What's for breakfast?

Three boiled eggs and an XL sweetened black coffee… and the cat, his usual.

A mid-afternoon meeting encroaches on my (almost) perpetual me-time, but with ample time to prepare myself to be up-and-dressed and among the viewing public, I can’t complain… might as well complete a few errands while I’m at it and already out.

The usual… faux bacon, 3 fried eggs, and an XL black coffee, and for the cat… his usual.

One appointment, and then admin admin admin… and perhaps some tidying up of the sleeping room and the living room… they sure need it.

Bacon (da reall), 2 eggs, fresh orange juice, coffee.

2 boiled eggs, and (back to) a sweetened black Lavazza coffee… followed by a lunch of a cut of oxtail with braised lettuce. :stuck_out_tongue:

Dinner later, but not sure/don’t know what.

The latest breakfast ever so really a brunch, of 3 boiled eggs and a large sweetened black Lavazza… apparently, 1 cup of coffee a day is proven to be good for the system… just 1, and preferably in the morning.

Facon (faux bacon) and eggs, and a large sweetened black Lavazza… my daily energy input has been lower than output… in recent weeks, of which the culmination of… is an unpleasantly-deep hunger.

A banana omelette, and the usual sweet black Lavazza.

Glad to have been privy to having had original bananas… more shorter, and deeper in colour than it’s modified counterpart, and tasting of pineapple… now being grown throughout the Caribbean.

A very late one of… 3 boiled eggs, and a large black sugarless Lavazza.

Quite tired today, after the NYE festivities and then subsequent drama.

Id really like some bacon when the sun comes up. Why is life so simple.

disembark for Maslow’s hierarch
In stark contrast
to the bombast
Of the wombats
In the top hats
That need more than bacon
To be happy

Yeah fuck these wombats.

Had the most delicious pheasant and courgette omelette… extremely satiating, and accompanied with Organic fresh-ginger tea.

Two Organic bananas and a large black Rambouts-d’Arabica coffee… the bananas were surprisingly sweet and pineappley, more like what original unmodified bananas taste like… more flavourful and satiating and therefore more palatable/less gag-reflexy.

Breakfast at dawn, literally… the sun is rising.

The familiar sight and taste of 3 fried eggs and pheasant lardons, as opposed to pork ones, and a large black Rambout Arabica coffee… accompanied by the unfamiliar sound of a gale force wind.

streamable.com/avp6u

A shredded chicken-breast and courgette 3-egg omelette, and a sweetened large black Rambout coffee, but not accompanied by a storm this time… storm Jorge is now subsiding, but not after doing plenty of damage to the country.

Tea, crispy fried bacon, scrambled eggs.
Oh and of course fresh juice but I drank that before the flame went on.

These electrical stoves were the one thing in Canada that I didn’t like.
I mean it works, but I find it significantly harder to identify with the cooking process when theres no fire involved?

Bacon on cream cheese on a baguette

Croissants with homemade blueberry jam and coffee
Laer, supposedly, omelette with mushrooms.