What is Trump's high crime or misdemeanor?

The candidates running for president shouldn’t be lying about stuff like that.

Lying!!!

I don’t give a fuck if a candidate is in debt and needs the White House salary to pay it off… if they can run the country well, good on them for being honest about it.

So did phyllo take his L already (fight or fLight)? Or just taking a break?

It seems to me that if Mr Trump was in debt, he wouldn’t have donated his entire salary ($400,000) back to the treasury. No one asked for him to do that. No one would have noticed if he didn’t. And certainly the US media didn’t brag on him for it. He gained nearly nothing for doing it yet lost an easy half mil. That doesn’t sound like a financially desperate man. It would have been a big price to pay merely to bolster a false image.

The haters can’t help but hate. What Trump does or doesn’t do, the haters always find fault. They are deeply unhappy people.

I don’t remember Trump stating what he is worth. If he didn’t state it and it hasn’t been proven one way or the other, how is he lying?

Oh! Get this! Lol!! He stated that what he’s worth changes depending on his mood when he gets out of bed!! Lol

He seriously said that! He’s also on record of claiming 10 billion.

What strikes me about this is that if I really wanted to build the wall and it only cost half my wealth and all my voters would see me as a hero, I’d do it in a heartbeat!

Trump? Not so much. He either doesn’t believe in the wall at all or he’s not that wealthy.

Either choice is grim.

EC wrote

Where?

Just google “trump claims he’s worth 10 billion”

Didn’t find where he said 10 million, but let’s move on to how you know he is lying?

It’s 10 billion. It’s the first 100 pages of the google search parameter I gave you.

Here’s the deal. He’s either lying about the wall or about his wealth. Pick one.

Here’s another thing Wendy … every year, I just vote for myself, because not only do I know the job, and I’m the person I trust the most … I don’t want the burden of carrying morons across the finish line. I’ve had enough of that in my life.

Trump doesn’t say that nor is he quoted saying that. Supposedly his campaign said that (whatever that means), it wasn’t Trump.

Your rationalizations are unreasonable and unsupported by evidence, law, or ethics.

This is a joke right?

msnbc.com/jose-diaz-balart/ … 5343811972

Where does he say that he’s worth 10 billion? I didn’t hear it and I’ve watched the clip.

His SEC filing. Watch the clip again. It’s documented.

Even if he’s only worth 8 billion.

Same argument applies:

He either doesn’t care about the wall or he’s not that wealthy.

Oh sure and in his spare time, Trump cruises Washington looking for drug dealers and other scofflaws. Book’em Trumpo. :laughing:

Whatever that means. :confused:

You keep moving the goalpost EC. You said Trump’s bad because he lied about his finances which you can’t prove, now you say that he’s under some moral imperative to spend half his wealth to satisfy your standards. That’s not reasonable to anybody, but you. Have you spent half your combined wealth on our country as a concerned citizen who’s not a hypocrite? The have nots always want the haves to pay for them instead of paying for themselves.

Just out of curiosity, for those unconvinced that Trump deserved to be impeached, what would he have to do in order to make you change your mind?

In other words, is your argument here “principled” or, basically, as long as he pursues policies that align themselves with your own political prejudices [keeping America white, keeping the rich rich] is there almost nothing that would turn you around?

In other other words, well, you might be a nihilist yourself! :wink:

I did not move the goalpost. He stated 8.6 billion. His documented filing is over 10 billion. He signed off on it.

But here’s the deal.

Even if it is only 8.6 billion. His number one campaign promise was to build that wall, whatever it took.

Half my money would make me WAY homeless.

5 billion out of 8.6 billion still leaves trump not only wealthy as fuck, but he gains the admiration of ALL of his voters! Every fucking one! Trump would be the biggest idiot in human history to not do that.

The man literally doesn’t give a fuck about his constituency. All he sees as president is that he can change laws to make him more money.

And yes, he is a mafia president. You do not make that much money in real estate in New York and New Jersey unless you are.

Like I said before, that’s the real collusion.

So again, here we are…

Trump can make the best decision on planet earth or trump doesn’t have the money.

He’s either mentally retarded or broke.

You haven’t proved that he lied. You haven’t proved that he doesn’t care about his constituents either. He’s under no obligation to fund the US border wall.

Actually, I proved that he either lied or that he’s mentally retarded.