I’m just going to say this to trumpers outright

Can’t say I’ve ever had it, even after doing copious amounts of acid, but I find it extremely interesting and it makes some kind of weird sense to me. And yet, what does cause it? I think, whether one has any interest in answering it or not, that it is a good question.

Even Secretary of State Esper can’t back Trump up on his latest lie about an imminent threat justifying assassinating Soleimani.

I always assume that ‘seeing’, in this context, is a figure of speech. It seems obvious that they are referring to observation, and as a creature with a very strong bias toward sight, my first instinct is to take ‘observation’ to be a synonym for ‘seeing’, but due to the physical limitations at that scale, I’m required to re-educate myself to take that word to mean something else entirely.

I suppose you can understand this branch as a refusal to admit that we can’t measure these things, but you can also see it as the wonderful way in which humans approach incomprehensible phenomena, which is to let our wild creativity and imagination expand the limits of our mind into areas beyond our technical ability, so that when the technology gets there, those things don’t seem so crazy anymore, we’re ready for them.

Of course, the question is, does QP really make us ready for them? String theory MAYBE. Maybe, and let us remember that ST is basically a radical reaction to QP.

To really prepare ground, discipline in thought, in imagination, is important. Einstein was nothing if not ruthlessly disciplined in his imagination. Not to speak of Newton, who spread his mind over subjects as rich as alchemy, and yet gave some of the driest, straight-forwardest contributions to science ever contributed. The Greeks’ jaws would have dropped.

It is one thing to let the imagination wander. It is another to obfuscate knowable realities in order to allow a certain kind of imagination to take hold. It takes an agenda, and usually marks the difference between a wandering imagination and a sly trick.

I understand what you say about sight and observation. I am not saying we have any words to directly address the measurements that get us closer to determine what we may be looking at at the sub-electronic scale. But there is a certain, push, a certain emphasis placed on the literal meaning of sight in quantum physics, that belies a disingenuousness and even deceitfulness.

In short, they claimed to have determined more things than it is so far possible to determine. We are not even at the point of determining what it is we might possibly be trying to determine.

It sticks in one’s side.

Often they confuse practical definitions with actual reality, just to further the mysticism. Like light being particle or wave, or both. And that experiment in which it is a particle if you look, and a wave if you don’t. We actually know far more about light than this suggests. The wave - particle question is one of practicality of how to measure light, not any kind of information of what light actually is. Too much sweat went into the study of electromagnetism for me to allow that to stand. It is very fucked up, and took every ounce of Einstein’s strength, to be able to imagine what light actually is given everything we know about matter and energy.

They suggest, and how innocently they suggest it is up for debate, but I have my inklings, that a kind of magic happens by virtue of the observation (really measurement of very specific things, often obfuscated by insincerely calling it ‘sight’) wherein it literally is only particles in one case, and waves in the other.

Stop it. Einstein never treated us like retards.

We can’t even say they are wrong. Because we don’t know. We can only say they are making stuff up for no discernable reason.

QP is a struggling with measurement instruments and methods, not theories about physics. My question is: why is this shameful?

Just to be sure that no Russian interference is occurring, I’m going to re-post this sporadically throughout this thread:

viewtopic.php?p=2755022#p2755022

MАГA

lol

It’s funny how whenever synesthesia is mentioned, 2 or 3 people will come forward saying that they present it.
As if the population distribution of that condition was more than 4%.

Lol… perhaps your demeanour is not ethereal enough, for… like I said, it seems to be about a state of mind that we find ourselves in.

Indeed… some of the best questions may go unanswered, but I tried my best, and I think I’m right. ; )

Right. Maybe my dharmic soul, or whatever, isn’t done tripping out at images themselves enough to go, like, deconstructing the senses.

By God I saw some incredible shit on acid though.

It seems to happen under certain conditions, so conditional on…? on being a total light-weight perhaps, so such neural anomalies being easily triggered, in an awaiting mind.

So if not colours and haze, then what?

I try to go have ahyauasca at the church every month or so.
That’s… colorful.

This would explain much of the incoherent output I sometimes have the (dis)pleasure of reading. lol

Bahahahahahaha

Too bad I never tried pure DMT before quitting drugs. Woulda liked to.

Just… I feel like I lived many lives in many universes, not literally but just in terms of the multiplicity and variety I guess. I don’t… Um… I saw the space between air?

Maybe maybe, but a light weight, easily triggered… by what?

There is also LSA, which is a close cousin of LSD and often sold as LSD, you can get it from Morning Glory seeds for example. That is much more what you mention, like colors and haze. Movement leaves tracks. It’s awesome. LSD can do that too, but with LSA it has less transcendent meaning when it happens lol and is more exclusively about that. Playing with your senses. but never, I never had the senses actually meld, or my meaning generating centers fuse with my sensory world, so as to let me smell loud or see the color of a letter. I saw enough though that I find it incontroversial for it to be claimed.

“Though Ayahuasca was traditionally used for religious and spiritual purposes by specific populations, it has become popular worldwide among those who seek a way to open their minds, heal from past traumas, or simply experience an Ayahuasca journey. 26 Jun 2019”

There’s an ahyauasca journey? where does the ahyauasca train stop at/take you to…? I’m too chicken and light-weight to try such things… half an acid tab at 21 was all I could handle in this lifetime, hahaha! I found it really boring and was pissed that it prohibited me from falling asleep… though, like Pedro, I did see pretty things.