Absolute Randomness

case and point. i would have several disagreements with this appraisal and then put my own spin on it. i’d not say W’s issue was that ‘modern disorders express themselves linguistically’, but simply that perceived philosophical conceptual problems emerge from strange and unfamiliar uses of language. then i’d say that W didn’t aspire to ‘end’ philosophy (he actually once called it a theraputic language game), but to indicate clearly its limits so that it contributed no longer to producing such grave confusions. finally i’d say that not only did he not say ‘language is meaningless’, but quite the contrary; that it is ineffably meaningful… that there can be no meaning without it.

what’s so fantastic about all this is that aegean is actually operating inside this very deepest of afflictions created by philosophy. the dude thinks he’s got W, but W’s got him.

if you follow the course of W’s evolution you’ll find him developing historical materialist leanings toward the end. and there’s a very specific reason for this; after having cleared the air of all the pseudo-problems produced by centuries of philosophy, he recognized that these had only existed as distractions from very real, immediate material problems. man’s problems weren’t ‘theoretical’, but economic, social and political, and it was there that the only work could be done. he simplified the problem to a simple formula. what sucks in life more than anything else? well i can tell you what doesn’t suck; being unable to reconcile aristotle with plato, being unable to prove freewill, scratching our heads over russell’s paradox, and searching for the ghost in the machine. what sucks is going to bed hungry, or living on the streets, or dying before you turn seven, or having to choose to pay for medication instead of rent. it’s all right there, folks. right smack dab in your face, and none of it is ‘philosophical’.

now the deep affliction that your boy aegean suffers from is a life time’s accumulation of philosophical nonsense that not only doesn’t recognize the rudimentary facts of this simplest of problems, but actually compels him to want to prevent its solution by occupying him with all kinds of objections and distractions that only exist in language. a double whammy. he’ll go on and on for years telling you how marxism this and nihilism that without ever realizing the job that philosophy has done on him… and it as this affliction that big W was trying to save him from. meanwhile, W becomes the bad guy, pushing an agenda that aegean has been hypnotized into believing is contrary to progress.

when marx said that consciousness is determined first by the material conditions in which it is produced, he meant that a particular kind of conflict will produce a general kind of consciousness that has as its subject of interest either the resolution of that conflict or the continuation of it. and which side you fall on depends solely on how you benefit from those conditions. so the entire edifice of conservative ideology is not some ‘philosophy’, but only a general kind of language game that defends one side of the conflict… while the left’s ideology defends the other side. but they’re not fighting over ‘conceptual problems’, only material problems. and they enhance and enrich these problems with all kinds of prescriptive philosophies that state how things should be. and there it is; they put into the equation the proper ‘ought’ that happens to be in their favor… not because they’ve discovered some natural logic that justifies such conclusions (because there is no such thing).

and so generally speaking your ‘philosophy’ is an existential contraption you’ve been designed to believe based on the degree to which it either benefits your immediate material relations in society, or harms them. and here is where the power of the marx-wittenstein-derrida triangulation of forces becomes so evident. marx finds the source of your bullshit, wittgenstein identifies your bullshit, and derrida describes how you do your bullshit. and its not for nuthin that all three of these niggas was leftists. i should probably include gramsci in there too beside derrida as someone who describes how entire ages do their bullshit.

ya’ll niggas think you’re doing your own individual thinking… but nah, you ain’t. you’ve been under a hegemonic rule since you were old enough to pick up a book.

i eagerly await a rebuttle. here i’ll even kick it off for ya; the noetic apprehension of the noumena as other-than-self produces an existential anxiety that resolves itself by inverting the top<>down thinking of the fair skinned pagans, thus turning it into the abrahamic nil by converting the fear of the flux into something immutable, thereby psychoanalytically filling the fatalistic void of determinism with a reassurance that not being responsible is okay because whatever happens is god’s will. therefore, a wave of mullato jew immigrants is part of a desperately degenerative cosmic plan, or logos, and i need not shoot them down when they cross the border because oscillating patterns of energy prove the will to power, and capitalism is completely defended by value ontology which has affectance everywhere in the extensionally infinite universe because experientialism is a discrete experience before the self is abstracted. this is why there is wave duality, no fact/value distinction, and voltaire was french.

now if that isn’t clear enough, i’ve got to be a total imbecile.

