weird facts

We are all in space.

That is a nice thought…

This is interesting to me though, that resin is apparently somatopsychic. The leaves will it upward.

That does explain somewhat the working of orgonite.

And it exposes what psychism really is.

Tardigrades can survive exposure to one degree above absolute zero

Congratulations, that is probably the weirdest fact so far.

Seems to check out. I mean I havent tried it but there are some claims being made to this effect.

Rubidium has a half life of forty nine billion years which is more than triple the age of the Universe

Fifty per cent of the members of Mensa are left handed

Newton invented the cat flap

The Theory of Relativity predated Einstein.
The basic ideas of the theory pre-existed and had a different name.

All of Einstein’s children wound up in mental institutions or disappeared - one reportedly placed in an orphanage.
His first wife did all the complex math, and was not accredited - she was a Serbian woman, with a limp.

There was a poorly designed wooden door at Auschwitz within the gas chambers.

Traditionally, a mohel must draw blood from the circumcision wound. Most mohels do it by hand with a suction device, but some follow the traditional practice of doing it by mouth.

The symbolism of being “chosen” and of removing piece of the male sex organ is obvious. A ritualized symbolic castration, indicating total submission to the one and only alpha-male, i.e. Abraham’s one-god.
Abraham is the central symbolic figure of all three Abrahamic religions: Judaism, Christianity, Islam, but is by no means the originator of monotheism, nor of the spiritual nihilism monotheism represents.
His readiness to put to the knife - sacrifice, make sacred - his one and only son, is another indication of complete and utter emasculation. The male’s children do not actually belong to him, but he has been chosen to stand-in for the one-God.
This is also what is implied by nihilists concerning determinism and the absence of free-will. They imply their own representational essence; power through association.
This anti-family, anti-pater (anti-paternalism) dogmatism is symbolized in many parts of the Bible - a document that begins theocratic ethics, or differentiate evolved moral behaviours from man-made social behaviours - morality/ethics: genes/memes.

Where Hellenism taught European man how to think, Judaism, morphed into Christianity, imposed a behavioural rule, training him how he ought to act.

Blood letting is also associated with cleanliness - kosher.
A barbarous practice that bleeds out an animal, instead of quickly killing it.

Contrary to popular beliefs - cultivated by particular sources - the ancient Greeks looked down upon males who enjoyed being anally penetrated, referring to them as ‘soft’ {μαλακος}.
Modern Greeks over-use the term μαλακας like many Americanized westerners do with the word ‘fuck’, and misunderstands it as referring to ‘masturbation’ - wanker, jerk-off etc. - when, in fact, the term refers to homosexuality.

This is a truism. I mean the guy who was pitching had to look down at the guy who was catching, didn’t he? Unless they were standing up or doing the cowboy.

I wouldn’t’ know, but if you can, please, do tell.

As for that particular weird fact…I’ve experienced it first hand when I lived there.
A curious dichotomy between catcher and pitcher…common in that part of the world.
Dominance.

How weird is this…

The Roman salute was adopted by the Nazis.
Weirder still, the ancient Spartans would be far worse than any nazi.
The difference is that they lacked the technologies to produce the numbers of dead and the levels of destruction todays modern armies can produce.

And the Athenians were no better.
Today they would be banned from all social media and called bigoted fascists and nazis by those who pretend to be their admirers.
The dead and the past is idealized - cleansed and selectively interpreted to abide by modern moral and social standards.
Romans would be worse than Nazis.
Vikings would be abominations. Brutish, vulgar, not politically correct, anti-Semites, racists, sexists…and on and on.
How weird is that?

We love to paint pretty ideal pictures and selectively sample from reality and from history, to feel like we are honest and have integrity.

The West has been under a mind-control spell for quite a long time now.

People are literally enthralled to “political correctness”, meaning cultural marxism and destruction of the WASP identity/family/structure.

Like an occult religion.
If you observe the common passionate reactions to whatever threatens this shared superstition, it is religious.

‘Nazi’ has become the term replacing ‘Satan’, or ‘evil’.
Abrahamism changes but does not go away, because the masses will always need a comforting superstition to help them cope with nature’s injustices.
Secular forms like Marxism are also religious-like in the minds of the many. Another salvation myth.

Super weird pseudo-fact.
Mulatto mix-raced children have higher on average IQs.
According to Krissies extensive research with chickens, ducks, and other livestock.
I guess that’s why we se so many of them as Nobel Prise winners, and Brazil as the nation that produces the highest creativity in all areas of human interest.
Samba, lambada, bikini waxes…melon assed chocolate goddesses…UFC fighters…you know that kind of genius.

They’re jungle people man. They don’t have hadron colliders and smithsonian libraries and chemical research centers and silicon valleys down there… so what did you expect? All you can do down there is grow your ass out (if you’re a chick), play some kind of primitive instrument fashioned out of wood and animal skin, and learn how to grapple.

Genius is not about doing the greatest things, but doing greatly what you do do. And Brazilians are great at what they do.

And ants are great at what they do; chimpanzees good at what they do; nazis great at what they do; fags great at what they…don’t want to think about what they do.
Good point, face slap, head bunt, tongue flap…

She should write a paper on how mixed-race babies have higher on-average IQ’s…or are better looking, prettier, more novel…or they jump higher…or smell better…

With all this race mixing a future like brazil is looking good.
Beaches, bitches, music, mulattos, dancing…smoking, drinking, eating…sleeping, fucking…
I mean it’s like paradise.
Feels like a cosmic plan - written in the stars.