Jesus was a Jew. Why do some Christians and Muslims hate Jew

I believe Christianity is slightly better than Islam.
The ethos of Islam is inherently 95% evil and violent, while Christianity is 80% with its own negatives while being a pacifist religion.

In addition to the New Testament passages cited by iambiguous above, the phrase “the Jews” is almost always used in a negative sense in the Gospel of John. Check out this passage:

John 8:31-44 Easy-to-Read Version (ERV)
31 So Jesus said to the Jews who believed in him, “If you continue to accept and obey my teaching, you are really my followers. 32 You will know the truth, and the truth will make you free.”
33 They answered, “We are Abraham’s descendants. And we have never been slaves. So why do you say that we will be free?”
34 Jesus said, “The truth is, everyone who sins is a slave—a slave to sin. 35 A slave does not stay with a family forever. But a son belongs to the family forever. 36 So if the Son makes you free, you are really free. 37 I know you are Abraham’s descendants. But you want to kill me, because you don’t want to accept my teaching. 38 I am telling you what my Father has shown me. But you do what your father has told you.”
39 They said, “Our father is Abraham.”
Jesus said, “If you were really Abraham’s descendants, you would do what Abraham did. 40 I am someone who has told you the truth I heard from God. But you are trying to kill me. Abraham did nothing like that. 41 So you are doing what your own father did.”
But they said, “We are not like children who never knew who their father was. God is our Father. He is the only Father we have.”
42 Jesus said to them, “If God were really your Father, you would love me. I came from God, and now I am here. I did not come by my own authority. God sent me. 43 You don’t understand the things I say, because you cannot accept my teaching. 44 Your father is the devil. You belong to him. You want to do what he wants. He was a murderer from the beginning. He was always against the truth. There is no truth in him. He is like the lies he tells. Yes, the devil is a liar. He is the father of lies.

Other than killing apostates, which does make Islam more evil than Christianity, accounts for your ratings, to me. I agree.

I have to ignore how Christian sects used to murder each other though.

Regards
DL

When a Negro is hated he claims it is became of his race.
A woman thinks it’s because she is too strong, or too beautiful.
And how would Jews explain animosity going back to the Romans?
After over 100 expulsions, how do they explain it?

Envy.

Part of the victim psychology is too seek a cause in other, before, if ever, one seeks it in one’s self.
In fact, one exclusively seeks it in another.

God. Perhaps the universe, if nobody alive is to be blamed.
This is what identifies nihilists of any hue.
They are always the victim of another’s weakness.

Interesting but I see no answer relating to the O.P.

I am looking at the perpetrators and not the victims.

Regards
DL

Yes, the history is pretty odd.

Rome captured Jewish homeland and put in a proxy regime repressing Jewish religion.
Jesus rebelled.
Rome and the proxy regime had him killed -
then Rome made a religion out of killing him.

This is how it started, they were pretty damn confused at the outset.

Yeah, but speaking the forbidden truth will get me banned, whereas you repeating the convectional ‘mythology’ will get you praise.

Do you really want me to tell you why and how?
It’s right in front of you, but you’ve been brainwashed to a degree that you do not even dare to see what is obvious.

Why, I ask, insinuatingly, were they expelled over 130 times?
Why are the same things said about them since Roman times?
Do you want quotes, or can you google them on your own?

Why, and how, are they currently dominating the US?

superior intellect?
Let’s use a formula.
If a group is over-represented in crucial fields of mass manipulation - let’s say by 60% above its numbers, then the excess must be equal to the degree of its superiority, right?
If not, then what other explanation can be considered to explain the discrepancy?
Nepotism, might be one.

I do not think that at that time Rome cared about which god the Jews followed as Rome had many religions in it’s borders.

Other than that adjustment, you seem to know your history.

Rome did not care about the religion as long as the temples pain their taxes and gave alliance to Rome.

