Discussion: is Carleas secretly a white supremacist a nazi?

The sources are from all over Europe including Germany itself.

Germany itself, you say?
Well, imagine that.
You can’t think of any reason to doubt it?
I can. Germany would be the least reliable source.
Are you this naïve, or do you play one on the internet?

So you think it’s two conspiracies of communists and Jews. :confusion-shrug:

Do you have any actual reasons for doubting the evidence or are you just dismissing it without reason?

I bet you use FOX or CNN to find out how the US is promoting Democracy around the world.

What about during Desert Storm when they attacked Hussein’s Iraq.
Were you convinced he had WMD’s, because it was the official narrative. They went to the UN, serious looking officials, to declare it. remember Powel a the UN?
HA!!!
Recently we found out that chemical attack in Syria was a hoax. Trump was urged to go to war then.
Remember?

Yeah…you are a worthy member of ILP.

Interesting…you edited “trolling” from your response.
You are pathetic.
Every age has majorities, like you,. Minions. Manimals.
Herd psychologies.

Just think…this guy uses multiple sources…like Germany, France, the U.S., Canada, Britain, maybe even Australia to really get a different down under view.
And they all agree!!!
Imagine that!!!

Ha!!!
Sad, but true.

I have neither channel on my TV.

Tomorrow cross reference the US official narrative by watching Iraqi TV…or Israeli news.
You know, get real objective data.
If you lived in the Soviet Union would you accept the official narrative and only cross reference it by watching East German news, or Uzbekistan news?
If you had lived in ancient Inca civilization would you sacrifice humans because that’s what the majority did?
You would put Bruno to the flames…you would be cheering as he burned, because he challenged the official beliefs.
I bet you would.
My god your funny.

Carry on…you bore me…and that’s hard to do.
Congratulation.

Why switch the subject?

Now you’re a mind reader??

You have no idea what I believed about WMDs in Iraq.

Why do you post as if you do?

You’re right. I initially wrote “trolling” but I decided to give you the benefit of the doubt.

My doubt is now removed. You are trolling.

Are you sure you doubt without the official judgment on my intentions?
Wait and see what Carleas says, and then accept his judgment.

Pretentious claims that you know what other people are thinking.

Are words expressions of your thinking?
Or is this a conspiracy and not accepted by the official narrative?

I bet you did believe the story about WMD’s.
Ha!!
Do you believe they invaded to bring Democracy to the region?

I bet you only doubted the official story when the lie was uncovered.
After the war.
I bet the next lie they tell you, to justify their next humanitarian war, you will swallow like a seagull swallows garbage.
Yes, I’m also a prophet.
Ha!!!

At first you’ll resist, as they feed you propaganda day after day. Images of dead babies, girls crying, destruction; pundits will debate how atrocious this ‘evil dictator is’, how inhumane his practice are, how it is our duty, according to our ‘western principles’ to step in and put a stop to his massacres and tortures.
Evidence will be presented - photos, eye witness accounts, serious looking experts, and slowly you’ll begin to yield.
If not us then who will step in and put a stop to such ‘evil’?

It’s not about the resources or global dominance it’s about principles; it’s about humanity.
Gradually your skepticism will erode, as everyone is talking about it; repeating the official line. Family, friends…neighbours strangers from across the world.

That’s a good comparison, they’re like gypsies.
Both are clannish, itinerant and parasitical, but whereas the gypsy peddles unsophisticated superstitions and commits blue collar crimes, the Jew peddles sophisticated ones (Abrahamism being a theistic superstition and Marxism being a kind of atheistic superstition) and commits white collar crimes.
The gypsy makes just enough to scrape by, whereas many Jews are filthy rich.
Gypsies are from India and Jews from West Asia, but there’s actually many more clans like them from all over the world.
For example Irish and Scottish travellers.
Some people think they’re descended from gypsies, but they’re not, they broke off from the Irish and Scottish several centuries-a millennium ago.
And there’s many more from all over, but the Jew is the only one with such prominence on the world stage.

The name Gypsy comes from “Egyptian”. They were Afro-asiatic tribes that moved into Europe to live parasitically off the tribes there.

The name gypsy is a misnomer.
That’s where some people thought they might be from, Egypt, but modern anthropologists have uncovered their Indo-Aryan roots in Northwest India.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romani_people#Exonyms

Where I come from we had two types. The Athiganos, and the Gyftos.

One from Egypt, the other, as you said, from northern India.
The second integrated.

Might as well throw in the American Indian, and other pregenitors, Greek homosexuals and their art, the modern evolution of such, modern abstract expressionist , degenerate music and philosophy, any mixed types between the above, hybreds of.all kinds, seeds and viruses of impurity, wherein any succeeding one feeds on it’s nemesis.

I don’t know, but leading this train down a rabbit hole, may create a worse, and not a better situation.
Never mind the millions pitted against the other, front lines thrown as pawns into the process of primary identification .

This is why a higher type is an immediate need, to counter the immediate danger.

After rampant reproduction nature self-corrects.
When a heard is not culled ut accumulates mutations that are not fit.