I’m just going to say this to trumpers outright

That’s because our resources are running out.

Geopolitics is just like physics.

The particle with the most energy draws others to it.

America was very fucking lucky. We had the most energy (resources) in the world at the time.

We played the game to the fullest … not only did we have the most energy, we expanded our energy by trading in false energy as well.

Not only that, but we’ve been using this energy to suppress other governments for about 100 years now.

That’s three things we did:

1.) the energy of the land
2.) trading false energy
3.) use all that energy to suppress other governments

For example: the only reason we warred with Afghanistan was because Afghanistan has the highest concentration of lithium deposits in planet earth. When we figured that out by understanding the new demand, it became all out war with them. Not just b cause of the lithium though. Afghanistan is the worlds leading producer of opium.

Why do we go after countries like Kuwait, Iran, Iraq, Syria ??? Because a pipeline from Kuwait through those countries will keep our oil pumping for another 100 years.

You have to understand, it’s about energy dominance.

It’s not about energy itself, if that were true we’d all be using the technology Tesla built at wardenclyff. It’s about energy dominance.

These people are sick in the head.

And then someone like Wendy comes along and states the equivalent of “you should live in filth because you’re not a patriot, deal with that!”

It’s sad to see posters like Wendy to that regard.

If you have nothing to be proud of or thankful for then leave and live where it’s done to your standard.

Oh Wendy, I’ve been to non planetary hells. I’m thankful for every day that I’m out of them.

People throw around the phrase “hell on earth” as if that’s as bad as it gets. No. It gets MUCH worse.

As it is on earth, I barely subsist. I use all that energy to explain to people what I know about terrestrial ethics. As phyllo pointed out, the talks have devolved in the political level. As I explained to phyllo, that’s because our energy reserves are running out.

You should be very thankful in any country that I have the energy reserves to send you these messages.

Wendy, there are now over 100 countries that are democratic with freedom of speech. Most Americans don’t know this.

Go where they politic and all else to your standard. Go! Why would you stay here other than to constantly complain? Freedom is not only about the freedom of speech and there are not 100 countries that have the same freedom of speech (Canada doesn’t even have our freedom of speech)that is barely still available here in the USA, but it isn’t only about freedom of speech but all the freedoms that exist only in this country. Nice try but there aren’t one hundred countries as free.

It is criminal in Canada to call someone their biological sex.

It is criminal in Canada to not call someone by their preferred pronoun. You totally messed that one up!

If I lived in Canada, I’d walk into a highschool girls bathroom and state that I’m a 15 year old Asian girl!!

I’d sue Trudeau and I’d win!

youtu.be/C-1bhZ8Ho00

Some comic relief !!

Yah, their preferred pronoun rather than reality. Criminalizing facts is not reality. It’s not freedom to criminalize the reality of being. The sky is blue.
No, you’re going to jail for violating someone’s preferred sky color.

You have people going to public spaces and shooting it down and killing dozens of random people. How is that any different from a suicide bomber?
Just cuz they’re not killing for allah that doesn’t make it any less terrorism.

Yes, domestic terrorism, you’re right.

Doesn’t terrorism have to have a political aim?

It’s the surgical strike capability of the oppressed, that’s all. You could be anything from a disgruntled incel who just lost his job at the arcade to a radical jihadist who’s fixin to get himself an island paradise hosted by a bunch of virgins.

But whatever you are, you’re basically saying ‘enough is enough. Let’s fuckin do this’.

Yes. As prom mentioned, it’s a socio aim, and socio is political. It’s not about nation states, but ultimately it’s about social politics.

For them, it’s also a matter of self defense, or a James would say… the hope to threat ratio.

They are not inaccurately perceiving the threat, they just gave up.

I don’t condone such behavior. But I do know a lot about just giving up because of society.

So terrorism as defined currently no longer has the same meaning to you, but that is not how it is defined online.

Well, um. What did he fuck up? There are no economic catastrophes besides those began in Obama and Bush’s era, in fact from a purely economic perspective, things have objectively improved in the last couple years. Anyway, to address your more- problematic comments. You are essentially valorizing the existence of a highly stratified and layered system of government intentionally conceived to obscure its machinations from its own population, because we haven’t had a major terror attack in some time. We’ve had no terrorist attacks. However, we are now a populace that has basically accepted that we are being monitored twenty four hours a day, that our leaders freely indulge in what they have gleaned from our taxes to conduct massive global projects that most people not only have no interest in but do not even understand; a populace that has accepted that it is in fact good that we don’t understand what is happening on the scale of global politics and that this is a sign of merely national security, and we might as well put our faith in it, again without understanding; a populace that is happy for our own nation to concern itself primarily with the interests, not of us, but of other countries, and that our resources should be diverted to them, that this ‘deep state’ might further its true vision, not of the US,- but of the World. We’ve had no terror attacks, yet the results of this paradigm are innumerable: the accelerating metastasis of globalization, spearheaded by our synarchic shadow government, has further entangled our nation in global politics that have essentially nothing to do with the common man or our interests as a people, even to the extent that, for an example, the offloading of US Industry to foreign countries without any intention on the part of our leaders of conducting the necessary preparations to safeguard its population from the potential negative effects of too rapidly following through on that eventuality has gutted what they call the ‘rust belt’, (where he gained a lot of his voting base) leading to a total melt down of the economy which has produced an opiate crisis as a beautiful scapegoat for the true problem, ie. the fact that the rapid loss of jobs (to some extent the processes of globalization are inevitable, but the corporatist push toward it with increasing fervor, and without having made any plans concerning easing the transition for the people involved, has lead to the catastrophe) has left so many people with nowhere to go and so little hope that pills and heroin is all they have to turn to now. (The opiate crisis is, not coincidentally, at its peak in precisely this area of the country.) The fact that you would blame capitalism for this, is very uninformed. I really just want to say that you should maybe think a little more about, well. Stuff.

