Israel and Jewish people, if those hawks manage to press Trump into attacking Iran, this will put Israel as well as much of the rest of the world in jeopardy.

Including vast taxpayer funds paying for prisons for people who have taken drugs. and as far as terror, these guys got us to spend, well, it must be trillions now to enact war policies that will only have created more terrorists. the terror war created an even more panopticon state with patriot act and more cutting out all sorts of rights to privacy, rights to due process.