Is there anything?

If, individuation a function of consciousness, and consciousness a function of individuation, and existence is a function of conscious awareness of being, is there anything existing at all?

That is existing as a phenomenal awareness within an individuated existence?

If such mind experiment proves merely a hypothetical, and existence merely a manifestation of such awareness, then the beginning and end of such a functional derivitive reduce both, life and death into one point, of indeterminable variants, making both : life and that a singular experience, similar to cosmic singularity.

How is it possible ?

If, such is not, how probable is the other hypothetical?

Is pan psychism more probable then illusionism ?

i think believing that pans can be psychic is going a little too far, although this one time i did accurately predict that a pan i was using would start popping bacon grease all over the stove. but i think this was because i had the burner on too high.

now although i can’t prove that the pan and i didn’t have a psychic connection, i’d prefer to exhaust the more parsimonious explanations available for the phenomena, first.

Existence is independent of consciousness and life and death are simply points on a spectrum

Not necessarily, admitting that, but probably there is a connection.