Regards
DL

Yes, no one ever hates the Jews because of envy. Oh…wait a minute, that would mean it cuts more than one way.
But that’s complicated. Acknowledging complexity makes one look weak.
And note the victim stance in the post two up.
Just because someone presents themselves as always satisfied and not concerned and not insulted and unaffected
doesn’t hide the victim stance.
And when two of them meet, their posts end up like this…

Oh, you think I care about what you just said.
Oh, you think I care that you don’t care.
Oh, you think…

and so on.

Label it a brothel, but keep going there. Call them whores. But keep coming back. Like a john isn’t just a whore who doesn’t get paid for being a whore.

He’ll have to work harder to get banned.

And to be interesting.

Is it not easier to say “They hate me because they envy me” than to seek the source in your own self?
So easy, in fact, that every man-child and little girls, ever teased in school has used it.

So easy that the morons in the US are told that the terrorist attack the US because they are jealous of her freedoms and wealth.
So easy, simpletons will accept it.
and why not, right/
It both explains another’s negative behaviour and ti self-flatters…and self-flattery si the root of degeneracy.

No, this is not philosophy…this is religion.

You fucked up half-wits.
Whenever you wonder why the world si so crazy and fucked up, look no further than your own reflection.

I have cursed god and am still here. No ban.

I saw nothing else to reply to in your anecdotal rendering.

Regards
DL

A masculine spirit says…
yeah…they hate me because I took and stole and abused them, as it was my right as the most powerful.
But not the emasculate effete, man-child…not the victim, not the Abrahamic.
No, he must remain the innocent victim of another’s vileness - another’s vice.
He must appear pure and virtuous.

What applies to you does not necessarily apply to others or me.

Regards
DL

Really?
So reality is relative to the individual?
A subjectivist, are you?
It pleases you to explain anti-Jewishness as a product of envy, so no other explanation will do.

By the way, hypocrite, not all Jews are Semites…and not all Semites are Jews.
In fact most Semites are not Jews. Judaism is an ideology, a meme - that is attempting to become genetic.

Never doubt yourself, hypocrite. Stick to what feels right.
Never doubt your own delusions.
Remain a minion.

The predictable does not require your agreement.

Always good to meet a swollen headed prick who does not see the log in his own eye.

Regards
DL

I will take this as an admission of guilt.

No, Jews are not innmocent…no more than any of us are, of what happens to us.
No, the entire world did not envy them, but they behaved in ways that attracted animosity from the host nations they refused to integrate within.

And, yes, you are a little man-child, using womanly methods to explain the uncomfortable away, or to explain uncomfortable truths.
No, not everything that happens to you is self-flattering and a product of the other’s vice.
Maybe, just maybe, you had a hand in your own destiny. Maybe you brought this upon yourself; maybe you have some responsibility in the negative shit that happens to you.
Life is not divided ni binary all good and all bad.
Well, except for the minds of Abrahamics, and all nihilists.

Not all rejection is hatred…some of it is repulsion.
No, not everyone that hates you, is envious of your brilliance of wealth or life…some hate you because you are a prick, or because you are obviously a simpleton that frustrates them.

Who said I was a Jew?

What an idiot. Go away. You have lost all credibility.

Regards
DL

As if you do the latter in relation to reactions to you. LOL.

But here’s the thing. It’s not binary. What you present as either/or are things that are not mutually exclusive. IOW you have a simple view. Now. will you spend time trying to figure out why your view is simple? Nah.
Because your identity is so wrapped up in being the one who can face shit. Tells the hard truths and gets banned. You can’t lose face to yourself.
It should give you pause and a feeling of deep dread to think you will come back to ILP in
yet
another decade
brag about how you will be banned - from here? that’s a pretty pathetic way to stroke yourself -
and post paraphrases of the same positions
with the same little myth of yourself.

It’s not the positions that are tragic, they are a mixture of a number of things, including self-serving oversimplifications.

It’s your little drama that is tragic.

Nothing but defensiveness.

No either/or…
Accountability begins with seeking the reasons for one’s predicaments in himself, first, before seeking them in others.
A pattern of rejection cannot be blamed on others.
The mind must accept the difficult possibility that it is, somehow, responsible.