What is Trump's high crime or misdemeanor?

And they cannot help themselves. They cannot allow themselves to think anything different without feeling extreme dread and fear. They accept any excuse to attack anyone to avoid that sense. They blindly rage and run away. Fight or flight.

Misused his power.

](*,)

High crimes and misdemeanors is what is illegal. I posted a wiki about it.

Being indifferent to the fate of the USA and the president shows hatred?

You’re nuts.

:laughing:

So simply by disagreeing with you, it means that I’m biased and hypnotized???

#-o

Be specific.

“inappropriate” and “high crimes” are just like saying, “something wrong”. Wiki simply proved it for you.

When you try to be specific, you will not merely feel uneasy, you will get into a debate that you will lose.

Try it and reveal your deceiver to the light rather than support and defend your deceiver in the dark.

eating popcorn

This was the first reply in this thread:

That’s misuse of power.

So that is your personal belief right?

It isn’t so relevant right now where you heard that it happened, even though that will become important later. What is most relevant is that you believe it to be a “misuse of power” and that he should be removed from office due to it. Of course the only real objective is to remove him from office, but let’s focus on the excuse first.

It is, in fact NOT a misuse of power.

Now ask why.

Ask why you think that what he did is okay.

Deceivers don’t ask honest questions and try to play games.

Did he or did he not use foreign aid to pressure the Ukraine?

Who is a deceiver?

Deceiving for what purpose?

Understanding your predicament, I’ll take that to be the request for explanation and proceed.

The accusation is that the President did something for a specific reason. The accusation is a concern, not so much what was done, but rather why it was done. So it cannot be denied that motive is relevant to the charge. And because leveraging a foreign government is not only not illegal in the US, it is in fact what every government does to every other constantly, motive is the only relevant concern. Every US President has always leveraged favors along with every other national leader throughout history. Other nations are NOT US citizens entitled to US citizen laws and privileges.

So even though it can be argued whether there really was any force applied (both participants claim that there was none), the idea of leveraging a national favor is simply the way nations trade with each other and certainly not criminal.

Back to the actual issue, the accusation that Mr Trump asked for another nation to “dig up dirt on a political rival” as a personal favor rather than a national concern.

First he did not ask to “dig up dirt”. He asked merely to investigate. Read the transcript. Adam Shiff made up, lied about, Mr Trump’s phone conversation saying, “I want you to dig up dirt on Biden and plenty of it”. So if that is your source for the phrase “dig up dirt”, read the transcript.

But gain the issue is about why Mr Trump asked for the investigation. The presumption and biased, knee-jerk declaration is that he asked for it ONLY as a personal political favor.

Do you believe that it is at all possible that Mr Trump had other viable national reasons to ask for the investigation even if he also wanted the possible political advantage?

Who potentially benefits most from the investigation? Trump.

How potentially loses the most? Trump’s political rival.

Do the people of the USA get anything out of it? Probably not.

That’s all fine and we can get to that, but can you answer the question?

This one?

I don’t see national reasons for it.

What are they?

Oh, glad you asked.

You said that you are not a US citizen and very probably do not study their culture, so perhaps you are not aware that the US President is their top copper, in charge of policing and investigating ALL potential illegal activity of any and every citizen whether that activity is home or abroad. He is in charge of ALL investigative agencies throughout the US; CIA, FBI, DOJ, DIY, HLS,… other than those directly assigned by their Congress. I can understand if you didn’t know that.

It is Mr Trump’s very job and oath to investigate, via proxy, any and all potential illegal activity of any and every US citizen.

That alone would be enough to dismiss any other accusation of motive. He would be remiss of his duties if he did NOT ask for that investigation.

There is much more to it, more justifications, but first I want to ask if any of this is new to you.

Were you already aware of this much of the story?

That’s total bullshit.

How stupid do you think I am?

Well, let’s not rush to judgment on that question.

So are you in the belief that there is no one in charge of investigating potential illegal activities of US citizens? You really think that is what they meant by “free nation”?

Who is in charge of such investigations?

Personally,

I don’t care if trump delegated this investigation to another country because he didn’t trust his own country.

What I find abhorrent about trump is his not sending out his tax returns.

Obviously, since trump is a “real estate mogul” he’s mobbed the fuck up. He’s a mafia president.

If you actually look at what trump CLAIMS to be worth, he lost money (calculated by inflation) from his fathers 300 million dollar inheritance—- he’s a shitty business man. And we all know trump isn’t worth 10 billion dollars !!! Trump probably is in debt, which is why he won’t post his tax returns.

The actual collusion story is with the mob. The collusion story never heard.

Is it illegal to be in debt?

The candidates running for president shouldn’t be lying about stuff like that.

Lying!!!

I don’t give a fuck if a candidate is in debt and needs the White House salary to pay it off… if they can run the country well, good on them for being honest about it.