RaptorWizard ~ Wired for Battle! Holographic Mew Kardashev

Professor Oak debuted in Pokémon, I Choose You!, appearing on a late night television show explaining the three starter Pokémon that Pokémon Trainers would receive. The next day, three Trainers from Pallet Town, including his grandson, Gary Oak, came to his lab, ready to become Pokémon Trainers. Oak gave them each a starter Pokémon, including giving Gary his Squirtle, though this wasn’t revealed until much later in the series. Later that same day, Ash came to him as he was also starting his Pokémon journey and needed his first Pokémon. But because he was so late, the only Pokémon that Oak had left was a rebellious Pikachu.

In Pokémon Emergency, Oak called the Viridian City Pokémon Center after hearing that Ash had already made it there from his mother. He stated how he was surprised that he had made it that far, and expressed doubts he had when Ash first left. Mentioning making a bet of a million dollars with Gary that Ash hadn’t captured any new Pokémon, he was disappointed to hear that this was indeed true and he had lost the bet with his grandson. When Ash told him that he had seen an unknown Pokémon, which resembled the stone carving above him, he waved it away as nonsense, saying that Trainers have searched their whole lives for that Pokémon, and none have succeeded.

Over the course of Ash and Gary’s journeys, Professor Oak took care of the Pokémon they captured that were sent to his lab. He would often gloat about how much farther ahead his grandson was to Ash like in Mystery at the Lighthouse, which often caused Ash to be extra competitive. During the Indigo Plateau Conference, Oak became greatly disappointed when he discovered that Gary had lost in the third round, but decided to look on the bright side, telling Misty and Brock that it would do Gary good to see “every road has a few bumps along the way.” He had arrived with Ash’s mother with the goal of cheering Ash on in mind.

“Well, Imagine If Of An Imbalance Of Power Occurred Between Lightening, Ice, And Fire. Here’s Potentially How The Underwater Current Has Formed.”

Ash is surprised to learn that his mother Delia, some of Pallet Town’s locals, and his friends are going to go to Seafoam Island for a beachside holiday. Delia tells Ash that he has to stay behind to train, just as the tour group leaves shortly after. Ash goes to Professor Oak’s lab, only to discover that Oak is trying to find out why Slowpoke evolves into Slowbro. When Ash suggests that he use the Pokédex to search for answers, Oak is instantly reminded of Professor Westwood V, a Pokéologist and the original creator of the Pokédex who would know the answer. He conveniently lives of Seafoam Island, so Ash and Pikachu quickly decide to assist, capitalizing on an excuse to go to the beach.

Pokemon Snap Part 10 - Professor Oak’s Request

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6f7PX34b9Jk[/youtube]

Pokemon Snap - How To Take Best Picture of Mew

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0GEZtqevmU[/youtube]

Lakers vs Pacers - 2000 game # 6 final moments
116,757 views•Apr 5, 2008

lakerfreak1976
2.79K subscribers
Lakers vs Pacers - 2000 game # 6 final moments
105 Comments

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8sJgWnGLbc[/youtube]

Darwin: “A scientific man ought to have no wishes, no affections - a mere heart of stone.”

Darwin: “From my early youth I have had the strongest desire to understand or explain whatever I observed. … To group all facts under some general laws.”

Darwin: “I love fools’ experiments. I am always making them.”

Darwin: “Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”

Darwin: “[In my life] I … followed a golden rule, namely, that whenever a published fact, a new observation or thought came across me, which was opposed to my general results, to make a memorandum of it without fail and at once; for I had found by experience that such facts and thoughts were far more apt to escape from the memory than favorable ones.”

Darwin: “A republic cannot succeed till it contains a certain body of men imbued with … principles.”

Darwin: “I had a high notion of Aristotle’s merits, but [until I read him] I had not the most remote notion what a wonderful man he was.”

Darwin: “Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: It is those who know little … who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science.”

Darwin: “False views [even] if supported by some evidence, do little harm, as every [scientist] takes a salutary pleasure in proving their falseness; and when this is done, one path towards error is closed and the road to truth is often at the same time opened.”

Darwin: “I have attempted to write the following account of myself, as if I were a dead man in another world looking back at my own life. [I have not] found this difficult [and] I have taken no pains about my style of writing.”

