There isn't really a muse thread.

I respect quite of few members here but why do we have to be such dicks. The line runs over there, for the most part, even those on the right are mostly on this side.

I feel more a citizen of earth then a member of the USA, but… if I flew a World flag above the Stars and Stripes?

Because of the relative anomaly between national, personal and international compressed/compromised sets of identification.

Rouaseau’s well intended native has turned subliminally on his prior colonial exploital , the greatest of whom belong in the schism: those who have money that can buy power to determine the fate of the vast majority ofnthe underclass.

This is becoming the new colonialism, the with the sum total of the minorities becoming the new majority.

Sad, but true.

Dickheads are.becoming more confused and consequently able to identify only by projecting .

They are be coming less sure whether somebody is buying.

Oh, Mowk, it’s always easier to throw epithets around by throwing sock puppets around , as if, referentially insolvent, however the modus operandi of enlightened people assumes otherwise.

Could you explain this. Specifically the part about the ease of thrown epithets by throwing sock puppets, and it’s reference to an inability to pay a debt?

Let me count the ways!

It’s like Codec, or attempting a hike into Kafka’s Castle, let me mull this over the next couple of days .

The simplest things are the most complicated, but reversely, to go back blinds even the imagination.

Will do promise. The next couple of days.

Tomorrow has got to be a better day than today. Well, I guess it doesn’t have to be.

Some members here change names here like they would shoes. You really cam register with multiple names, and start talking as if it was someone else.

Then they talk about each other, but really referring to someone else, as if everyone could assume simultaneous identities.

I have myself stopped writing and registered under a different name. but not concealing my previous name as if it held some bad news that I thought better of it not to publish.

Some guy a few months ago found one of my other names, as it was easy to find. References are vastly more complicated the first way, and although I think it is ingenious, but at the same time it can be deceptive .
That goes to the heart of distraction, and if it is done by a professed trained person it works. Otherwise it only sheds a hidden aspect on the person, and can result in confusing referentiality.

There is more.psychology to this, as this distinction separates the actor in a certain context of reality versus one who generally used identifiable characteristics in all contexts. It may make much more.then a stylistic difference, much to it’s discredit.
In the present context of separating truth from falsehoods, it’s particularly fitting.

Thanks for taking the time to add clarity on my behalf. I guess I don’t agree with Carleas’ decision to allow for such puppetry for similar reasons either.

I’ve said some shitty things, and I own them. They are me on bad days and too many bad days come my way.

The weight of one’s thoughts. Are they light as a feather or heavier then lead? How much wear do they entail? How much effort is required of them? It seems as if thinking should be much easier.

BUT IT IS!

WHENEVER LIFE GETS SO COMPLICATED THAT IT BECOMES ALMOST UNTANABLE, there is a very easy device.

Simplify it to the minimum to an unimaginable depth, where lost spirits merge on a level of mist and elemental vapour.

What happens then, and it only happens when You had all prerequisites down , such as bereavement , loss of companionship, loss of mobility, all loss of hope for a better tomorrow, loss of afterlife, then , then , a chasm opens up , a gigantic abyss, a frothy bewilderment, of total negation aeterna, followed by a union of harmony.

Thought be one traces in ancient sand markings and the sky descends to cover all failing.

The texture of time covers where you were the one who watched them pass before you an army of shuffling ghosts remembering when it will be you they are saying farewell to.

Gravity.

Tell me about it.

An apple just hit me on the head, hope this time not for real, not that it ever literally did.

But not to trivialize it, imagine the energy when using it for matters that can successfully utilize it’s astounding force of will!

Someone once warned me that the unitiniated better be very careful, for fear of being crushed.

Well it sort of has to do more with the notion of grave thoughts, added to the notion of the weight (gravity) of those thoughts, and what it might do to one’s psyche carrying them around for a long while, and includes the two meanings for the word gravity.

And let’s not forget about the third which tries to uplift the weight of the attempt to placate two into one.

The lightness of the heart, lest it appears to trivialize it becomes it’s own burdensome load, and hurl it down with Sysyphys into myth.

Then, it forms a sort of religious icon of accepted refrain from anything but humble tolerance of the waste of energy involved.

Ouch!

Got a reference for that definition? I have not attempted, through placation(?), to turn two, into one. Both meanings are relevant in context and distinct.

They are , but can be used interchangeably, whereby they have similarity, yet possess identity.
The identifiable similarity has some epoch which extended symbolism toward a higher , more extended level to incorporate both epochs.

I may even be bold to suggest a point at which such epochs differentiated existential use from the roots of it’s very origin.(dasein)

This idea may be furtive and sourced on intuition, but it may be worth to look at it. I do not think that both contextual differences originated on the same level.

Later I will look into it, or maybe You could?

What?

Gravity can be used two distinct ways, but the word came from a single root.

The intention, was probably not use in two fold manner in two distinct contexts. At some point added connotation developed.

That is my hypothetical which I did not have time to research, as not even now, but may have time later.
A grave matter is a serious matter, as related to gravity, whereas a heavy object does possess the same, albeit
an effective reaction to a pulling force of gravity.

From Thesaurus: comes this:

The word gravity comes from a Latin word that means “heavy.” Its first meaning in English was “seriousness and dignity.” It was first used as a scientific term for the force that causes objects to have weight in 1641.

The different contexts are separable , inducted through the passage of time , the meaning and use are not really separate in the sense of syntax but in the use of the word in different contexts.

The same meaning , ‘heavy’ pertains to both uses, for all uses stream from the same word. That the appear contextually different is also a misnomer, because as ’ heavy’ is applied into different uses, it bears the identical meaning.

How is that? The heaviness of anything can change the contextual quality, and not the other way around.

We can apply ‘grave’ to any intended association, thereby declaring it into as many effects as we are intent on doing. Some have become conventional meaning direct to the original Mean ing, others may become unconventional .

If I were to say that a flower had a certain gravity about it, as it hung sadly from lack of sunlight, such would appear totally discordant from ordinary conventional sense of the usage, but it will still retain the similarity to the word. The context need to have adapted the characteristic similar to the conventional one, where ‘grave’ is associated with a conscious solemnity. However such inconsistency will not negate the use from the definition of primary meaning.

New Muse.

Getting along with my fellow planeteers.

Am I nuts? What’s a ventilator? A set of bellows a couple of valves and a power source. Shit sounds sort of like a furnace without the heat. Couple of boards and hinges, some plastic bags and tubes and hot melt glue and a volunteer or three to man it. Free food to exercises. Flutter valves in combination and a piston, a human driven air compressor for ventilation.

Funny I went to fleet farm to buy vegetable seed. It was on sale and there was plenty, bought a couple of window box planters and potting soil; on sale. Passed through the guns and ammo department. Lines were long at the counter to register to buy a gun and the shelves were empty of ammo. Dumb.

So can’t breath come to me, nothing to eat come to us. We’ll make sure there is air to breath and food to eat and any help would be appreciated.

No guns or ammo required.