.@Aegean

I think this announcement is important enough to qualify as a sticky. Please contact the administrator and request that it be made so.

Also, question: is there any way we could get an extension? What about a grace period?

Such shifts happen gradually, if no unexpected traumatic event dopes not occurs…like the explosion at Thera obliterated the Minoans almost overnight.

The length of time it took for an empire to dominate and ascent, is a good standard top use when trying to calculate how long it will take for ti to return to its original state.
The tricky part is evaluating tis high point its Golden Age.
I placed it between 1956 and 1996…around the time the soviets collapsed, placing the Baby boomers right t the middle - 1960’s.
That’s 200 years uop….so 200 years down, give or take a generation ro two.

The boy had a hard-on when he even thought of the west collapsing, for obvious reasons.
He gave up on anarchy and adopted an authoritarian order, Nazis, as a form of vengeance against his own pater.
He also gave up on anarchy because it failed to materialised as expected. He shifted and made a new prediction…before 2026.
We’ll wait.

It’s important data.
Ego and it Own…but you know all about using the nil to protect that fragile ego of yours.
Cynicism…very efective.

So happy I’ve made you.
Don’t worry. Your buddies will be back.
I know this is your only social outlet.
Didn’t mean to ruin it for ya.

I wish all the best to you, for this coming year.
Really.
You’ve suffered enough.

I’ve changed my mind.
My departure date will be Christmas. Day of the birth of salvation for the common mind.
My Christmas present to my many friends on ILP.

6 days to Christmas.

…but only when the clock strikes midnight.

Will you look for my slipper or a piece of my slip, princess?

No, but I’ll look out for your post at the stroke of midnight… will you have a waiting carriage for your departure?

Probably not, 'cause I’ll be placing gifts for the honey haired, hazel eyed monster, below the tree.

If you’re referring to your boy, has he received a map to the North Pole yet?

…sounds like a threat to me… a message from ZS, through you? not cool.

MagsJ wrote

Actually, I, me, not Zero Sum, was asking if Aegean acting as Santa had drawn his son a map to the North Pole. If not, a map from Santa to the North Pole is a cool thing for a kid to receive.

I don’t see any threat any way you slice it? On top of that, ZS who should grow some balls says you in your PM to me, enjoys Aegeans company and is something of a fan as am I.

This is too coo coo for Cocoa Puffs!

So many on here don’t like such aspects of their familial life being talked about too openly, is all… including ZS, I recall… so coo coo, no… heard it all on here before, yes… I have great clarity of mind, you see, never having had the need for any meds. I am not the first to read such a thing into a post, and I certainly won’t be the last… it happens, you know.

A fan? I guess I simply find others interesting… all ‘this’ is very new to me, and so quite fascinating, you see… like walking into another world.

With me as a father, how could the boy believe in nonsense like Santa?
He hasn’t since he was five, and laughs at kids, his age, that still do.
But thanks for asking.

Happy Winter Solstice.

Well putting out presents at midnight is often the act of a Santa, my faux pas. Happy holidays to you!

Same to you.

Only 3 more days left in our clearance sale.
Buy…buy…buy, before it’s too late!!

Traditions are important, representing Culture.

The problem in the US and post-colonial Western Hemisphere, is that almost all ‘Old’ cultures and traditions are dying or under heavy assault, from “Cultural Marxism”. This is good and bad, perhaps mostly bad. The new opportunities of post-colonial imperialism, is that Old restrictions, barriers, and class can be removed. The Western Man is, hypothetically, free. He can build himself Anew. “God is Dead”. Man is in-control of His Destiny. The problem, however, is that what has (Western) Man done, in response of this newfound freedom?

Literally nothing. Hedonism. Pleasure-seeking. Nihilism. Little or no Creativity. Self-Destruction.

There have been some creative types, here and there, rare as they are, which presented Western art in the last century. There are good movies, books, and “New Age” demonstrations. So, not all is dark or lost. However, the ‘good’ art and culture has become increasingly rare and sparse, since the 1980s, as the mass and majority are “selling-out” more and more. The creativity has been cheapened, prostituted. The morality, morals, ethics, have lowered. Perversion has increased, substantially.

What was supposed to be an ‘Ennobling’ age and era, has instead become Ignobling, depravity and ignobility. Instead of Mankind raising to something spectacular and astronomical, instead it lowers, slumps over, and shoots up on drugs. It wastes its spoils, inheritance, and credit. All that was won, from the spoils of World War II, and wreckage of European warfare, is spent and lost. The “Boomer” generation has not invested into the future. Even if there is some material wealth, there is no ‘culture’, no tradition, no morality, no spirituality. This has led to a ‘lost’ generation (Gen Z), with literally no guidance, no leadership, no vision of “Man”. No inspiration.

So in this fact I agree with Nihilism the most. When there is no singular, strong, masculine Leadership, then a society/culture/mass/generation becomes lost, ill, diseased, confused, and desperately thirsty, for Patronage. Most will flock to New Age Christianity, God, religion, as per usual. But there is still a chance, perhaps, that Man can take destiny into his own hands, own such ‘freedom’, and rid himself of the archaic and dogmatic chains of the past (religion). Nietzsche hoped for this, and presented it, but even those who claim loyalty to Nietzsche, do not exemplify it, they do not lead. They do not inspire. And all those ‘Secular’ Americans, or anybody believing in “Freedom”, demonstrate a small fraction of understanding. “Freedom” means “muh guns!” or “muh money!”, and that’s the extent of it. There is no great vision or idea(l) of Western freedom. Or, if there was, then it has been destroyed, by Partisanship, and a divided country/genealogy.

I wonder what it is that you feel you have been left off the hook for? Whatever was it that you did?

Let me know what prison you are in and I will be sure to write you.