And to address your anti-America sentiment. America is the only nation born out of agency, out of a Will: every other nation was born out of a long evolutionary process and it is only America that offered the possibility of a new reality, a self-directing government. A New Order.

You seem to believe that geopolitics is just a game of physics as you put it, and whoever has the resources ‘wins’ the game. It really isn’t that simple. You should read Steigler, I summarized his critique of geopolitics and globalization in another thread:

[size=85]Steiglerian critique of globalization: techne [technology] has always evolved; but in the past, culture could evolve to catch up to it before the next big innovation came; so it was a co-evolution of human culture and human possibility, ethos and techne. But at a certain point, technology began evolving far faster than culture, to the point that culture cannot simply ever catch up: this means that globalism emerges as a deterministic event, as a total extinction of the individual, which is the basis of culture and its capacity to change. Then not only does techne evolve faster than ethos/culture, but it replaces culture as the human program, as the thing that guides us in life. Steigler says that since this globalization is extinguishing the individual which is the basis of culture, and thus eradicating individual distinct cultures while pursuing an inclusive multicultural global state, what we need to do to combat it is withdraw and form “microcultures”, like microgenres in music: small, ephemeral island-societies that come together to achieve a specific goal and then voluntarily dissolve.
[/size]

America is the only country where you know, you are allowed to say whatever you want. In Europe you can get jailed for making a Nazi joke. I don’t know, that seems pretty “great” to me, and has nothing to do with our resources.

“Our country was conceived on killing 70,000,000 people who already lived here, then eventually freeing slaves and women to earn more tax dollars for corporate welfare.” Well women were never enslaved, and about 98 percent of the native population died from unintended diseases we transmitted to them.

Parodites,

Please read all of this very short thread (less than one page) before you reply like this.

Okay, well; I did before I replied. Did you have a point? I addressed your comments on the way in which the US came to be; I addressed your statement that people should be sacrificing themselves for the world, not the country; I read your valorization of the “swamp” or “deep state” due to a lack of terrorist attacks; I addressed your assertion about the nature of geopolitics. What did I miss? Or was it because I chose to focus on your original post? In my second reply I addressed the rest of them. So genuinely, did you have a point?

Well, you mention the “Rust Belt” as President Trump’s constituency and even justification. This is true, partly, but it is also what bothers me about politics as seen from inside the mind of US citizens. I mean, it all seems to boil down to a communist dialectic, n’est pas? You are either with the poor or with the fat pigs.

Whereas, during the Obama years, a bunch of us that maybe became increasingly poor out of terror-stricken paralysis but where by no means the “Rust Belt,” you know, type, were like “this is extremely fucked up. We hired this faggot to do the opposite of this.”

The president’s constituency is at least equally the very same crowd that kept bringing up the Obama airstrikes and massive surveillance, the crazy de-Americazation of America which, as much enmity as any proud non-American will have with her, America is still pretty goddamn cool and the rest of the world should die before we let her perish, and generally everything that dictated more top-down control, more fat fucks telling you what to do and how to be, how to think, how to feel.

People make fun of. But Freedom is really what it’s all about.

That also brings geopolitics into focus. All of these things that this same crowd was terrified by, the seeming helplesness of the free world to do anything about a fucking fascist regime, and expantionist at that, like Iran fascisting and expantioning at will, of China with their creepy fucking empty smiles hostile take-overing the world, of a lotta shit I won’t go into necessarily right at this very moment but along that vein, Trump addressed with the fucking precision and elegance of a coked-up late-1800’s surgeon.

Listen, it’s more than that. It’s not that we realized that it’s suddenly all about the red necks. It’s just that we discovered long-lost and alienated brothers.

Don’t let them fool ya. Communist dialectic is bullshit.

Pzr out, thank you for the good post.

The risk is dropping “the government is fucking up too much” for “the government is not doing enough.”

Watching the president surf this line is like… Like watching one of the early seasons of Master Chef.

I don’t mean to deify the industrial sector or Rust Belt, I only mean to draw attention to the fact that the rapidity with which jobs have been exported to other nations indicates that very little concern has been paid to the population, as these transitions, with some care and planning, not only could have been carried out without so harming people that live there, but actually benefiting them in the process. And also I wanted to point out how the moral hysteria involved in the opiate crisis is a piece of propaganda intended as a scapegoat (it is at its fever in the area of the country I indicated, and among that class of people, “rednecks”: that is the cradle of death as far as opiates go, now.) to distract everyone from the fact that the actual problem is on our leaders and their economic and geopolitical decisions and it’s honestly gross listening to it, as is listening to someone valorize these obfuscatory tactics by the ‘swamp’ because we haven’t had a major terror attack in some time.

" the rest of the world should die before we let her perish"

Parisian streets are so laden in piss from the pedestrians that it’s eating at the doors to places and the most common name in Britain is Mohammed, so indeed the rest of the world- is perishing, before America.

And I’m still waiting for the OP to tell me why I needed to re-read the thread; was there a secret code he embedded in his posts that I missed?

Psh.

Trust me, there is more way down than there is way that has been travelled down.

That is true. About the propaganda and the swamp. But I just feel there is something more basic at play here.

I will return to this, have to go for now.