Dutch Divorce Rate Skyrockets In Response To Alimony Reform

The feminists, plutocrats and progressives won’t stop, they just keep pushing and pushing.
Something’s gotta give sooner or later.

Very soon it will arrive. :sunglasses:

Their insane ideology and rhetoric will be swept away with total economic collapse. :sunglasses:

You two sound like crybabies supporting each other. Stop watching the media lies about females. I am not a feminist nor do I belong to any political party or religion. I am just an average female. Average women do not behave or manipulate like you think they do. We only want true partners in life that will stand side by side through all times. Yes there are slimy scum females out there, there are subservient ignorant females and egotistical pain in the ass manipulative females out there. There are equal number of male counterparts to those.
The media focuses on those above females. They are “news worthy”. “News worthy” is gossip. And you two believe what they want you to see.
Have you ever been friends with a true honorable female? Or do you just see females as something to stick your penis in and only look for the slut or hot babe?

Kriswest,

You just admitted to hypergamy. Not doing well for your cause - just sayin’

Dude did you read what I wrote fully or did you just see what appeals to you? I do recall you have that habit.

Kriswest: we only want true partners in life that will stand side by side through all times

Ecmandu: cough hypergamy

If you’re being a shithead, you should expect shit… no woman is a fucking princess…

But you, as a stereotype embodied, actually think you are.

Why do the men post so much better than the women on these boards … it’s actually really sad, because even the men have really low bars here

Do you even understand the definition of that word??

Yes. It means that I hate you unless you sell your soul to me no matter what I say or do

Do you?

Webster dictionary:
Definition of hypergamy
: marriage into an equal or higher caste or social group

Now how do you get the specific quote that you pointed out into that definition? I do hope you don’t hurt yourself by twisting too much.

Hmm… I’ll admit I was wrong.

Gamy is obviously marriage and hyper is “pinnacle of intensity”

I simply assumed when reading the word that it meant “super-monogamous inclinations and demands”

I actually think the dictionary definition doesn’t explain the root at all. You can see how it’s confusing, because in my definition, though different than the dictionary, actually also fits contextually how people use it. The mistake is easy to make I suppose.

Ain’t English fun? I appreciate what you said. Humans are more and more partnering for love. Yes there are still too many that bond for other reasons. Religion, politics, status and of course the most corrupt, sexual lust.

Well… let’s not go too far with that!

You need lust to be compelled towards sex. Asexuals can have plenty of love, but because they were born with zero lust, have no sex whatsoever.

Asexuals have a very high suicide rate because of implicit shaming.

Let me clarify. I am not saying zero lust. Just that lust corrupts. Think about all the horny cheaters. Too much lust, too much ego about lust, or just addicted to orgasms. Sexuality is necessary but, it can be highly corrupted and cause corruption.

“Cheaters” is a sexual concept about people as sexual property. Remember how I thought hypergamy was defined? “Super-monogamous inclinations and demands”

But, you do not apply breeding to it nor do you apply inate pack/herd instincts. Breeding is an instinct involved with pack/herd. As humans evolved there became a necessity to change. Consider the small groups of humans at the beginning. Would incest have been a true issue or understood?

Let’s think about what men and women want with respect to breeding.

Men want to know the offspring is theirs or not theirs.

Women don’t want to be emotionally and financially abandoned.

That’s the stereotype.

How do they really act?!

Well… men and women sleep with others. Women do it for more emotional and/or financial support.

Men do it for more offspring.

But that’s just reproduction.

People mostly have sex just because they are horny.

White people aren’t even replacing their population, and have no interest in such.

But! They want to “get off”, they want to fuck.

Mostly, people just want to fuck.

To lay down some draconian law that people shouldn’t have sexual variety in their lives sickens me personally. By the time you are an adult, it should be very simple for you to make this connection (both male and female) with others without reproducing (even if you’re in a relationship)

So really, what’s the reason of tightening the screws (pun intended) on another persons sexuality?

Women just want to fuck too. I mean a rock star a movie star or a sports star will typically sleep with over 10,000 women in a lifetime, with maybe 5 offspring. The women aren’t gold diggers, they just want the fuck. Men tend to not see women as just wanting the fuck, but mostly, that’s exactly what they want. Not the offspring or blackmail child support.

Female is the sex - specialized reproductive role - which acts as an agency of nature, filtering out unfit genes and memes.
This is why they become a target for male resentment when the absence of Paternalism returns females to their original natural role.
Males filtered out of the gene pool feel unjustifiably wronged.
Women do not understand how their judgment words - its intuitive - and they can be trained to filter out using memetic criteria, despite their genetic inclinations, producing, ni them a sense of confusion - loss of identity.

Reproduction depends on pretences. Males pretending to be more than what they are, and females pretending to do so, as well, so as to attract more males, more suitors.
Sex is a game of pretences, and females have evolved the ability to detect them.

Sex is aggressive, since it involves a penetration which requires the inhibition of the females fight/flight mechanism.
Similarly, for sperm to survive until they reach the ovum, and for the embryo to not be rejected as a alien element, the female has evolved self-deceiving chemical mechanisms to trick her own autoimmune systems.
This is mirrored in how her mind is placated and calmed, to permit the approach and intrusive penetration of an other organism - the male. She self-deceives, internally and externally, so as to permit the reproductive process to proceed successfully.
Lust is a form of chemical intoxication; love is a sophistication of it permitting tolerance and bonding.
A biochemical mechanism to deal with already evolved survival mechanisms.

Where and how did you two gentlemen gain your “knowledge” of women?

On da streets, baby. In the hood.

But seriously.
all knowledge is gained in three ways.

1-First hand experiences.
2-Second hand experiences; watching others interact, from start to finish, seeing intentions, expectations and then consequences, results.
3-Third Hand experiences; rumours, gossip, knowledge shared from person to person.

Human behaviour can also be juxtaposed to animal behaviour, to gain insight into the primal, the instinctive; what underlies the pretences of civility and cultivation.