Discussion: is Carleas secretly a white supremacist a nazi?

We see this linguistic circularity in Jewish methods.
What are the chosen?
Those who chose themselves choosing - choice is freedom, i.e., salvation.
We witness something similar on here before with Value Ontology, described a Value Valuing. It seems like something deep and profound is being expressed when it is saying nothing.
What is existence? Existence existing, existentially; being becoming; power empowering omnipotence; knowledge knowing omniscience; will willing willfulness.
This is the kind of nonsense they are good at.
Christians did something similar.
How do they define their god?
As love.
Love loving those who love - in his image.
So Love loving Lovers.
Father/Holy Ghost/Son

It seems like something profound and deep is being revealed when it conceals nonsense.
The choice of which word will act as a pivot is important, because it determines the success of the ruse.
It must be positive and so be able to deal with skepticism in those who are in need for a positive message, a solution, a final answer; a way out o a dilemma, a way to deal with need/suffering, uncertainty, anxiety.
How would a parasitical survival strategy exploit and manipulate manimals?
Through words - using semiotics - selling hope, power, wisdom, fantastic things to those most in need of them.

If you have X number of Jews before the war and Y number of Jews after the war, then that leads you to investigate why there is a difference. Y is a lower number in this particular case. What happened to those Jews?
(The same applies for non-Jews of course)

Obviously you, or at least David Cole, is contesting the evidence.

If you look at the IG Farben, then you have evidence of quantities of gas shipped. Why was so much gas ordered from IG Farben? What happened to it?

If you say that there no gas chambers then why produce and ship large quantities of gas?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IG_Farben

The same goes for railway records. How do you account for the number of trains used?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holocaust_trains

Why waste time and money shipping prisoners far away from where they reside? Why not erect gas chambers and crematoriums closer to the larger cities? There would be less of a chance of escape or revolt if extermination happened sooner. Why have camps at all if your goal is swift elimination?

Because mass murder in their backyards makes people uncomfortable, fearful and aggressive. The process has to be kept hidden from the general population and the future victims.

Revolt would be much more likely. They went quietly into the cattle cars because they believed that they were simply being relocated.

That’s accounted for in the calculations.

You don’t need large quantities of gas to get rid of lice.

Yeah, you’re not buying it. The question is why are you not buying it?
Do you want to believe in a Jewish conspiracy to inflate the numbers? That fits nicely into your world view.

It isn’t just a modern day Jewish conspiracy to inflate the numbers, I believe the communist soviets under Stalin made up a majority of the evidence which they didn’t release or give access to most of it for 30/40 years. The Soviets wanted to be heroes, so what better way to look more heroic than to make the Germans look more and more evil with human soap and skin lampshades. Stalin’s bizarre relationship with the Jews needs investigating. One year he spoke out on behalf of Jews against anti-semitism, the next year he assassinated groups of Jews. This happened throughout his rule. I think the longer he was in office, the more he understood how the Jews operate and the less he liked them for it.

Not only autocratic systems. So called Democracies also use propaganda.
See how the US went to war against Hussein.

Inflating and/or deflating data, interpreting statistics to produce a desirable effect.

History is written by the victors implies that they would exaggerate the enemies ‘evilness’ and their own ‘saintliness’.

To get a better picture use multiple sources, not only the official narrative of your own nation.
Cross reference and then compare them with your own understanding of life and reality.

Desperate degenerates always stick to their nation’s official narrative, because that’s all they can tolerate. A protective shield, like institutionalization offers, can become addictive.
The prisoner becomes his own jailer.

The narrative has been so successful that nowadays all you have to do to dismiss a perspective is call it ‘Nazi’.
After decades of films and indoctrination, the reaction is automatic. The mere mention of the word creates defensive repulsion.

You see it on this forum of uncommonly collected geniuses.

Very Pavlovian.

Ain’t that the truth. I see the forum geniuses doing the same thing with Marxism, too.

The sources are from all over Europe including Germany itself.

Germany itself, you say?
Well, imagine that.
You can’t think of any reason to doubt it?
I can. Germany would be the least reliable source.
Are you this naïve, or do you play one on the internet?

So you think it’s two conspiracies of communists and Jews. :confusion-shrug:

Do you have any actual reasons for doubting the evidence or are you just dismissing it without reason?

I bet you use FOX or CNN to find out how the US is promoting Democracy around the world.

What about during Desert Storm when they attacked Hussein’s Iraq.
Were you convinced he had WMD’s, because it was the official narrative. They went to the UN, serious looking officials, to declare it. remember Powel a the UN?
HA!!!
Recently we found out that chemical attack in Syria was a hoax. Trump was urged to go to war then.
Remember?

Yeah…you are a worthy member of ILP.

Interesting…you edited “trolling” from your response.
You are pathetic.
Every age has majorities, like you,. Minions. Manimals.
Herd psychologies.

Just think…this guy uses multiple sources…like Germany, France, the U.S., Canada, Britain, maybe even Australia to really get a different down under view.
And they all agree!!!
Imagine that!!!

Ha!!!
Sad, but true.

I have neither channel on my TV.

Tomorrow cross reference the US official narrative by watching Iraqi TV…or Israeli news.
You know, get real objective data.
If you lived in the Soviet Union would you accept the official narrative and only cross reference it by watching East German news, or Uzbekistan news?
If you had lived in ancient Inca civilization would you sacrifice humans because that’s what the majority did?
You would put Bruno to the flames…you would be cheering as he burned, because he challenged the official beliefs.
I bet you would.
My god your funny.

Carry on…you bore me…and that’s hard to do.
Congratulation.

Why switch the subject?

Now you’re a mind reader??

You have no idea what I believed about WMDs in Iraq.

Why do you post as if you do?

You’re right. I initially wrote “trolling” but I decided to give you the benefit of the doubt.

My doubt is now removed. You are trolling.

Are you sure you doubt without the official judgment on my intentions?
Wait and see what Carleas says, and then accept his judgment.