Shit I forgot to include the worst part.

All this causes me to increase my approach escalation and violate the consent of other individuals of my own dimorphic species. And you know what that means; no interdimensional platonic good karma for you, pal.

I would like now to make a concerted effort to spread Christmas joy throughout the forum… even though as a nihilist I observe no such ridiculous holiday myself.

streamable.com/z0t3o

two days ago I saw a vehicle that’d haul that tanker

streamable.com/r92z4

Lol

Jesus; ordinary man or messiah? you decide.

vocaroo.com/dEXpHvXWcqo

Choosing which church to join…

vocaroo.com/13udpE9luRZ

streamable.com/5to7i

this just in: i’m now sitting in a starbucks. a chinese mother and son walk throught the door. the kid makes a b-line straight for me, stands beside me as i’m seated, gently clutches my forearm, and smiles. the mother comes running over; ‘i’m sorry, he has autism.’ hey but yo. literally, a b-line. that nigga came straight at me, and fast.

see that? lemme tell ya what just happened. autistic people have senses we normal folks don’t have, and this kid could sense my extraordinary power. i think he wanted to absorb some of my energy or sumthin… which i freely give because my cup spilleth over.

i’ve changed my mind about the greta thunberg phenomenon because i didn’t know she could get down like this:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUb4MovqcBY[/youtube]

and like this:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RfphGMYq0g[/youtube]

and like this:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSxuXQCEC7M[/youtube]

now of course this global warming issue isn’t half as bad (yet) as they say, but that duddint matter. i’m impressed by the greta thunberg phenomenon, her acting coaches and handlers especially. anything that heckles and irritates the right gets my applause.

this girl is a superfreak, and she’s alright with me.

godammit! I knew I shouldn’t’a trusted marlin’s crew. Shady muthafuckers been tryin to get the jump on him for two weeks.

streamable.com/p0nnw

What the hell is this guy’s deal? Do all the popstars from Australia sound like that?

When the Spectrum cable guy who comes over to fix your cable ends up being an eccentric crack-pot christian conspiracy nutt, but because he’s such a cool country boy, you don’t have the heart to tear into him and instead just play along and humor him…

voca.ro/eEkwE4EIo5r

oh there’s more. this dude’s just getting started…

voca.ro/g79U9VTPSRt

Traffic in this town is unbelievable. See what I gotta go through just to drive to the store?

streamable.com/k8mm2

google.com/amp/s/www.nbcnew … cna1112171

Hot damn! Let’s hope this is the domino that does it. If everything goes well, I’ll be off probation in a minute (nobody pays attention to probation during WW3). Hate that it had to come to this, but my freedom is more important than world peace.

It’s go time, baby. let the bodies hit the floor!

NOW is the time I’m delighted to have trumpf as commander and chief… because if anyone is itchin to press the button, it’s that stupid sonofabitch.

Don don’t fail me now!

“Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos has enough money to buy every homeless American a house and still have $19.2 billion left over.”

Nuh-uh. No way. Seriously? Holy shit.

thebalance.com/late-stage-c … ng-4172369

Went to look at a job today and I walked around the house looking for the homeowner before I took a gander at the work…

streamable.com/ly5o3

(this fuckin guy is unstoppable)

That’s a goose, yes? Them beasts are unstoppable… their attack is relentless, to a humans defence.

Yes. Few (primarily) herbivores in the animal kingdom command such fearless pride and confidence, and fewer still will display such swagger.

The very definition of ‘cool’.

This is their world. We’re just tourists.