Darwin: “We can allow satellites, planets, suns, universe, nay whole systems of universe to be governed by laws, but the smallest insect, we [erroneously] wish to be created at once by special act.”

Darwin: “Every man must judge for himself between conflicting vague probabilities.”

Darwin: “[We should strive for] educating and stimulating in all possible ways the intellectual faculties of every human being.”

Darwin: “With me, the horrid doubt always arises.”

Darwin: “In order [to reach the highest standard one] ought [to] have reason and imagination exercised to the highest point.”

The Ultimate Secret of the 2005 NBA Finals is that Pichu evolved into Pikachu when I got really close to Her!!*

2005 is like 25, or Pikachu’s number, and Pichu evolves into Pikachu with more friendship.

81 is like growing up to become age 18, and 74 could be Pupitar, a shell that has yet to evolve into Tyranitar.

Also, Tyranitar could be 81 when Kobe scored 81 points on the Raptors, so there’s a dino-shell link.

Is this some kind of turing test…?

The thing that crossed my mind, is that he’s making it really hard to read an actual important thread about science math technology

Flash flood grove chill launch cherish secret base echo valley yarn toy book

Chikorita use frenzy plant

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxcuVK9Saf4[/youtube]

Pokemon FireRed/LeafGreen- Celadon City

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RiGf4DKG3N4[/youtube]

Hey You Pikachu title screen Music OST
118 views•Oct 14, 2017

Yodakiller3000:Music
248 subscribers

Yodakiller3000:Music
2 years ago
it feels a lot like nostalgia

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ckoz8zy-AA[/youtube]

Pokémon The Johto Journeys Opening English YouTube

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2a7GJNZz6c[/youtube]

Pokemon Stadium Tour 2000 Commercial

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fRL8hXJ0D4[/youtube]

Pokemon 2000
53,541 views•Jan 7, 2008

darknaruto01
6 subscribers
Pokemon 2000 to the song ill make a man out of you from the movie mulan

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOB1wlo3HOE[/youtube]

What are the Highest Nobilities?

Valor, Willpower, Imagination, Frenzy, Love, Mania, Curiosity, Adventure, Rumination, Enigmas, Totems, Revelations, Spectra, Enlightenment, Arcana, Impossibilities, Bonding, Council, Stratagem, Penetration, Shatterpoints, Victory, Harmony, Mysteries, Omega, Kardashev, Axioms, Questions, Evanescence, Rarity, Omnipotence, Words, Horizons, Utopia, Enchantment, Stories, Perfection, Expansion, Exaltation, Macroverse, Oceans, Celebration, Liberty, Reason, Desire, Perception, Engineering, Akasha, Wisdom, Phenomena, Gambling, Experience, Magic, Unleashing, Channeling, Manifestation, Flora, Fauna, Fulfillment, Questing, Discovering, Designing, Envisioning, Rampaging, Timelessness, Strength, Miracles, Flowering, Electrocution, Transformation, Constellations, Presenting, Charm, Invincibility, Infinity, Eternity, Eventuality, Pantheism, Championship, Conquering, Worldbuilding, Transcending, Choosing, Relativity, Lightspeed, Warping, Singing, Controlling, Programming, Multidimensional, Benevolence, Stargazing, Diaries, Teaching, Inexorability, Aim, Ubermensch, Lugia

When I got to 1191 followed by 161 in My Word Count, that was an Indiana Pacers 2000 NBA Finals Meganium, but it was also many millennia down the centuries, Sentret. And when Joachim Löw won the World Cup for Germany, that was a Young Lugia named Silver. Oscar, who scored on Germany in the semi finals is like Oscar Meyer lunch meat, where meyer could be myers briggs, or carl jung, a Young Jogi Low Lugia. 7-1 in the score was Lugia’s height at 17’1, and the Finals goal was at the 113th minute, which is Chansey, Blissey, or Misdreavus, so that’s SoulSilver, a game released in 2010. It’s a “Low” “Chance”. When I listed the Highest Nobilities, I came to 1000, or XD001 Lugia, 999, or the Gray Fox (Nine”9”tales), and 1100, or Bunny as the Gray Fox from Oblivion. It even said 437, or a Bronzong Lugia Slowking System from My Trance Another World video.